What color of lingeries on women do you find attractive?

Ladies, when you are seeing a female client or a couple, do you have a preference whether the female client wear lingeries?
I, of course, can’t request them to wear certain kinds of lingerie.. nor do I expect them to wear special sets for the event.. but a few of my duo partners have shown up in Salute or Victoria’s Secret sets and I had to take a minute to recollect myself. They look amazing in them.

Ladies, when you are seeing a female client or a couple, do you have a preference whether the female client wear lingeries?

I like seeing other women in nice lingerie too. Be it the wife of a couple or another duo partner. But I would never request it. Everyone should wear whatever makes them the most comfortable :)

I like European brand too, maybe not cotton club as they are too simple for my taste but other European brands like Aubade, Lise Charmel, Shimone Perele and la perla. Actually Wacoal DIA has very simple, elegant line although they are domestic.
I think the bra in my profile picture is cotton club if i remember correctly. Not quite simple, but maybe their other designs are different.

Not so much, but i think it would help to set the mood, also to make it even more special for the guy involved.

Oh yeah.. I saw that yellow set on the display and I went straight into the store. I wanted to spoil myself after getting my std test results.. then saw the blue set and totally fell in love but omg the price tag.
The suspense is killing me, how much was it?!

Also, for Italian brands, i heard they are not good for women with big breasts and a small waist. I found this true when trying on La Perla as well. Is this also true for Calzedonia/Intimissimi?

I think the bra in my profile picture is cotton club if i remember correctly. Not quite simple, but maybe their other designs are different.

Not so much, but i think it would help to set the mood, also to make it even more special for the guy involved.

The suspense is killing me, how much was it?!

Also, for Italian brands, i heard they are not good for women with big breasts and a small waist. I found this true when trying on La Perla as well. Is this also true for Calzedonia/Intimissimi?
Well you seem to have the Western European body type which gains weight on the boobs. It’s an Italian brand and us South European women (generally) tend to have a bigger butt and modest breasts. :) I don’t know if you will get the support you need from intimissimi bras but their thongs are perfect for my butt as my booty tends to dwarf out thongs from other brands. It’s VERY flattering for my body type, which is bottom heavy with smaller boobs, whenever I wear my sets from intimissimi I get lots of compliments. So it may not work for you because you seem to have a different body shape. But you can always go there and try their bras to see for yourself!

I have wide hips compared to my waist as well and they fit perfectly. I also happen to have a natural thigh gap, thus I need something with more coverage of the crotch. Their designs deliver what I need.

922DB916-96EB-4B01-A115-6DFF9418C26D.jpeg

I can say intimissimi works for G and T. (I am very T with a little bit of G)

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I want everyone to wear whatever they feel comfortable wearing. This also applies to men :)

But besides lingerie, thigh highs definitely turn me on.. I love all kinds of them, from transparent with lots of lace to cute opaque ones with tiny ribbons. I’m happy I don’t stick out too much on streets of Tokyo when I wear them. Also I know this sounds evil, but I love to watch the little sweat drops on gentlemen’s foreheads whenever they see a glimpse of my thigh high stockings during a dinner date.

Last edited:
I want everyone to wear whatever they feel comfortable wearing. This also applies to men :)

But besides lingerie, thigh highs definitely turn me on.. I love all kinds of them, from transparent with lots of lace to cute opaque ones with tiny ribbons. I’m happy I don’t stick out too much on streets of Tokyo when I wear them. Also I know this sounds evil, but I love to watch the little sweat drops on gentlemen’s foreheads whenever they see a glimpse of my thigh high stockings during a dinner date.

Such a tease! But you know, wine + warm temperature could be the culprits too (sorry for being such a downer) :D

Well you seem to have the Western European body type which gains weight on the boobs. It’s an Italian brand and us South European women (generally) tend to have a bigger butt and modest breasts. :) I don’t know if you will get the support you need from intimissimi bras but their thongs are perfect for my butt as my booty tends to dwarf out thongs from other brands. It’s VERY flattering for my body type, which is bottom heavy with smaller boobs, whenever I wear my sets from intimissimi I get lots of compliments. So it may not work for you because you seem to have a different body shape. But you can always go there and try their bras to see for yourself!

I have wide hips compared to my waist as well and they fit perfectly. I also happen to have a natural thigh gap, thus I need something with more coverage of the crotch. Their designs deliver what I need.

View attachment 8335
I can say intimissimi works for G and T. (I am very T with a little bit of G)
Thanks. I’m not sure if I’m G or A, but it doesn’t hurt to go and try some on myself, i guess ;)

Reactions: Simonka
Thanks. I’m not sure if I’m G or A, but it doesn’t hurt to go and try some on myself, i guess ;)
You seem to be mostly A with a bit of G. I recently purchased a push up bra called “Simona” :D it seems to give that light push up effect so I can have a nice cleavage but not feel like I am being strangled by a bra. Maybe works for big boobies too.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I think most of people go with red color.
Geek alerts
As Red has the longest wavelength in visible spectrum of light so It appeals more to eyes for most of people :LOL:

Reactions: Simonka
Exquisite, @Simonka.

Okay, I guess I need some bourbon again tonight.
My intention was not to get you drown in alcohol :) I have found a beautiful transparent jacket which would work with this set in a photoshoot. I’m thinking of using some pearls and vibrant colored fruits too!

My intention was not to get you drown in alcohol :) I have found a beautiful transparent jacket which would work with this set in a photoshoot. I’m thinking of using some pearls and vibrant colored fruits too!

I can imagine this Mikimoto pearl necklace will look fabulous on you. (y)
I’ll drink to that.

35FE9B39-2B78-4B8B-9933-2A9A2AFE1F1E.jpeg

Speaking of Pearl Necklaces................:p

Speaking of Pearl Necklaces................:p
They’re dangerous tho if your hair is down.. sometimes you guys miss the target and I have to wash my hair with the hair tangling hotel shampoo :D

They’re dangerous tho if your hair is down.. sometimes you guys miss the target and I have to wash my hair with the hair tangling hotel shampoo :D
Hair mousse? (There's something about Mary?)

Yeah the guy should tangle your hair in his hand and pull them up firmly while doing the act, much more considerate! :)

Why not bring a small container of your preferred shampoo and conditioner? I bring mine to the gym...

That would only be a bbbj problem for some folks...........oops......oh wait.........

Reactions: sayu