Guest viewing is limited

Would You Have Sex With A Disabled Person?

Allowing seriously disabled or disfigured people to have sexual pleasure is one of the most wonderful and giving services to society and humanity provided by sex workers imo. That alone would be enough to send them to heaven (if there were one).

By "seriously" in the first sentence I mean so disabled or disfigured that the person is repulsive to to the vast majority of people.

It is, of course, much easier (and probably cheaper) for disabled and disfigured men to find SWs willing to do them than for similarly afflicted women, sadly.

-Ww

Last edited:
Depends on the disability I guess, and when I found out about it, i.e. letting me know ahead of time might be nice. But sure, if I found her attractive I'd be all for it.

I don't really like the idea of pity sex.
Disabled people usually want to be treated like normal people, not to be stared down and pampered.

If it's a paid transaction that would make me service them as good as i can because that's what i do for my clients and it would not be a reason to turn them down.

If its private, i would have sex if i like/love someone, not because i feel sorry for them. But i could probably like someone who is disabled if they are charming, and especially if someone i love would become disabled during our relationship i dont think that would change my feelings for them.

I don't really like the idea of pity sex.
Disabled people usually want to be treated like normal people, not to be stared down and pampered.

By your logic, giving a gift to someone is staring down?

I don't think so.

If your motive is to happily give something they can't get by other means I don't find it pitiful at all.

Personally I really like the idea of being a sexual Santa :)

And the reactions of girls who are not used to having sex really turns me on anyway.

While it is true that someone people might be put off immediately by a disability, it doesn't mean that everyone is unable to see past that.

Since it's difficult to get laid for non-disabled people I can imagine how difficult it is for the disabled ones.
That's just plain logical/statistical fact.
I'm obviously talking about the ones who want to get laid but can't.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Reactions: TheScientist
on the website it lists male providers etc. I'm not exactly sure of which video you're talking about??
This is what you get when you ignore someone who actually makes useful posts because they smacked you down with a healthy volume of truth

I guess it would come down to the fact if i like that person or not. As long as i can look past their disability sure i would, but then again ive never been put in that sort of position so i dont know. I might end up being a shallow person and only judge that individual from what i see.

Personally I would, not as a sexual preference but as a way to give pleasure to someone who can't get it from others.

How about you?

Ever done it?
if I get a reasonable amount of money for it yeah I could.

Depends on the disability I guess, and when I found out about it, i.e. letting me know ahead of time might be nice. But sure, if I found her attractive I'd be all for it.

________
romancecompass blog

There are charitable workers who provide service to disabled people who can't get any.

Worth a watch, it's pretty interesting.

(Just realised it's the one @patty diaz linked)

It makes perfect sense that a disabled person still has the need to climax like anyone else. I remember watching this vid a while ago. It was really interesting, and I think other countries would do well to offer this type of service.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
There are charitable workers who provide service to disabled people who can't get any.

Worth a watch, it's pretty interesting.

(Just realised it's the one @patty diaz linked)

this video shows that Japan is really a great country.
respect !

4MBeukvJdaJmVgbVCkQ6jP_g7dveDUwjkxDLrC1eQQfksU0TUrF6ZSb6cLQ63Iei7oIft26Vb5xg52LgPQamfrX6WKXe1IEDDp682-U0DFTJWlb7pIKRaHo2yfYZvAV0oLT1tR0Q_gBnyYuHPkDnoW5wuQ=w500-h206-nc

They need love too. But as @User#8628 said, there has to he some attraction beyond the disability and never pity.

Very interesting video that definitely triggers a lot of compassion. You can feel the intensity of this guy's sexual needs/frustrations.
Compassion is one thing, attraction is another. I doubt I am generous enough to have sex with a person I'm not attracted to.
I doubt I would believe anybody saying be would provide sex as charitable service until he actually does it. It's not a rhetorical/theoretical question but more a about actual attraction chemistry and limits of altruism in that regard.

So there was some controversy about this topic when it was introduced in a philosophy class I took many many moons ago.

It is apparently a commonly known but hidden fact that in the disability wards, some female nurses that are taking care of teenage male patients who can't masturbate, give secret charity handjobs and blowjobs. Puberty is apparently making these young boys suffer real mental and physical anguish.

The class, largely, after much discussion admitted they could get their heads wrapped around it. When the subject of male nurses/doctors came up and disabled female teenagers were introduced, the class basically freaked out.

Reactions: majimekun