What I’ve learned in 2019

Somebody once asked me if I would fuck a sex doll and all I could say was I've already done plenty! Almost without fail a gorgeous bar girl moves less than a sex doll in bed.

Well Argentinians are not sterotype Latina, both in looks and in minds, especially as compared to typical chicas from TJ or Costa Rica.

My experiences in 2019 at BA was 10 in looks and 10 in satisfaction:D

Reactions: MikeH
Both sound like a waste of time......

Having fluency in Japanese has achieved me access to many mouths and pussies that I wouldn't otherwise have. Though not going to argue about the waste of time point.

But what I have learned already in 2020 is that it's still possible to get accidentally drunk.

But what I have learned already in 2020 is that it's still possible to get accidentally drunk.
That may have happened to me last night.

And the night before.

And the night before that.

That may have happened to me last night.

And the night before.

And the night before that.

But then that's not a learning from 2020 anymore. You can put a lot of alcohol in a boy but you can't take the math out of him.

Having fluency in Japanese has achieved me access to many mouths and pussies that I wouldn't otherwise have. Though not going to argue about the waste of time point.
Ops! The reward for the tremendous effort to improve my Japanese is tempting and worthwhile. Thanks for giving me a good motivation to continue fighting with the Japanese language. If someone opens a post about New Year’s Resolutions, you already know mine.

Reactions: MikeH and Majestyk
But then that's not a learning from 2020 anymore. You can put a lot of alcohol in a boy but you can't take the math out of him.

Trust me, with enough alcohol, you can take the math outta Terence Tao.

Man ... Haven’t come across that name for a long, long time. The Mozart of mathematics.

I was expecting @Simonka to get the first like on that one, but she's probably too busy thinking of naughty things she'd do to him.

Reactions: Majestyk

If you are worried about lack of Spanish speaking ability I recommend Panama. There is a pick up bar there called Habanos that rivals any you will find in Thailand or the Philippines. 9s and 10s from all over Latin America. Most are semi-pros looking to earn some extra cash. If you go for ST you may well get a transactional experience but book for overnight and the promise of a nice tip and the odds are you’ll get an awesome GFE service.

What I’ve learned in 2019...

Based on a luxury sample size of one, this year I’ve personally learned/experienced that a ‘luxury’ soapland’s room can look about the same as a budget soapland room, in decor, feel, and size.

2019 was my first time to p4p with an indie. That was awesome.

Checking off being with a JAV actress off of the bucket list this year was nice. But in the end, the experience wasn’t much different than being with a non-JAV provider.

I love the taste of tobacco on a woman’s mouth. That sounds random, but as a non-smoker who hates the smell of smoke, I found that discovery rather interesting.
Having fluency in Japanese has achieved me access to many mouths and pussies that I wouldn't otherwise have
The reward for the tremendous effort to improve my Japanese is tempting and worthwhile. Thanks for giving me a good motivation to continue fighting with the Japanese language. If someone opens a post about New Year’s Resolutions, you already know mine.
Better Japanese = more p4p options. I like meeting with Japanese-capable non-English speaking providers. Really ups my motivation to get better at speaking Japanese. ;)

:)

69A737D7-B061-4376-BE8B-21AD956D4267.jpeg