Guest viewing is limited

Would You Have Sex With A Disabled Person?

It would be helpful to have a better understanding of what disability type you are talking about. Physical disability (what type?) or mental disability could have a massive impact on the answer. There is no blanket policy. One legged woman? Probably could make it all work. Mentally retarded person, downs suffers etc? No, I wouldn't care to make mistakes about their desires and consent.

You can't save anyone from reality. Most of the billions of people on this planet do not have the full quality of social interactions they would like. Many would like more social connections or physical interactions than their natural state makes available. This (Japan) is the country where you can pay people to put your head in their lap. Not sure it is any more tragic on that front for a person with a 'disability' to lack for contact than a 'abled' person is. The person with the disability at least has a head to hang the hat on about the source of their issue. I imagine many have no real understanding about why they cannot bond with people or have social outlets, sexual or otherwise. That is an additional pain all its own.

There is a wide spectrum of human needs out there that can be served outside of the sexual. To some people if they are just acknowledged as existing it might mean the world to them. I was in Thailand and saw a woman begging. I couldn't even name the disease she must have had outside of perhaps elephantitis. I doubt the biggest concern on her mind was getting laid. Can you imagine an existence where you can't even reasonably expect to be treated as human. The best you can probably hope for is people just passing you by without overt cruelty.

Count all your blessings... especially if you get to be considered 'normal'. Be decent to others; it may mean everything to them.

And now for your edification.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
Some time ago I became friends with a Puerto Rican girl up in the Bronx. We were pen pals for some time then she shared a pic. She had spinabifida. The friendship grew until we finally met and had sex. She was pretty small and able to get into weird positions. Her disability was never an issue. She was brainy as fuck. Still think about her from time to time.

Well, probably the only person here who can say that they got with someone who was a paraplegic. I was at a comic/card shop with friends, she came in and saw me and began to chat me up. Me at the time said why not great personality and she is amazingly beautiful. I ditched my friends and she did as well and went back to her place. There are certain things I will not tell about the encounter, however when it came to orgasms she did not feel a thing down there, but she did have full body orgasms including that feel good head rush. So imagine walking about doing nothing and bam orgasm hits you, I also realize that this is also a medical issue but stay with me here. This is what it was like for her. We got together a few more times before things ended.

Okay after reading more of the first page I think I see what you meant by disabilities. Like @User#8628 said, I don't want to give the person a pity fuck, instead I would rather have there be a connection or some form of attraction. So if given the chance would I do it and not because I pity the person but purely out of attraction? Then yes.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
My answer is quite simple: Yes, if the disability is physical
No, if the disability is mental, I would be too scared abusng a person unable to give informed consent.

Well, informed consent can not be totally trusted either, even with "normal" people.

Well, probably the only person here who can say that they got with someone who was a paraplegic. ...

Did she tell you a little bit about her romantic/sexual life?
Did she have lots of experiences before you or you were the only one daring to have sex with her?

Well, informed consent can not be totally trusted either, even with "normal" people.
Yeah... Very useful comment. If you cannot make a difference between an autistic, or mentally retarded person and a non disable person, then I agree, you have a problem...

Reactions: KumaDog
My answer is quite simple: Yes, if the disability is physical
No, if the disability is mental, I would be too scared abusng a person unable to give informed consent.
You see now that brings up a very interesting point. Is it wrong? You are essentially going to the guardian of that person and saying, hey I would like to have sex with your ward? Is that okay? I mean are we talking about does the person actually have a say in the matter or is it all essentially the guardian acting on what he thinks is their wards best interest.

Ok, so there is this mildly mentally handicapped Japanese women that I teach English to privately. I have been teaching her for about 6 months now and she has really grown fond of me. She says that I'm her boyfriend and that she loves me. She will bake cakes and cookies for me and she even made me a hankerchief before. She also tells me that she wants to marry me. Of course, I silently shrug most of this off while remaining polite. I can't take it too seriously because I know she has a handicap.

She has told me that she was once married to this Japanese man but they divorced about 10 years ago. She told me that he used to be physcially abusive. I told her that I'm so sorry to hear that and that her ex husband sounds like a terrible guy. She always tells me that he wasn't a bad guy and that she always deserved the abuse? She tells me that he would always get really angry at her and hit her legs with umbrellas and sometimes even slap her face.

Although I wouldn't marry this woman, she does have a really sexy body. She has thick, smooth legs and a big ass. I would totally have sex with her and I want to try. Here is the problem though. Every time I talk to her about sex she acts uncomfortable but she will always dress up in mini skirts and short shorts for me? It could be raining heavily and sure enough she is wearing either a miniskirt of short shorts lol. I know so far she just sounds like a tease, but I think there is more to it than that. I think she is mentally at an age much younger than she actually is. The reason I say so is because most likely due to this handicap, she will often shy away from any adult talk (sex, being flirty) but has no problem saying she loves me and that she wants to marry only me, etc.

I have isolated her at a park and made out with her before, but I have yet to try to go further than that. She lets me touch her legs all the time, but stops my hands if they move to her breasts or ass. She recently emailed me saying that she loves me again and she invited me to go to a private onsen with me that is a gender shared room. She wants to wear a sexy bathing suit for me, which I'm cool with. The annoying thing is that it seems like the story is always look but don't touch. She mentioned in the email that she doesn't want to have sex and definitely will not go to a love hotel with me (I told her to go with me to one before). One annoying thing is that although she calls me her boyfriend, she said that if we go to a love hotel, she will be in separate rooms wtf? Then wtf is the point of going to the love hotel at all? lol I have given up on the love hotel idea, but I might take her up on the private onsen.

There is one funny thing that I noticed though. While we are sitting next to each other, her eyes will be looking like right at my cock. Of course I have pants on but I mean her eyes will be staring at my groin area if I talk about sex at all. It isn't a look of nervousness or fear, she is like smiling and looks turned on. I hate doing this, but does she want me to stop being so passive and just whip my cock out? lol

We have had some sex talks in the past about S&M because I told her I'm into it. I told her I'm an S and told her that she is my M lol. She actually nodded and said yes when I asked if she likes a strong man and if I'm her S and she is my M. It was funny because she said she liked wrestling and wants to wrestle and play fight with me. During this time, she did allow me to be more physical with her, but at the same time I think her intentions are very mildly sexual or not at all.

Anyway, she is sexy. She loves me and dresses sexy for me all the time and I want to bang her or at least get a handjob or blowjob. How would you guys go about doing anything sexual with her if she is so shy, immature when it comes to sex? She claims she used to have sex with her ex husband, but I somehow doubt it because she is so distant with me. Maybe she became sexually distant to all men because of his abuse who knows. She also has told me countless times that she wants to have sex with me but only after marriage? I told her that is a really old idea and that nobody really lives like that anymore. She is a gaijin hunter might I add and I mentioned to her that there is no way in hell a foreign man is going to marry her before even having sex with her unless he is marrying her for a visa. Harsh but it is pretty much the truth. I told her why would I marry someone only later to realize my sex life with her is going to be a tragedy? lol

Last edited:
I think your story illustrates the issues very well. From what you describe, she is immature and probably slightly retarded . If you have sex with her, you will, in fact, abuse her, involuntarily, of course, since she clearly said she wants to marry. Just don't do it... I don't mean bad here, I just think that this would end in tears for both of you..

You see now that brings up a very interesting point. Is it wrong? You are essentially going to the guardian of that person and saying, hey I would like to have sex with your ward? Is that okay? I mean are we talking about does the person actually have a say in the matter or is it all essentially the guardian acting on what he thinks is their wards best interest.
You are right, I don't have a satisfactory answer to this, but, society works in a way that, yes, the appointed guardian is supposed to know better than the mentally challenger person... Right or wrong? That's' another debate, but in the current environment, I stick to my point...

I think your story illustrates the issues very well. From what you describe, she is immature and probably slightly retarded . If you have sex with her, you will, in fact, abuse her, involuntarily, of course, since she clearly said she wants to marry. Just don't do it... I don't mean bad here, I just think that this would end in tears for both of you..

Yes, I will make sure to always let the big head do all the thinking when I meet with her lol.

You are right because even if she loves me, it is like a form of abuse anyway due to her handicap. I didn't really think about it that way. Yes, I'm keeping her at arms length, but I will keep teaching her English for money at least.

Reactions: dreams and MikeH