Worst P4P experience!

I've only had three so far and none of them were bad because of the lady. The worst one was probably the one I had last month in a certain Yoshiwara soapland. I've had problems of not being able to bust before but this time, my dick wasn't cooperating at all. The only time it got hard was when the lady put on some knee-highs as requested. Other than that, nothing.

Might still write a review but honestly, it's probably a waste of time.

Reactions: Alice
Posted about this in the distant past, but nothing will ever beat the time a taxi driver recommended a place that could provide something a little different and when I got there, they sent in a girl with (heavy) Down’s syndrome…. She was actually quite upset that I didn’t want to play, but apparently I do actually have some morals….

Could have been worse, heard about a brothel in Indonesia that provides services from a shaved orangutan.

Reactions: MikeH
I think I posted a low point with an obese punk skank in Osaka before , cannot remember the thread…

Another one: I had to finish the job myself after paying the girl, spending on a nice dinner, spending way too much in a sports bar in Roppongi where she wanted to go and I’m pretty sure she got a cut of the revenues because she knew the manager, then her crying non-stop in my bed about a (supposedly) runaway BF that (supposedly) ditched her the day before (she even showed pics of the dude) , then I asked her to leave coz I wanted to cum and clearly it would not happen with her

Ah, sweet memories…

You are a man of a clear strong mind and priorities.

Reactions: Frenchy and Sudsy
Hmm, wonder if I can summarize some low points. These are from years to decades ago.

1. In Tijuana, didn't have enough cash for a backroom of the dance club prostitute, so I gave my watch to make up the difference. Rubber broke and found out it was a pre-op trans mid thrusting. Took my watch back and ran back to the border just in case.
2. Near San Diego thought I was getting lucky chatting up a lady I met on the street and we walked to her place where a party was happening. When everyone left, we danced and I got her shirt off and that's when she asked for money. Didn't have anything but $15 so she played tough and called her brother (I think) and talked like she would have him shoot me. I just talked to him and said I can pay $15 for the wasted time and just left (so technically p4p?)
3. At strip club this stripper just stank horrifically, gaggingly bad. Only time I recall ever asking for my lap dance money back.
4. At a strip club that held a private $50 to enter event (BYOB, but the ladies behind the bar would serve your liquor to you) had a great time with a two lady sex show, topless lapdance with handjob, and good music. It got raided by the state alcohol bureau cause an undercover cop tipped $5 when the lady poured him a drink and he claimed it was a payment.
5. One AMP in Japan (which later got raided and shut down) had a habit of having the gorgeous provider give the massage then when FS time happened (and lights in the room completely off) would swap to the older, chubbier provider. I'll be honest that I did repeat business there (they had good looking massage girls, including one that did FS), but made it clear if I paid it was for the provider being shown or mark the price down.
6. Some 13 year boy paid me $1 to suck his dick. I was 8 at the time.
7. Went to a sex club and didn't get action the entire night. Rare occurrence given I've fucked three different wives on three different beds with the same rubber at the same club once (not the smartest thing to do, seriously, change out your rubbers).
8. Picked up a prostitute in my car and fucked her in the passenger sheet. Horrible lay and she stole my wallet. Police somehow returned my later a few months later.
9. In Mexico, after a session the provider left and I was recovering a bit on the bed (no lights in the room). Notice a figure sneak through the doorway and then grabbed my pants that were at the foot of the bed and ran out. Given I was without pants I did something completely out of character and started breaking down doors and to the place and almost the workers till they got my wallet back (without cash, but didn't care) but for some reason gave me sport shorts instead of my jeans.
10. In Hawaii at some girls bar, ended up putting a four hundred bill on my card and didn't even get so much as a hand job in the "champagne" room.
11. And of course, the Australian brothel lady that hated I was taking an hour when I paid for an hour.

Pretty sure those are the highlights as far as horrible p4p situations go. Crazier stuff with all the other p4p and non-p4p sexual situations. Still, typing that up makes me realize yet again I'm lucky I didn't get killed with all the stupid and dangerous situations I put myself into.

Hmm, wonder if I can summarize some low points. These are from years to decades ago.

1. In Tijuana, didn't have enough cash for a backroom of the dance club prostitute, so I gave my watch to make up the difference. Rubber broke and found out it was a pre-op trans mid thrusting. Took my watch back and ran back to the border just in case.
2. Near San Diego thought I was getting lucky chatting up a lady I met on the street and we walked to her place where a party was happening. When everyone left, we danced and I got her shirt off and that's when she asked for money. Didn't have anything but $15 so she played tough and called her brother (I think) and talked like she would have him shoot me. I just talked to him and said I can pay $15 for the wasted time and just left (so technically p4p?)
3. At strip club this stripper just stank horrifically, gaggingly bad. Only time I recall ever asking for my lap dance money back.
4. At a strip club that held a private $50 to enter event (BYOB, but the ladies behind the bar would serve your liquor to you) had a great time with a two lady sex show, topless lapdance with handjob, and good music. It got raided by the state alcohol bureau cause an undercover cop tipped $5 when the lady poured him a drink and he claimed it was a payment.
5. One AMP in Japan (which later got raided and shut down) had a habit of having the gorgeous provider give the massage then when FS time happened (and lights in the room completely off) would swap to the older, chubbier provider. I'll be honest that I did repeat business there (they had good looking massage girls, including one that did FS), but made it clear if I paid it was for the provider being shown or mark the price down.
7. Went to a sex club and didn't get action the entire night. Rare occurrence given I've fucked three different wives on three different beds with the same rubber at the same club once (not the smartest thing to do, seriously, change out your rubbers).
8. Picked up a prostitute in my car and fucked her in the passenger sheet. Horrible lay and she stole my wallet. Police somehow returned my later a few months later.
9. In Mexico, after a session the provider left and I was recovering a bit on the bed (no lights in the room). Notice a figure sneak through the doorway and then grabbed my pants that were at the foot of the bed and ran out. Given I was without pants I did something completely out of character and started breaking down doors and to the place and almost the workers till they got my wallet back (without cash, but didn't care) but for some reason gave me sport shorts instead of my jeans.
10. In Hawaii at some girls bar, ended up putting a four hundred bill on my card and didn't even get so much as a hand job in the "champagne" room.
11. And of course, the Australian brothel lady that hated I was taking an hour when I paid for an hour.

Pretty sure those are the highlights as far as horrible p4p situations go. Crazier stuff with all the other p4p and non-p4p sexual situations. Still, typing that up makes me realize yet again I'm lucky I didn't get killed with all the stupid and dangerous situations I put myself into.
That's an impressive list 🤣

Maybe you should secure your wallet a bit better

The pub in Akasaka…?
Mermaid was a soapland near Hinodecho station in Yokohama. It had horrifically bad providers for foreigners. Closed down, building was renovated, and re-opened last year as Kira-Kira which has had a number of positive reviews on TAG.

My worst is a tough decision between the following:

Psycho, then Teeth:
Meeting Lemon at Orihime, a lunatic that set off my instincts to get away from her followed by a toothy blowjob that cut my dick by a girl with TMJD at Neo Flamingo.

Crying warface:
Meeting Mizuki from Office Love. Girl’s face looked like she went through a World War of cocks, with a grimace that was somewhat cute and disturbed…but her best feature was an epic ass—still to this day one of my top five favorites. Nonetheless, mid-doggy I saw her grimacing in pain and tearing up and killed the mood. After calming her down and cheering her up, she still got me to nut in her mouth but I left the shop feeling inadequate.

Shitty Princess:
Mana from a shop I don’t talk about tore my heart in half. Drop dead gorgeous. She wasted the first half hour of our session talking to me and chain smoking, then when it came to sticking it in she wouldn’t let me move and rolled over and sat lifelessly while I tried my best to get some sort of sexual response from her. I left that session feeling even more inadequate and honestly was contemplating disappearing from TAG and p4p altogether, but a Shinchi trip rescued me.

Biggus Dickus:
Ichika from another shop I don’t talk about had the loveliest smile and felt absolutely amazing inside, but after maybe three minutes of pumping it was too much and she was curled up in the bed crying why I wondered why the fuck I do this.

Nana the Liar:
This one still really gets me enraged. My first session with Nana was really good, with me getting a nice hot session with her, but for the second session I set to do a long one with her and the entire time she complained about being cold and how I was too big. It was two hours of me trying to console a woman who just a few months earlier took me to the balls. I know girls have “days,” but holy shit I used lube and went slow and gentle the whole time which was not the same case as the first.

None of these experiences is really ultimately the worst as they all left me feeling absolutely horrendous. All I can say is there have been so many great experiences and fantasies fulfilled that I can move past these and future ones with a more optimistic mindset.

My worst is a tough decision between the following:

Psycho, then Teeth:
Meeting Lemon at Orihime, a lunatic that set off my instincts to get away from her followed by a toothy blowjob that cut my dick by a girl with TMJD at Neo Flamingo.

Crying warface:
Meeting Mizuki from Office Love. Girl’s face looked like she went through a World War of cocks, with a grimace that was somewhat cute and disturbed…but her best feature was an epic ass—still to this day one of my top five favorites. Nonetheless, mid-doggy I saw her grimacing in pain and tearing up and killed the mood. After calming her down and cheering her up, she still got me to nut in her mouth but I left the shop feeling inadequate.

Shitty Princess:
Mana from a shop I don’t talk about tore my heart in half. Drop dead gorgeous. She wasted the first half hour of our session talking to me and chain smoking, then when it came to sticking it in she wouldn’t let me move and rolled over and sat lifelessly while I tried my best to get some sort of sexual response from her. I left that session feeling even more inadequate and honestly was contemplating disappearing from TAG and p4p altogether, but a Shinchi trip rescued me.

Biggus Dickus:
Ichika from another shop I don’t talk about had the loveliest smile and felt absolutely amazing inside, but after maybe three minutes of pumping it was too much and she was curled up in the bed crying why I wondered why the fuck I do this.

Nana the Liar:
This one still really gets me enraged. My first session with Nana was really good, with me getting a nice hot session with her, but for the second session I set to do a long one with her and the entire time she complained about being cold and how I was too big. It was two hours of me trying to console a woman who just a few months earlier took me to the balls. I know girls have “days,” but holy shit I used lube and went slow and gentle the whole time which was not the same case as the first.

None of these experiences is really ultimately the worst as they all left me feeling absolutely horrendous. All I can say is there have been so many great experiences and fantasies fulfilled that I can move past these and future ones with a more optimistic mindset.
Oh yeah one time a girl cut my dick with her teeth. Didn't even notice it until later, I was terrified cause I thought it was an STD.

• Wow
Reactions: requiemmorrow
Wouldn't call it the worst, but I had a provider silent cry while cuddling with me. You can kinda tell a person's story by their eyes. Definitely had tough days. We just stayed in the cuddle position for 30 minutes until the session was over. Hope she's doing well.

I was not happy with Kadoebi in Shinjuku charging me gaijin tax and tried two different shops, but only found disappointment. I have to admit that Kadoebi girl really knows how to talk to foreigners with simple vocabulary, and had me adopted the false confidence that my Japanese is good enough to explore more places on my own. Then I got ripped by pimp and shop twice.

Last edited:
I had two back to back bad experiences, but the problem was with me not the provider. I was going through a heavy stress moment in my life, and my libido was low as fuck. I decided to take two days off of work and go to two soaps, 1 per day . Both girls were beautiful but for some reason I couldn’t get hard to save my life. Both girls got me just hard enough to slap on a condom and 30 seconds after insertion it was like my cock became over sensitive and I came instantly, it didn’t even feel good. Both times I felt embarrassed and a huge sense of buyer’s remorse for wasting so much doe. I’m good now, and it took a few months to get my life right but I’m finally back banging with raging boners again.

Reactions: Alice and hrbb
Two memorable encounters that to me were the worst, but I didn't have anything close to what you guys had LOL.

I remember one hoteheru experience where I was feeling horny in Osaka / Namba area and said fuck it I am gonna have some fun with a girl and didn't do enough research and ended up with a shop and the limited choices of girls AND the damn fake photo profiles and wasted a few man with a girl not to my liking at all and well, managed to get one shot out then just spent my time doing small chit chat so I didn't have to engage in phyiscal. That's all on me not doing my research, not the girl's fault.

The other one was with JK Style girl that I wrote a review about. Booked for 3 hours, asked for a mouth / boob job first, then she preceeded to nap the remaining 2+ hours or so. Just fucking lazy and really waste of my money/time. That's the only time I can think of.

I think even when I first started this hobby CityHeaven was already there to help so didn't have too many terrible experiences. Sometimes booked not my type of face girls, etc here and there but overall I was doing all right. Not hitting it off with some girls but at least no terrible ones.

Reactions: TobiWonder
Went to KiraKira after a day in Yokohama. I always carry a small kit with me in my backpack to freshen up before seeing someone when I'm not able to shower immediately prior - toothbrush, mouthwash, deodorant, razor, etc. After paying the tencho and sitting in their nice waiting room with its nice little dividers, I I reached into my back to get my stuff out and ready. I guess I forgot to put the cap back on my razor last time or it fell off m because that fucker damn near sliced the tip of my finger off.

I run to the bathroom gushing blood all over the floor and wrap it in tissues before asking the tencho if they have any bandaids. They bring me three of the smallest bandaids I've ever seen and I had to ask for more after bleeding through all three and about half a box of tissues before it finally starts to slow down a bit. During this time another customer comes in and just kinda stares at me sitting there cradling my hand then goes and sits at his little booth.

After the bleeding calms down I go to finally brush my teeth and realize blood had splashed everywhere and start cleaning it up as best I can. Thank God I'd gotten there 30 minutes early. When the girl is ready I apologize to the tencho for the mess and explain to her as best I can what I did, fully expecting her to cancel seeing me, and she doesn't mind and leads me upstairs. But my head isn't in it at all and I'm too focused on keeping my finger as far away from her as possible that the actual play part kinda sucked and I couldn't relax enough to cum, plus my finger was starting to really throb. The girl was great though and had a lot of fun talking to her and stuff. Thankfully the next day was the start of one of my short trips away from civilization and it gave it some time to heal, but I still spent the next week with it bandaged and avoided touching anyone with it as best I could the rest of my trip. Felt like a real dumbass sitting in a brothel waiting room gushing blood for such a stupid reason.

The other one was with JK Style girl that I wrote a review about. Booked for 3 hours, asked for a mouth / boob job first, then she preceeded to nap the remaining 2+ hours or so. Just fucking lazy and really waste of my money/time. That's the only time I can think of.
3 hours is too long with someone you don’t know.

3 hours is too long with someone you don’t know.
Some girls I booked at yet unreviewed not necessarily very gaijin friendly shop only allowed me to book 50 minute slots for first time visit. We got along well and I am allowed longer slots in the future.

Reactions: Alice
I have many bad many bad experience across diff countries but if solely Japan then it will be hitodumajo. Maybe I set my expectation wrong or the shop over photoshop the portrait cause the lady definitely look nothing like the pictures. I had yet to write review of this shop maybe I don’t even want to think about it again.