What’s the most expensive thing you found that someone has dropped?

The most expensive thing I can think of finding, is a dumb phone. There was no lock on it, and there was a "Dad" in the contact list, so I left him a voicemail saying that I'd found his kid's phone. He never called me back, so I pulled the Micro SD card out of it, formatted it, and tossed the phone in a drawer.

The most expensive thing I can think of finding, is a dumb phone. There was no lock on it, and there was a "Dad" in the contact list, so I left him a voicemail saying that I'd found his kid's phone. He never called me back, so I pulled the Micro SD card out of it, formatted it, and tossed the phone in a drawer.

It could have meant "Sugar Dad" and when he got your call thought he was "Busted"....:D at least you got a SD card out of it... :p

Reactions: DireWolf98
How do we say weaver fee in Japanese? Just in case I ever need it

Not in Japan, but I found a ring going up an escalator at a shopping mall. Was white gold with a diamond so I guess an engagement ring of some sort? Could have been costume jewelry I guess.

Asked the people around if it was theirs then finally left it on the railing next to the escalator.

I was looking through my kitchen & saw a platinum ring that I found stuck in a concrete wall in Tokyo.
When I was younger I used to always find money walking around in Ropppngi usually between 5,000 yen to 10,000 yen.
What’s the most expensive thing you found in Japan that someone just dropped or left behind?
(No stories of your expensive ex ok)

A Nikon professional digital camera. It was left on a bank in a park near were I used to live.

20,000 ¥ on the floor of a Family Mart on my way to a LH. Gave it to the cashier who displayed it on top of its cash register. Don't know if there was a connection but I had a very good date at the LH after :)

Found an old busted up iPhone still on around 50% battery in a Family Mart toilet recently. Not too expensive but technically the house keys lying next to it bumped up the value by a fair bit I would imagine. Told the staff and let them deal with it.

Found 80 USD on the ground back in my high school days walking home. But considering I was walking in an area known for night dealing I ran home like crazy.