Why are the standards of Anglosphere/American women so high?

Alphonse

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

After talking with some expats as well as my own observations. I have come to this conclusion which I think its very important to understanding the Anglosphere culture, this includes all the English speaking countries not just America.

For example to succeed in Online dating it seems that you would have to be an Ivy League student:

-He has to ride motorcycles
-He has to play guitar
-He has know how to prepare drinks(mixology)
-He has to be classy of him in his suit from his six figure job.
-All his pictures need to be "natural" and not posed.

On top of that, you also have to be "witty" and master texting in which there's "plausible deniability" to not make her feel like bad if she hooks up with you.

Some gurus even go a step further and advocate on getting tatoos. What's worrisome in the minds of most Gurus "no one deserves to get laid" unless they have mastered all of the above and more.

Most Anglo guys seem to accept this as the norm:

It seems Puritanism/Evangelism/Feminism has convinced many of these guys that this is the only way forward.
To them to get laid is to "ascent" or "become validated" or they talk about "genuine desire." Many of these guys will do anything to get laid and including paying thousands of dollars to gurus and coaches.

Moreover, it seems a whole "industry" has developed where they are "dangling the carrot" where you need to pay more money to "self-improve" otherwise you are not going to "unloser" yourself.

My view: I think that the value of sex is overinflated given that in many places around the world you can have sex for less than $200 dollars. Moreover, you can also get into relationships with women in many other countries only through Cold Approaching. I have approached Eastern Europe girls and went on dates and didn't have to do as much.

Well, the obvious reason for any salesguy out there is; the standards are high because they get away with it.

They are just going with the old theorem saying It is not smart to leave money on the table, and moreover the one asking too much is not the fool in the game if they get paid what they ask.

Don't blame the player, blame the game and refuse to play is my advice.

Reactions: Alphonse

I agree. I would like to add that when I mean "Anglo" I mean the whole Anglosphere Canada, New Zealand...etc. I wasn't just talking about white american women and ethnic american women.

I have notice in these cultures women get away with everything. Meanwhile, it seems like in other cultures they kept them a bit more in line. For instance, I remember talking with some friends who told me in some European countries the husband/BF would tell his woman not to dress procative and she would comply. Meanwhile, in the Anglosphere immediately you would be called a misogynists.

For example to succeed in Online dating it seems that you would have to be an Ivy League student:

-He has to play guitar

no offense meant, but are you sure this is not YOUR fantasy of the ideal man ? o_O

Why not? There are many of those men of course! Plenty of choice! and always eager to please those wonderful princesses with
At least 6kg of extra fat
At least 6 bucks in their own bank account (but not much more)
At least 6 years of missing education and/or jobs history in their CV
At least 6 obnoxious friends like them and
At least 6 years of “modeling” or “influencing” :)

Last edited:
no offense meant, but are you sure this is not YOUR fantasy of the ideal man ? o_O
Haha, non. Je pense que la societe American est tres materialistic. Hence, why dating is difficult. I am happy that I discovered French civilization since its way different. The American/English society lives to work while the French is more balanced. The women in America compensate by wanting to have this "fantasy man. Excellent video that explains the differences "

Haha, non. Je pense que la societe American est tres materialistic. Hence, why dating is difficult. I am happy that I discovered French civilization since its way different. The American/English society lives to work while the French is more balanced. The women in America compensate by wanting to have this "fantasy man. Excellent video that explains the differences "

I tried to listen to this vid but this guy’s voice is annoying as hell
And if you look at the list of all the vids he made, he seems to have a very bad case of female-hating paranoia . Now I hope it’s not you but if it is… try to be less obsessed by this stuff. There are good and bad people from any gender in any country at any age.

I have notice in these cultures women get away with everything. Meanwhile, it seems like in other cultures they kept them a bit more in line. For instance, I remember talking with some friends who told me in some European countries the husband/BF would tell his woman not to dress procative and she would comply. Meanwhile, in the Anglosphere immediately you would be called a misogynists.
I would love to beat the shit out of a man that told any woman how she is supposed to dress, and probably smack a woman that complied. While I would agree dressing provocatively is a decision that could very likely lead to unpleasant circumstances involving the opposite sex, it IS misogynist to treat a woman who is freely associating with you like property (i.e. provided that it is not part of her professional career to be associating with you per se sexually, then that's a different story.)

I tried to listen to this vid but this guy’s voice is annoying as hell
And if you look at the list of all the vids he made, he seems to have a very bad case of female-hating paranoia . Now I hope it’s not you but if it is… try to be less obsessed by this stuff. There are good and bad people from any gender in any country at any age.
The dude speaking sounds like he is reading from a teleprompter; it is especially difficult to digest as well because of the raised intonation at the end of every single sentence.
And agreed: Life is too short to process an entire ethnicity, culture, or gender like this. Get pussy that wants you, or pay to fuck it. No need for diatribes on social conditioning and a return of white knights.

Hey guys,

After talking with some expats as well as my own observations. I have come to this conclusion which I think its very important to understanding the Anglosphere culture, this includes all the English speaking countries not just America.

-He has to play guitar

On top of that, you also have to be "witty" and master texting in which there's "plausible deniability" to not make her feel like bad if she hooks up with you.

Some gurus even go a step further and advocate on getting tatoos. What's worrisome in the minds of most Gurus "no one deserves to get laid" unless they have mastered all of the above and more.

Most Anglo guys seem to accept this as the norm:

It seems Puritanism/Evangelism/Feminism has convinced many of these guys that this is the only way forward.
To them to get laid is to "ascent" or "become validated" or they talk about "genuine desire." Many of these guys will do anything to get laid and including paying thousands of dollars to gurus and coaches.

Moreover, it seems a whole "industry" has developed where they are "dangling the carrot" where you need to pay more money to "self-improve" otherwise you are not going to "unloser" yourself.

My view: I think that the value of sex is overinflated given that in many places around the world you can have sex for less than $200 dollars. Moreover, you can also get into relationships with women in many other countries only through Cold Approaching. I have approached Eastern Europe girls and went on dates and didn't have to do as much.

Know plenty of brown dudes that got laid with white girls without fitting any of these conditions. Not sure where you're getting your information but you're really overcomplicating a simple situation

… true. Many of them just care for the money, not the looks nor education, and that’s a welcome change! :)

People in Singapore sometimes joke about the 5 Cs: cash, car, credit card, condo, and country club.

People in Singapore sometimes joke about the 5 Cs: cash, car, credit card, condo, and country club.

Back in my day it was cash, car, condo, career and character but it was also said that girls do not always be that demanding and are willing to let go off the character requirement.

Reactions: SugoiBoy