What color of lingeries on women do you find attractive?

I agree with this. It is funny to go to a Wacoal shop in order to buy lingerie a woman will appreciate to wear for her and for you too.
I don't mind doing it.... I walk in there like I own the place and shock the hell out of the sales people when I tell them exactly what I want.
Apparently, it's not a very Japanese thing to do. HA!

Have nobody ever said to you "Sir, I don't think that's your size, are you sure you don't want to try a bigger one?"? :oops:

I don't mind doing it.... I walk in there like I own the place and shock the hell out of the sales people when I tell them exactly what I want.
Know what you want or buy a woman lingerie?

Have nobody ever said to you "Sir, I don't think that's your size, are you sure you don't want to try a bigger one?"? :oops:
Haha. A girlfriend of mine in the past toyed around with saleswoman one time she was getting fitted. It was quite obvious I'm way too fat for Japanese sizes. The look on the woman's face was priceless.

Know what you want or buy a woman lingerie?
The context is that when I buy a lingerie set for a girlfriend, I can walk into one of their shops and tell the salespeople exactly what style and sizes I'm looking for.

The context is that when I buy a lingerie set for a girlfriend, I can walk into one of their shops and tell the salespeople exactly what style and sizes I'm looking for.
Yeah I got that. I was just curious if that was the UN-Japanese part or just the mere fact of man buying his girlfriend lingerie was un-japanese. I've been hunting around for something nice to bring back for my GF and hadn't seen a single other man, Japanese or foreign so was just curious if I was the odd ball or something.

Everytime, I had very nice people to serve me.
They are always nice if they're making a sale. They're just sometimes not very used to a male customer knowing exactly what styles are out and what style numbers he needs. :D

Reactions: krdxgm69
Yeah I got that. I was just curious if that was the UN-Japanese part or just the mere fact of man buying his girlfriend lingerie was un-japanese. I've been hunting around for something nice to bring back for my GF and hadn't seen a single other man, Japanese or foreign so was just curious if I was the odd ball or something.
Whoops, sorry.
I meant that most Japanese men don't usually go out and by these sets for their wives or gf's. They can do it together but I think going solo is rare.

They are always nice if they're making a sale. They're just sometimes not very used to a male customer knowing exactly what styles are out and what style numbers he needs. :D
I am sometimes too naive, and also off-topic. I stop to digress.

Whoops, sorry.
I meant that most Japanese men don't usually go out and buy these sets for their wives or gf's. They can do it together but I think going solo is rare.

Ah that explains it then.

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant that most Japanese men don't usually go out and by these sets for their wives or gf's. They can do it together but I think going solo is rare.

Is there a country where men regularly go solo to buy their girls lingerie? Some departments in Europe have big areas in the ground floor reserved exclusively for that stuff and I never seen a guy buy anything there, mostly they try to walk hurriedly through it without taking any side peeks.

I don't know why so many people dislike AP. Sure, i wouldn't buy the majority of their stuff, especially ar that price, but they have some pearls that are really worth it and the bras are surprisingly comfortable.

I own a set of AP and I do agree that it is pricey for something you wear for a very short time but I do find them really sexy. In terms of the materials, a lot of them are actually really comfortable but it's hard to tell from the category. The best way to find out is to go to the store and try them on yourself but the stores are not easily accessible depending on where you live. The set that I have is very durable but I still have to hand wash them. The main problem I have is that it takes like 20 mins to properly put them on and by the time I have all the pieces in placed, I am a sweaty mess but that doesn't seem to bother my husband very much. Lol

I once happened to be at Victoria's secret in NYC on Valentine's Day.
I saw a lot of men in queue at the store for the last minute shopping! I was almost the only woman in the queue looks like "I don't have any bf or hubby that is willing to buy a gift for me on Valentine's Day so I decided to buy them my own"
Maybe American men don't go lingeries shopping that often but in Japan, you just don't see single man doing lingeries shopping. Last time I went to Wacoal the Store in Ueno, this sort of good looking J guy in his 40's came in, bought 2 exactly the same set but different size, asked them gift wrap, paid the money; it was 6man something, and left quickly. What does it mean? :X3:

I once happened to be at Victoria's secret in NYC on Valentine's Day.
I saw a lot of men in queue at the store for the last minute shopping! I was almost the only woman in the queue looks like "I don't have any bf or hubby that is willing to buy a gift for me on Valentine's Day so I decided to buy them my own"
Maybe American men don't go lingeries shopping that often but in Japan, you just don't see single man doing lingeries shopping. Last time I went to Wacoal the Store in Ueno, this sort of good looking J guy in his 40's came in, bought 2 exactly the same set but different size, asked them gift wrap, paid the money; it was 6man something, and left quickly. What does it mean? :X3:

Hopefully he doesn't mix them up when he gives them to his two ladies...;)

Hopefully he doesn't mix them up when he gives them to his two ladies...;)

Oh I thought they are for threesome date.
Well, I know not everybody have twins fantasy like I do.
When I had threesome appointment with @Anna Summer, I almost asked her to wear the blue and white salute lingeries that she has and I wear the same ones.

Last edited:
Oh I thought they are for threesome date.
Well, I know not everybody have twins fantasy like I do.
When I had threesome appointment with @Anna Summer, I almost asked her to wear the blue and white salute lingeries and I wear the same ones.

You just made my day with that visual. Thank you! :)

Reactions: Manami TMK
BTW, just an idea when you update your web pix, in addition to the lingerie, what about adding couple of implied nudes wrapped in white sheets on the bed, maybe backlit by window light?

(slaps self) Get back to work and stop daydreaming about women's lingerie:D

By chance, do you have a link? At the moment, I imagine something like a medieval armor.

It is something very similar to the one this model is wearing. It's three separate pieces and the long straps that connects to the sheer leggings are very hard to attache especially from behind. The design of the strap itself is made to protect the fabric from being punctured but it is very hard to connect together. Once again, very sexy but ideally you need another helping hand to make it easier and faster. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_9684.PNG
    IMG_9684.PNG
    2.3 MB · Views: 72
It is something very similar to the one this model is wearing. It's three separate pieces and the long straps that connects to the sheer leggings are very hard to attache especially from behind. The design of the strap itself is made to protect the fabric from being punctured but it is very hard to connect together. Once again, very sexy but ideally you need another helping hand to make it easier and faster. ;)
Nice set. Thank you for sharing. Your husband is lucky.

Reactions: Troilist