What color of lingeries on women do you find attractive?

I got it from Lumine EST in Shinjuku
Not sure which collection I'm not that obsessed with Salute lol

But it's a warm red that suits my warm skin tone. Maybe for your pinkish pale skin a more blue - red will be more complimenting. (They have those too)

Are you sure that’s from salute? I took a look into the recent collections and nothing looks like that. Maybe it’s a side brand from wacoal or I’m really blind haha

I have one red set (avatar) and that’s my favorite :)

Are you sure that’s from salute? I took a look into the recent collections and nothing looks like that. Maybe it’s a side brand from wacoal or I’m really blind haha

I have one red set (avatar) and that’s my favorite :)

Well it's the general Wacoal Store and the set was next to the Salute stuff. I was surrounded by an army of store clerks and as soon as I spelled "aka.." this was on my hands. Didn't have time or chance to check.. also I cut off the tags already. They also have a matching t back but the panties are already L size, not sure if my butt fits into the t back :D

Well it's the general Wacoal Store and the set was next to the Salute stuff. I was surrounded by an army of store clerks and as soon as I spelled "aka.." this was on my hands. They also have a matching t back but the panties are already L size, not sure if my butt fits into the t back :D

Could be just wacoal then :) all the red sets I know have more flowers attached.
The more toned down one looks good too tho!

IMG_3354.JPG
Uh just my opinion. Red also looks good on anna summer
Yes I agree, blue undertoned red is also a red, it's a different red:

A lot of guys are. It's like Christmas - you just want to get to the present that's inside. The wrapping is optional. ;):LOL:
It's just Color Theory lol :D

Blue undertoned red does suit me better than warmer tones. But just in general, cooler tones are better for my skin tone.
I'm not picky. Any color will do. ;)
A lot of guys are. It's like Christmas - you just want to get to the present that's inside. The wrapping is optional. ;):LOL:
The unwrapping is a significant part of the experience for me...at that time I wordlessly said "wow" and I thought to myself that she is the most beautiful woman I have seen.

Last edited:
Red looks good on sooo many women...
(this is coming from a dumb male brain though)
To me it’s almost incomprehensible that some men are into complex assemblies, apparatus, machinery and electronics but completely clueless about more simple things like lingerie and color theory (what color looks better on which skin undertone etc) :)

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
To me it’s almost incomprehensible that you men are into complex assemblies, apparatus, machinery and electronics but completely clueless about more simple things like color theory :)

You clearly haven't been around a couple of guys talking about custom paint on cars and motorcycles.... and don't even get started on powdercoating rims.

You clearly haven't been around a couple of guys talking about custom paint on cars and motorcycles.... and don't even get started on powdercoating rims.
I used to watch “pimp my ride” when I was a kid :) The closest thing I have to having a conversation with guys who are enthusiastic about custom car adjustments.

Some guys are good at using both left and right parts of their brain and the design basics for dressing a woman is not any different from other stuff that men enjoy like customized vehicles, boats, office space or furniture. Sometimes I hear very interesting and accurate comments about lingerie though. Maybe men usually think it’s inappropriate to comment on lingerie and they are afraid to be misunderstood?

Last edited:
The problem is that I can predict everything you are going to say and it bores me. Have a good weekend.

The problem is that I can predict everything you are going to say and it bores me. Have a good weekend.

Could you just please add people to your ignore list instead of butting into every single conversation on this forum if they are not meeting your standards?

I knew you were going to say that. See what I mean?

Nice fortune telling skills and in my opinion your trolling gets pretty boring after a while too. Your toxic negativity is not something I want to be exposed to every single day. Anyway, thanks to Chris we have an ignore list option!

Black, it probably contradicts another answer I may have done before in this thread but currently I’m very much into minimalist black.
Like this one...:rolleyes:

A0FDD9B7-A1F4-42EF-B0D5-2212C1BC70AC.jpeg

Reactions: Simonka