What Places Would You Like To Try In 2015?

Desktop

TAG Member
Reaction score
New Year & plenty of new options for places to safely play.
What new places are ou looking forward to trying out this year & why?

I haven't been out much & looking forward to trying some of the new options reviewed by members here.

Being a Japanese speaker I'm looking forward to finally trying

JK Style - great fantastic price for young women I'm not sure about liking the costume but you seem to be guaranteed someone in the 20's & not someone close to 40 pretending to be young.
Asian Mystic/ Nasty Dolls - I know that these two are competitors but I haven't been to either & the offerings are similar. Price wise too sort of the same. I don't mind if some of them are older, I'd just rather know beforehand.
PurupurunGang - A couple of threads made note of a few JAV there. At least try once.
Tobita Osaka- Just to say I went.

Honorable mention is Miss Kitty but might be out of my range now that her rates went up because of the weak Yen.

This isn't an ASAP list for me but places I'd like to visit for 2015.

Reactions: Jimmydr
New Year & plenty of new options for places to safely play.
What new places are ou looking forward to trying out this year & why?

I haven't been out much & looking forward to trying some of the new options reviewed by members here.

Being a Japanese speaker I'm looking forward to finally trying

JK Style - great fantastic price for young women I'm not sure about liking the costume but you seem to be guaranteed someone in the 20's & not someone close to 40 pretending to be young.
Asian Mystic/ Nasty Dolls - I know that these two are competitors but I haven't been to either & the offerings are similar. Price wise too sort of the same. I don't mind if some of them are older, I'd just rather know beforehand.
PurupurunGang - A couple of threads made note of a few JAV there. At least try once.
Tobita Osaka- Just to say I went.

Honorable mention is Miss Kitty but might be out of my range now that her rates went up because of the weak Yen.

This isn't an ASAP list for me but places I'd like to visit for 2015.

Can't wait for reviews.

No one else have a bucket list they want to tick off?
As long as I have a job I want to try a new spot.
I'll be providing new reviews from February.
(JK Style - completed)

Username1 take the train going & coming and relax while doing so it'll give you reflective time.

My plans are to try one of the Fetish providers that John Chavers reviews. His review of Yui certainly has me intrigued to give it a go.

Apart from that, it will be trying a few of the harder to enter places, so will need to be brushing up on my Japanese before this. Did a lot of Pink Salons, tried Darling Harbour and JK in 2014, so time to be a bit more adventurous.

I want to try out the clubs in Roppongi. Seventh Heaven, and dance clubs. Done everything else once or twice. Getting bored.

Reactions: Jimmydr
My plans are to try one of the Fetish providers that John Chavers reviews. His review of Yui certainly has me intrigued to give it a go.
(y) Hopefully she hasn't lost her good humor now that she's way more popular.

If you want to see that electric smile of hers, compliment her skin: 「皮膚もきれいだね〜フランス人形みたい」and I'm looking forward to hearing how our sessions compare. :sneaky:

Ummmm, nice topic. I will try threesome in Fetish Femdom Girls Club tonight or tomorrow night. It's too hot. I need to go crazy!!
I'm interested in mattress health. I think that's nurumassage with BJ. A guy told me it started in nagoya first. Maybe I should go to Nagoya and get the best place.
Please tell me if you know things about Nagoya.