Guest viewing is limited

White Guy In Kabukicho - Homeless?

"engage in suntanning"
I would say Gyaru fry themselves in skin-cancer tubes... how authentic. I am not saying they are not cute -- I am saying they aren't white.

I knew of a couple of old white dudes that where in very dire straights living in Misawa. They weren't homeless only because veterans groups stepped in to help them.

In both cases they had outlived their Japanese wives and weren't able to work anymore. One of them was actually eligible for Japanese pension benefits, the other was eventually sent to a veterans hospital back in the States.

I have been doing well and earning a lot of money actually. I just have to avoid going on a daily health spree to end up a homeless white guy myself lol.

My advice:

Whenever you get the urge for "a daily health spree," replace it with a TAG spree!

Or a sugar rush:

51wsZ6hKdIL.jpg

If you can travel to Tokyo, here's a bargain for only 500 Yen:

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2016/07/...n-eat-sweets-and-snacks-at-tokyo-dagashi-bar/

Are you really TJB? You.. Changed. What did they do to you?

TJB probably sold his account, saying it is popular, to a man who seemed, rational?
:LOL:

On second thought, a rational man wont buy a TAG account. What happened to you TJB?

If the homeless guy was me and winter came, would you still feel bad? Lol

I changed because I needed to. I was just being an asshole to everyone, which isn't really healthy in the long-term haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
TokyoJoeBlow says he is climbing Fuji-san today. He has not reported back yet. Hope he's OK!

I'm back from Mount Fuji and the hike was an amazing experience.

I actually enjoyed the contrast of the dark night accompanied by thunderstorms while I hiked a landscape that looks like Mars and the sunny, clear morning that followed.

I live in the kabukicho area so ill be on the lookout

I'm always eating lunch in Kabukicho since there's not much choice on the other side of Meiji-dori. Sometimes dinner too depending on the mood...

There way too many tourists there in the daytime now... but I still get to see drunk girls (and some guys) trying to get home in the mornings, haha.

There used to be a couple of homeless guys living along Meiji-dori near Higashi-Shinjuku, but they tore down that old building that used to have drug store. They've moved somewhere else since that space is gone now. I saw what I thought was a homeless girl sleeping face down on a piece of cardboard in one of those coin parking lots around the corner from Bali An Island hotel. She was apparently really drunk... but looked nearly homeless. Ambulance showed up there shortly after... she was a mess.

Living here must be interesting... I don't mind working around here and visiting, not sure if I could handle living here. ;)

Living here must be interesting... I don't mind working around here and visiting, not sure if I could handle living here. ;)
Always something going on.
One time, in one night two insidents happened right under my window.
A foreign tourist guy passed out in his own vomit and his friends lost it but didn't know the alarm number so my japanese friend called an ambulance.
Then later that evening a japanese girl was hitting her suspected boyfriend in front of my house and wouldn't stop for a while.

Always something going on.
One time, in one night two insidents happened right under my window.
A foreign tourist guy passed out in his own vomit and his friends lost it but didn't know the alarm number so my japanese friend called an ambulance.
Then later that evening a japanese girl was hitting her suspected boyfriend in front of my house and wouldn't stop for a while.
Exactly there's always something happening lol makes for an interesting day to say the least

I met a caucasian guy that was homelessone evening. I wonder if it was the same dude. He told me his story and it seems like he was her and had many contracts and made a lot of money, had a family, and a really good life. One by one, his contracts declined never to be regained. His weathered face no longer attracted employers and one by one his family and friends left him. With no money to return home, he was left with the coldness of the streets of Tokyo. He asked me for some money so he could take a shower at this bath house close to my hotel. I gave him some money and that was that. He was one of many homeless foreigners I encountered, but the first of my kind. Sad discovery because I'd have never thought I'd see the day.

I'm always eating lunch in Kabukicho since there's not much choice on the other side of Meiji-dori. Sometimes dinner too depending on the mood...

There way too many tourists there in the daytime now... but I still get to see drunk girls (and some guys) trying to get home in the mornings, haha.

There used to be a couple of homeless guys living along Meiji-dori near Higashi-Shinjuku, but they tore down that old building that used to have drug store. They've moved somewhere else since that space is gone now. I saw what I thought was a homeless girl sleeping face down on a piece of cardboard in one of those coin parking lots around the corner from Bali An Island hotel. She was apparently really drunk... but looked nearly homeless. Ambulance showed up there shortly after... she was a mess.

Talking about Kabuki-cho mysteries: any idea what is up with the groups of unattractive - I mean they are generally wearing dirty old clothing no hair style/obese but not to the homeless level - that hang out in the park type place next to the Koban?
I was wondering if it was drugs etc.....
The attractive girls waiting outside the host clubs for hours just make me sad

Reactions: patty diaz
Talking about Kabuki-cho mysteries: any idea what is up with the groups of unattractive - I mean they are generally wearing dirty old clothing no hair style/obese but not to the homeless level - that hang out in the park type place next to the Koban?
the ones that are always there late at night? women? If its them I think theyre are coming back from going to the host clubs

Drugs and obese? That seems a contradiction to me.