What music do you like to listen to?

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

Love the trippy chorus in this one.
Beyond the Yellow Brick Rooooaaaaaad.. Aaaaaahhhhh

Reactions: GraphicMig
Lump. By Presidents of the United States.
Funny that the clip was shot in a swamp ...
:D

Reactions: GraphicMig
We got the clap! :)

Silliest lyrics in rock history and they always make me smile. Good stuff to hear after a hangover and before a tedious meeting.

Last edited:
I was listening yesterday to a 70s compilation, which had a number of disco tunes.

Of course, Van McCoy’s hit from 1975, “The Hustle”, was prominently featured.

Checked out YouTube and found this video, which made me remember a funky piece of brownie I ate at a party back in the day:

Smooth Sailing - Queens of the Stone Age

Great clip done in Tokyo by a Japanese director. Typical Frenchy’s night out with clients :ROFLMAO:

Great clip done in Tokyo by a Japanese director. Typical Frenchy’s night out with clients :ROFLMAO:

Cool Video......shit song

Reactions: Sudsy and Frenchy

Kind of reminded me of a gig in Manila last year, but with more waiting in traffic. Still, it was a good trip.

Reactions: Frenchy
Did you end-up burying someone? :D
You'll end up getting buried if you keep playing that Queen of the music business crap. :p

But the real question is if you took him out?

Eventually.
He was alive and fast asleep when we opened the trunk after crossing an overpass and one or two traffic stops.
We woke him up a few hours later for a delicious breakfast of beef tapa, garlic fried rice and perfect sunny-side-up eggs at a local roadside diner.

Reactions: Frenchy and MikeH
Eventually.
He was alive and fast asleep when we opened the trunk after crossing an overpass and one or two traffic stops.
We woke him up a few hours later for a delicious breakfast of beef tapa, garlic fried rice and perfect sunny-side-up eggs at a local roadside diner.

That’s why life is worth living ! Bravo mon ami ! (y)

Reactions: Majestyk
About two years ago, I was at a formal event in Las Vegas where we had a DJ who was responsible for playing music to introduce speakers and segments. You know, like those Oscar and Grammy shows.

Well, I was tasked to introduce a VIP from Panama. I guess the DJ was stumped on what to spin for this speaker, so he played Van Halen’s “Panama”. I was so red-faced as I mustered all the self-control I could not to burst out laughing, while completing the introduction.

Thankfully, the VIP, a real old gent, didn’t mind it or absolutely didn’t get it. After the event, I bought the DJ and my crew a couple of rounds of drinks for that best intro ever. Cheers!

About two years ago, I was at a formal event in Las Vegas where we had a DJ who was responsible for playing music to introduce speakers and segments. You know, like those Oscar and Grammy shows.

Well, I was tasked to introduce a VIP from Panama. I guess the DJ was stumped on what to spin for this speaker, so he played Van Halen’s “Panama”. I was so red-faced as I mustered all the self-control I could not to burst out laughing, while completing the introduction.

Thankfully, the VIP, a real old gent, didn’t mind it or absolutely didn’t get it. After the event, I bought the DJ and my crew a couple of rounds of drinks for that best intro ever. Cheers!

And it’s a great song anyway !

Reactions: Majestyk

I passed Diamond Dave in the street in Tokyo several years ago...a hot spring/summer day and Dave was rocking a pair of pink hotpants with Doc Martens and a black fishnet vest type thing....

Not to be confused with this Diamond Dave :dead:

Might book this guy for my funeral!

Just like honey
Jesus and Mary Chain
With clip from Lost in Translation , which was not such a great movie come to think of it

With clip from Lost in Translation , which was not such a great movie come to think of it

True, and which is kind of sad thinking how good a concept they had to start with.

Reactions: Frenchy