Worst P4P experience!

Mine happened yesterday, this young girl Aiza working for a shop somewhere.
She introduced herself. not very talkative I thought but maybe I'm her first non Asian customer so that's not so weird.
We showered and took a short bath and I ask about her likes and dislikes, she liked DATY and disliked being licked on her nose and ears, perfectly normal.

Then we went to bed and did some uninspired kissing before I went down on her with no effect and after 10 minutes or so we switched to 69, she performed an OK BJ but had to stop quite soon since her jaw was aching and she wrapped me up and tried to insert me for quite some time but I was to big and it looked like she was about to cry and I told her not to stress it and she finished me off with a BJ and then she went and cleaned herself up.

She said she was cold and curled up in bed and started crying and told me about the prior customer who fucked her extremely hard and didn't stop when she told him, poor girl, I spent the next 30-40 minutes tending to her and making sure she would be fine while I felt like a total asshole having tried to fuck her just a few minutes prior. The most heartbreaking session I have ever experienced and I am still somewhat broken because of this.

The girl couldn't be found on store page this morning. Hope everything is ok with her.

Last edited:
Looking back, I’ve had quite a few bad experiences, some great ones, and many that were just okay. It’s hard to single out just one bad experience as the worst in my case.

Considering my track record of being a fakku boi in SE Asia for years I would say the probabilities of me having a session with a post-op at least once are very close to 100%.

But none of those suspected encounters have been bad. The only time I would consider it a failure if I accidentally got a pre-op AND she had smaller dick than me.

I guess I was lucky so far. I mean there are the usual hickups from time to time....you meet with someone you find unattractive, girl is bored or super passive, something gets messy, girl has bad breath/smell, you can't perform because you are mentally somewhere else....
No fun but that's nothing traumatic with really bad aftertaste.

Reactions: SugoiBoy and Alice
Didn't had a session where i was trying to end it because it was bad but i had a session with 0 alchemy in Bangkok, the girl was just "doing her job" without any expression, she was in an Automatic mode.
I was a CLIENT and nothing else, a little weird.

My only bad experience during p4p was shitting myself on the bed (had an unresolved case of food poisoning)
Some people are into this...

This is my "worst" but not bad. Just with someone who didn't really engage much with chatting. Not sure if shy or didn't want to be with me. Was just awkward. I just felt bad for myself thinking it was me.

Reactions: Alice
I have a couple of bad ones I'm trying to erase from memory. For one of them when the curtain went up and I saw the girl, my first thought was: Chewbacca.

I was literally speechless. Fastest nut I ever had and in doggy of course. What made it worse was that I was following her on Twitter and was totally convinced that she would be a grade A hottie..

Reactions: Cinnabums
I have a couple of bad ones I'm trying to erase from memory. For one of them when the curtain went up and I saw the girl, my first thought was: Chewbacca.

I was literally speechless. Fastest nut I ever had and in doggy of course. What made it worse was that I was following her on Twitter and was totally convinced that she would be a grade A hottie..

Lol...such a bad surprise despite following her? Seems she is a master of camera angles and filters 😉

I'm not sure if I was doing a girl or a log with boobs...
Literally not a single word spoken, the only sound I heard from that session was just the bed creak

Many years ago outside of Sydney came my worst experience in P4P. That place was like going inside, sitting down, and having a short greeting with each lady. Right off the bat super uncomfortable made worse as I wanted to check out the other club nearby before my choice. Anyway, after leaving and coming back, did the same greet which is now even more uncomfortable cause I had a lady in mind but she got picked while I was away.

Picked an Indian looking lady who was from New Zealand (a common place for some workers it seemed) and paid for an hour. Again, nice hotel like room where we showered together. Started off ok then 20 minutes into it she asks "are you ever going to come?" I then get this amazing back and forth while still having sex where it seems nobody that pays for an hour has sex for an hour, while I explain that I usually use the whole time. Then she brought up my leaving and coming back and asking about GFE with the ladies which I point out is just me unfamiliar with the systems. That followed with her saying I'm a loser that pays for sex where I point out I don't prefer to waste my short available free time doing pick-ups at bars. Ending with I'm an idiot and should just get on with it. I'm a reasonable guy with no shame in what I do, nor do I have contempt for people in the P4P world. I'm just mad at her for being an asshole not just to a customer but another person who she knows nothing about. I call it a loss and end the session short, tell the madam on the way out that her worker was inappropriate and left it at that.

I've been scammed before, had girls that were not in the mood or were sore (either prior or due to my size), and even had the Chinese brothel swap (they switch girls to the old and doughy "fuck girl" just when the intercourse happens), which were not experiences I want to duplicate, but none of them felt personal while this experience with this lady did. It didn't ruin my later experiences in Australia, She was just the one asshole I happened to run into on that trip.

Mine happened yesterday, this young girl Aiza working for a shop somewhere.
She introduced herself. not very talkative I thought but maybe I'm her first non Asian customer so that's not so weird.
We showered and took a short bath and I ask about her likes and dislikes, she liked DATY and disliked being licked on her nose and ears, perfectly normal.

Then we went to bed and did some uninspired kissing before I went down on her with no effect and after 10 minutes or so we switched to 69, she performed an OK BJ but had to stop quite soon since her jaw was aching and she wrapped me up and tried to insert me for quite some time but I was to big and it looked like she was about to cry and I told her not to stress it and she finished me off with a BJ and then she went and cleaned herself up.

She said she was cold and curled up in bed and started crying and told me about the prior customer who fucked her extremely hard and didn't stop when she told him, poor girl, I spent the next 30-40 minutes tending to her and making sure she would be fine while I felt like a total asshole having tried to fuck her just a few minutes prior. The most heartbreaking session I have ever experienced and I am still somewhat broken because of this.

The girl couldn't be found on store page this morning. Hope everything is ok with her.
It’s an upset story. I would better lose the money to poor service, rather than a heartbroken session.

Reactions: Alice
I don't know if it was my very worst experience, but it was my first experience and very bad.

Circa 1992 I buy a copy of Manzoku (seriously doubt that guide is still around in printed form) at 7-11 (know they don't carry fuzoku guides anymore). Found the Yoshiwara section and started calling soaps, telling them I was white and wanted to visit.

After some rejection, I hit Eikokuya (don't think it's still there, but there is a shop of that name in Yokohama). The guy on the phone was polite, I said great.

The place was really expensive (which was OK - they gave me the cost on the phone) but the girl was very unattractive and had an attitude that I just didn't like. Then... the condom broke. And I spent the next like 3 months terrified. In the end, didn't catch anything but it sure turned me off P2P for around 18 months. After that 18 months I found myself back in Yoshiwara, had an amazing time, and continued having an amazing time through something between 50-75 Yoshwara visits.

I've been out of Japan for something around 20 years (though visited pretty often) and definitely miss the fuzoku side of it.

Reactions: Alice and ThaWeeknd
Circa 1992 I buy a copy of Manzoku (seriously doubt that guide is still around in printed form)
I bought the December 2022 issue since Asahi was in it.
Screenshot_20230309-073929135 (1).jpg

I've never had a "bad experience" luckily. I was only unable to cum one time, but ironically that's probably in my top 3 sessions ever. We really matched well, I booked an hour and she let me stay for almost 2, tried so many things. My dick was just broken that day, idk. I left happy even though I didn't cum.

Another time I booked this basic white girl who had the absolute tightest pussy I've ever felt. Unbelievable, it was almost painful and although I tried my best to pace myself I came within 5 minutes. But then I had booked an hour and she allowed MSOG so I tried to relax a bit but she reminded me of a girl I hated in high school and I didn't want to talk to her or even see her anymore so I just left.
I had some regrets about that visit but I'll remember that tightness forever.

• Haha
Reactions: Maxblack and Alice
I think I posted a low point with an obese punk skank in Osaka before , cannot remember the thread…

Another one: I had to finish the job myself after paying the girl, spending on a nice dinner, spending way too much in a sports bar in Roppongi where she wanted to go and I’m pretty sure she got a cut of the revenues because she knew the manager, then her crying non-stop in my bed about a (supposedly) runaway BF that (supposedly) ditched her the day before (she even showed pics of the dude) , then I asked her to leave coz I wanted to cum and clearly it would not happen with her

Ah, sweet memories…

Also haven't had many bad ones but easily the two worst were...

- bait and switch Twitter hookup in Ikebukuro. Looked absolutely nothing like her pictures (this was before I knew that 95% of the profiles on there were just shop guys using stolen photos to try and pawn off the girls who would never get clients via CityHeaven, etc on gullible saps) and I was too polite/soft to just call the appointment off. Larger than me, incredibly unattractive and we were both ready to just get the whole thing over before we even stepped into the hotel. Gave it a try but it just was not going to happen so I called it off a few minutes in and got a last minute appointment with my (at that time) regular at Unpretei. Ahhh, pre-COVID times - when you could afford a backup session if your first one was a bust. Being an idiot I tried for another Twitter meetup a couple of months after that but when another girl who looked like Divine but with worse makeup showed up I just noped out without paying.

- second was a shady ass shop in the Okubo area - didn't do enough research and was taken in by what I would currently consider minimum-effort obviously fake blog photos. Guy from the shop came to the hotel and took the cash, then the girl entered (note - this is standard practice at some shops. Doesn't necessarily mean you're getting scammed but it also doesn't really bode well). Not to be a dick but she was seriously so busted overall (face, skin, body, the works) that I just sent her home. Bad enough to be out the money but even worse to have to muscle through a pointless session on top of it.

Reactions: cuckhimnow