What men do behind women's backs

I think this calls for the #metoo movement! :D

That's what I told her. She still insisted on posting it. Make no mistake, she was well aware that her post could be misconstrued as sexual harassment.

She's her own woman! :)

Reactions: Troilist
Make no mistake, she was well aware that her post could be misconstrued as sexual harassment.

You are thinking about a different #metoo movement! :D

In TAG I bet there are more guys who will join me in our own "you two can corner me too anytime" -movement.

My brother was around 4 years old when one of the girls at school ran to him, cupped his face, and planted a quick kiss on his lips. My mom was there and actually took a photo of it. It’s still in her photo album, 14 years later. Lol.

When I asked him about it recently (he’s 18), he just shrugged.. said that he doesn’t care and that he doesn’t even remember it. He has a girlfriend now and prefers to call her the first girl he ever kissed “for real”. :)

My brother was around 4 years old when one of the girls at school ran to him, cupped his face, and planted a quick kiss on his lips. My mom was there and actually took a photo of it. It’s still in her photo album, 14 years later. Lol.

When I asked him about it recently (he’s 18), he just shrugged.. said that he doesn’t care and that he doesn’t even remember it. He has a girlfriend now and prefers to call her the first girl he ever kissed “for real”. :)

Nice story!

On a similar note, I kissed several girls in grade school and I wonder if they still consider me to be their first kiss or not. Back then, we were all innocent and I think it was more experimental than anything else. The kissing wasn't out of love, but there was some element of attraction behind it.

Oh, i did the same thing in primary school at maybe 6 or 7.
The other kids were pressuring me to kiss this boy i had a huge crush on, as a way to humiliate him i guess (just because kissing was embarrassing for boys at that age, i guess.) They actually cornered him and made sure he didn’t get away. I saw it as a win win because i was into him and I wanted the other kids to like me. So i kissed him and i think he cried and later he asked me why i had done it. :( i wish i had realized that was an awful thing to do.

We did become friends again after that though and went on a sort of movie date when i was 11 or 12 but didn’t kiss at all that time.

I've always liked assertive, even aggressive women. In high school and college nearly all of my relationships with women were initiated by them. The most memorable (disturbing?) was a graduate student TA in a required class when I was a sophomore. She started writing stuff on my papers and then one night showed up at my room on campus. I have no idea how she found where I lived. For a 19 year old guy it was fascinating/thrilling. Not really unwelcome, but definitely uncomfortable.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
How savage would the “what guys do behind guy’s backs” thread be?

I have a life-long friend who confided to me that the reason this girl that I liked so much from like 3-5th grade just started avoiding me is because, after confessing my puppy love to him, he suggested that they start spending time together at recess which moved on to them doing ... middle school things. She felt guilty about going behind my back and just shut up entirely, and Victor just played it cool like nothing happened! The next year, we all went to different schools, and I never heard about the real deal behind the change of heart for like 25 years.