What music do you like to listen to?

Saw him live a little while ago, good performer! I must've listened to his Love you so bad at least 100 times. Always been weak for a strong "waah-waah" section in a song.
Yes, new SB played his music in the car last weekend (in addition to... Joan Jett, GnR and Elton John, she’s an old soul! :D) . But it was a live recording and he sounded much better live imo. Like this one at Coachella:

Last edited:
Reactions: Godric
No , Mikey would have played more recent stuff I’m sure :)

Yeah, as recent as made in 70's. Nothing good has come out after that.

And I would never become Frenchy's SB. First I don't take money, as said I consider my thing as a service to the community. And secondly I've heard from reliable sources he doesn't provide penetration.

what do you mean? Because of the choice of music? No , Mikey would have played more recent stuff I’m sure :)

Because you mentioned "his" instead of "her" so I was just joking about it that Mike was a lucky guy, haha. :ROFLMAO: I knew you were talking about your SB that looks great! So jealous :hilarious:

Reactions: Frenchy and MikeH
Because you mentioned "his" instead of "her" so I was just joking about it that Mike was a lucky guy, haha. :ROFLMAO: I knew you were talking about your SB that looks great! So jealous :hilarious:

I hope you are not implying I am anything than great looking too?

At least from a distance, in dark, and from behind.

Reactions: Godric and Frenchy
Aaah ok. No I really meant his music (Ezra Furman, the singer). But funny enough he is a self-proclaimed androgynous who cross-dresses on stage so there you go, even in that sense the confusion was possible :)

Yeah, as recent as made in 70's. Nothing good has come out after that.

And I would never become Frenchy's SB. First I don't take money, as said I consider my thing as a service to the community. And secondly I've heard from reliable sources he doesn't provide penetration.
Well she didn’t take money either (just the plane ticket and bday gift) but I can confirm penetration was involved nevertheless (not very deep, but still! :))

Reactions: namae
I’m a rocker, but lately I’ve been listening to other stuff and I have to admit I’m obsessed with a pop singer who I’m not ashamed say I’m completely in love with, and that’s Dua Lipa.

Reactions: Frenchy
It’s Friday and the end of a very tough week at work.
I’m tired and missing my ladies in Tokyo so much. So it’s time to listen to The Boss.

You can't start a fire
Sitting 'round crying over a broken heart
This gun's for hire
Even if we're just dancing in the dark

It’s Friday and the end of a very tough week at work.
I’m tired and missing my ladies in Tokyo so much. So it’s time to listen to The Boss.

You can't start a fire
Sitting 'round crying over a broken heart
This gun's for hire
Even if we're just dancing in the dark

Great song indeed. Born in the USA was the first album I bought with my pocket money and this song was on it if I remember well

Reactions: namae and Majestyk

I love orchestral music and classically trained vocals.

:love:

My sefure had these mix tapes (remember those? ;) back when dinosaurs walked the earth), that had a lot of New Age on it - Enya, Kim Robertson, Suzanne Ciani, Yanni ,etc. She also mixed in sound effects in between tracks, like wolves howling and stuff.:LOL: Maybe a little weird, but it made for some mind-blowing sex sessions. :love:

Depends on my mood. Currently relaxing in Shioiri Park with heavy rock on Spotify.

Will most likely watch Bohemian Rhapsody again on the plane home later.

Equally like current pop music, indie, all sorts of 80's...

Reactions: Frenchy
It's a J Geils kinda day....