What music do you like to listen to?

I love me some (early) Stones.

On one of my recent trips to Tokyo I stumbled upon a theme bar that was named Star star after the Stones song. I don't know if Star star is obscure necessarily, but most people familiar with the Stones don't know that song in my experience. For me it's a favorite - cheeky, racy and with great energy. Never fails to put me in a good mood.

Anyway, I say this to the bartender upon arrival, and I would imagine they get people saying that all the time, but he was just super happy about it and immediately put on the song on full volume. That's one of the things I love about Japan; there's no niche or quirk too small to find other people with that exact same interest. And then they usually do something with that passion, like opening an entire bar revolving around one song.

My second request on that first visit was this song, another Stones favorite of mine. He's most likely drugged out of his mind, but boy does Mick both look and sound spectacular here.

Love the Stones and love this song! (Star Star) Great choice. Original title was Starfucker, but the record company didnt like that , if I remember well the story. Sweet Virginia is one of my favs too.

Reactions: Godric
Cocksucker Blues is still my favorite plus the story behind it

China Girl Uncensored version ;)

Uncensored? Didn't see anything in the video that needed to be censored in the first place. (Unless you're talking about that quick Bowie butt crack shot near the end - was that all?!):LOL:

Uncensored? Didn't see anything in the video that needed to be censored in the first place. (Unless you're talking about that quick Bowie butt crack shot near the end - was that all?!):LOL:
It’s a (very) private joke. Having lots of uncensored time with my China girl now. Didnt even watch the vid tbh . I suppose it has more to do with the lyrics?

We may disagree on hockey, but we sure as hell agree on the Stones.

Mehh indeed.
After the album “Black And Blue,” they became increasingly meh.

However, one of their songs from their peak, “Can’t you hear me knocking?” is a song that most Hobbyists and PUAs should find appealing.

More later ...

Reactions: DireWolf98

"A little bit of hooking up
Is good for the soul"

Great song off a great new album by great Jenny Lewis.

Also, for some reason, the album cover has me thinking of @User#8628 ... (n)

Just the song title immediately had this song playing in my own head....

LHP Left-Hand Path Death Metal Music and RHP Right-Hand Path Epic Battle Music

All my French hipster friends (2) are raving on about this guy. I like it, though I don't understand the words. I'd be interested to hear @Frenchy 's take on him?

All my French hipster friends (2) are raving on about this guy. I like it, though I don't understand the words. I'd be interested to hear @Frenchy 's take on him?

Ah ah, so fucking French.
“Fille de Personne” (nobody’s daughter)

Ok I just Google-translated it, did not correct anything , sorry

Hey
Do not waste your time
You're not your father's daughter
Not even your mother's
Belongs to nobody
Each
Time
It's the forces of nature
You cry when it's too hard to talk
I have already seen love movies on exposed
You're the most beautiful movie I've watched
Alright
Face to face or one night
I came to tell you that you can change
I saw a woman's future released
You wore leather and shaved head
I saw your future
Neck rope
You do not have any advice to learn about us
And even when you disguise yourself
You like it but it's exhausting to search
loses
Do not waste your time
Oh no
We are all going to die
I will keep your picture as a souvenir
Oh yeah

A bit morbid. Feels a bit Game of Thrones-y, walking around wearing leather and someone's shaved head.
Hmmm he means it as becoming a liberated woman into BDSM, not prisoner anymore of mummy/daddy, social conventions bla bla bla

Hmmm he means it as becoming a liberated woman into BDSM, not prisoner anymore of mummy/daddy, social conventions bla bla bla
Haha ok, the bit:
I saw your future
Neck rope

Followed by don't waste your time/we're all going to die just looks a bit bleak and blunt. But I see now that it's a message of joy and love.

Haha ok, the bit:
I saw your future
Neck rope

Followed by don't waste your time/we're all going to die just looks a bit bleak and blunt. But I see now that it's a message of joy and love.
... with a twist. It’s ambiguous admittedly, thats why I wrote “so French”
Also the original text says “we’re all going to die equal” . It’s that last word that counts, dunno why GTranslate didnt catch it