Guest viewing is limited

Why you are single?

I agree. In non p4p in japan i was always the one to suggest a condom. The girl always seemed shocked.

None of the girls I have met have been shocked when I get out the condoms but all of them would have let me do it raw without questions.

Reactions: Sudsy
They want re-open baby factory? :LOL:
Japanese girls told me even one night love they don’t use condom. Reason is: with condom you cant feel love.:rolleyes:
:eek: Wow , I never tough could fell love from random D.

Last edited:
Reactions: SatoKM and MikeH
I know many women in USA that want without condom.

I wouldn't necessarily say that. Not sure what your experience is with the US but most women who manage to make it out of their teen years without getting pregnant use condoms.
Part 2 - why you are single.

Again at bar, the gentleman ask me “ why you are single?” and I laughed .
From last lesson “wrauthfive” wrote I knew that, not over thinking 考えすぎない。
So he ask me again, “ I am very serious. why you are single. What is wrong? Why when you go out you are always alone? Where are your friends? “
Me: “ those things happen, if I am
Single because time didn’t come yet”

Do not over thinking, I keeper reappearing to my self. They are man.

I mean, he did mean exactly what he said. Unfortunately he kind of failed on the "Don't say something stupid" front with the hard push for follow up. Of course, there is always the possibility someone is just an asshole as well. This sounds like that type.

I have an even worse problem than just explaining why I am single. I tell people that I was married, but that my wife passed away. Instead of shutting them up that just makes some people ask more questions.

"Are you looking for another relationship?"
"Do you think you will get married again?"

I understand that most people are not being (intentionally) rude so I don't go back to my drill instructor days and tear their head off. I politely, but firmly tell them I am not in nor am I seeking a relationship. That almost always shuts them up. Unfortunately I have had more than one person say words to the effect of "better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all." That will bring out my old DI self.

Reactions: sugarcatwhite
I have an even worse problem than just explaining why I am single. I tell people that I was married, but that my wife passed away. Instead of shutting them up t....

Yeah, same story here but concerning the question "Why did you break up with your last girlfriend?".

Replying "she died from Cancer" (which was true), couldn't stop the questions.

Now when I'm asked such a stupid question I simply reply by returning the very same question.
You first, stupid :)

Reactions: IchigoDave