What makes women seen as "stunner"

How abt Paris Hilton or Madonna?

I find PH is rather a stuuner, and Madonna is ちょっと、キモい,,,to be honest. But, by all that CS, made possible to stay her image...
I think Paris Hilton is very beautiful. Its obvious a big part of her beauty is created by money, but the result is still good.

I also think Madonna is a little creepy, but she seems to be doing well in Japan with her new skincare line.

What abt Takeda Kumiko?
She was married to an American guy, recently devorced. She had a fincial issues, overused husband's money. She's still hot as 46?

She's like the image of a lady, who non Japanese want to marry.
Wow, she looks amazing!

I think Paris Hilton is very beautiful. Its obvious a big part of her beauty is created by money, but the result is still good.

I also think Madonna is a little creepy, but she seems to be doing well in Japan with her new skincare line.

Wow, she looks amazing!
I don't like Paris Hilton, she kinda look like Vladimir Putin

Madonna must have her belly button around her neck now but she used to be my fantasy when I was a teenager.

I don't like Paris Hilton, she kinda look like Vladimir Putin

Madonna must have her belly button around her neck now but she used to be my fantasy when I was a teenager.

Lol! :ROFLMAO:

Not that I particularly agree with you, but cleverly said.

-Ww

This is a personal stunner of mine
Natalie dormer :love: i loved tudors sex scenes with her.

Attachments

• Natalie-Dormer-457267.jpg
    Natalie-Dormer-457267.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 117
She is very good with makeup, which compliments her facial features well so she does look like a stunner imo.
If i do makeup i look average at best but she really knows how to compliment her face and wow people.

Alice you are far from average. You are naturally stunning and don't really need much makeup. Honestly very much detracts from your looks. You are one of the rare ones. The pics on your website do not really show how stunning you really are.

I do remember that when I met up people from here a while back - including some of the beautiful and charming ladies - there was one who just took my breath away at how beautiful she was.

So, that must be the perfect impression for that lady, as "such a stunner!!!"

It's rare to have a killer body and face, then! I think Hana could be a "stunner type, perhaps! (╹◡╹)

She is very good with makeup, which compliments her facial features well so she does look like a stunner imo.
If i do makeup i look average at best but she really knows how to compliment her face and wow people.

I thought Hana was very beautiful and exotic and lush and very sexy, but actually you were the one who took my breath away when you walked in - just ethereally beautiful.

Thank you!! ❤️
So sweet, i feel very shy now.

Ah, I almost forgot this Japanese lady.
Yuri Ebihara, known as Ebichan. She is said to be lots of cosmetic surged, but appears stun! She's married, but if not having a model life, she can be a high class escourt!!! If she showed up, you guyz would say, man, I'm on cloud 9! Am I wrong?

Attachments

• IMG_6992.PNG
    IMG_6992.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_6993.PNG
    IMG_6993.PNG
    2.7 MB · Views: 138