Guest viewing is limited

what do you think about international parties

Again unlike the guys the girls actually read your profile text. I am as ugly as is possible without being arrested for scaring the kids in the public but I get more than my share of matches.
Hahahahhahahahahhahahaha
That's True, always, girls usually look for other things

Again this persistent rumor that there are girls in Shibuya!

Ssshh.. The dead or disembodied spirits of all those poor girls who had died throughout the previous year come back at midnight in search of living bodies to possess.

In 2 years using tinder here, no luck except meeting one 48-year-old haggard-looking model for coffee. And, I'm not bad looking either, but decent. I sometimes get matches, but they are often very short one word replies or dead weight. When I meet face to face at a bar (like I did this week) sitting down next to one, it goes much better (if they are alone), and much younger and with much more beautiful women. The problem is I get their line and I don't know how to (or maybe don't want to) communicate via that method. Like this last one I met in person, she's really nice looking, 28, but I'd rather just keep silent for a few months and contact her whenever I can be free and say "hey let's meet up again," which may be ultimately too late to wait to restart conversation. Tinder for me burns out really fast if it even starts a kindle.

In 2 years using tinder here, no luck except meeting one 48-year-old haggard-looking model for coffee. And, I'm not bad looking either, but decent. I sometimes get matches, but they are often very short one word replies or dead weight. When I meet face to face at a bar (like I did this week) sitting down next to one, it goes much better (if they are alone), and much younger and with much more beautiful women. The problem is I get their line and I don't know how to (or maybe don't want to) communicate via that method. Like this last one I met in person, she's really nice looking, 28, but I'd rather just keep silent for a few months and contact her whenever I can be free and say "hey let's meet up again," which may be ultimately too late to wait to restart conversation. Tinder for me burns out really fast if it even starts a kindle.

Waiting a few months ? ? well, then you will have to "re-live" your introduction all over. best to send a simple message a few days later. How would you like it if the girl sends you a message a few months later to say hey what's up ? If you want to communicate face to face, then you have to take / meet them someplace to do that... I don't use Tinder so can not comment 1 hand but I have a friend and she is always getting contacted by guys - of course she looks nice and she can converse on a variety of subjects... as for dead weight, can't do anything about that until you meet them... maybe you are better suited to go to coffee shop and try to meet girls there.
I think in this forum there are cases where it has been done once or twice... :rolleyes: As for your looks.. we have to take your word for it...:D Maybe since your luck with Tinder burns out, try Bumble... I hear that can be useful, but then again I don't use it. then there is always Badoo... expand your horizons and try something different... 2 years is a bloody long time

Good points, I've tried a few of the online meeting site including Badoo, same result, some girls are just so so, some girls are into themselves and collecting 'matches' like Pokemon's 'catch em' all' unless you love Badoo's plethora of mediocre-looking Filipino or Thai girls with often questionable gender. Although I only have 1 pic on these sites with no profile descipt. Maybe I will just say something to the girl I met in person but it all seems just so fake to communicate via text just to keep in touch in order to not lose her using the "do you remember me" line or such.

I am not a big fan of Dating apps never tried them out in Austria, but maybe I check them out when I am in Japan next month (how the time flies) I think the best Thing is to try many different types of Approach. aps, aproaching on the street and maybe a international Party. It is al about trying out new Things. . Is tinder the most popular there or would you recommend other apps? I know there are some japanese only apps that are out of the question due to my limited japanese skills. But some apps catered for my a more international croud could be nice to check out.