What makes women seen as "stunner"

She is very good with makeup, which compliments her facial features well so she does look like a stunner imo.
If i do makeup i look average at best but she really knows how to compliment her face and wow people.
western women don't need much of make up IMO.

PS : I haven't seen you IRL but I've been wondering from a long time whom you remind me of. I'm pretty sure there is a famous actress who look like you but I can't remember who.

Since jlo was mentioned i just wanna appreciate this look for her 46th.

Attachments

• 55b505f61400002e002e0c00.jpeg
    55b505f61400002e002e0c00.jpeg
    147.3 KB · Views: 117
stunner accurately describes someone who's too beautiful to believe.
scaling around 7-10 is based on personal attractions but I think stunner would be higher than a 10 and without personal attractions.

I've been watching some korean shows lately and I think han chaeyoung is a stunner, regardless of plastic surgery or whatever
hanchaeyoung1.jpg

She is very good with makeup, which compliments her facial features well so she does look like a stunner imo.
If i do makeup i look average at best but she really knows how to compliment her face and wow people.

Such a great skill, to make her Wow guys. I want to know how I could apply my make up better, depending on TPO. I think it really matters what you're born with...to be honest...

You look fabulous Alice, by your make up. Such a gemly person! (╹◡╹)

How abt Paris Hilton or Madonna?

I find PH is rather a stuuner, and Madonna is ちょっと、キモい,,,to be honest. But, by all that CS, made possible to stay her image...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
What abt Takeda Kumiko?
She was married to an American guy, recently devorced. She had a fincial issues, overused husband's money. She's still hot as 46?

She's like the image of a lady, who non Japanese want to marry.

Attachments

• IMG_6989.PNG
    IMG_6989.PNG
    2.9 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_6990.PNG
    IMG_6990.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 122
Interesting. I guess Japanese men sees very differently in women, compared to men from different contries.
I don't think Japanese men who are not needy to the point they will turn blind would see these as stunners.

also as I said earlier when a girl is sexy it doesn't necessarily mean she's a stunner. sex appeal can bee created by suggestive wear, make up and attitude. even a girl below 5 can have sex appeal. a real stunner will be attractive without artifices and the guy who sleeps with her won't feel the urge to jump from the window when he'll wake up next to her.

Reactions: Yuriko
How abt Paris Hilton or Madonna?

I find PH is rather a stuuner, and Madonna is ちょっと、キモい,,,to be honest. But, by all that CS, made possible to stay her image...

Paris Hilton has never been a stunner to me in any way.
Madonna at least has some class and she used to be a stunner (still looking good for her age)

Stunners to me are Marilyn Monroe, Nina Dobrev, Emma Watson, Laura Vandervoort and Kiara Glasco