Guest viewing is limited

Y-Shirt (SL) Y-Shirt to Watashi - Kaoru, Unlimited GFE Works

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBallingSD

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Y-Shirt to Watashi - Kaoru - https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/c-lemon/girlid-39863230/

Date of Encounter:
April 2022

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 min. / 25,000 JPY

Type/Location:
Soapland (Yoshiwara)

Language Notes:
All in Japanese (Unknown if English is okay or not)

Details of the Encounter:
It's been a while since I was last in Japan and of course I took the opportunity to visit Yoshiwara and check out Y-Shirt to Watashi.

I walked by the shop and at first the tout outside paid no attention to me. I figured that might mean that they weren't interested in letting foreigners in but while I stopped to look at something on my phone, the tout beckoned for me to come in. As per usual, I inquired if foreigners were okay and after telling them I was from the US, he was okay with my Japanese though he informed me that I was limited to a 60 minute course (70 minute for the Darling course since they didn't have a 60 minute course). I said okay and was ushered in.

After fumbling with the tiny slippers they had in the store, I was ushered in to a small room where one of the staff gave me my available options. I was given 3 options of Arisa, Yuzuha and Kaoru. I was leaning towards Arisa as she seemed the cutest but the staffer suggested Kaoru for best balance of looks and service. When I inquired about Arisa, he agreed she was cute but said that her service wasn't the best. I figured maybe it was a tactical upsell since Arisa (and Yuzuha) were in the Hanayome category which was 4,000 JPY cheaper for 70 min. (though again I was limited to the 60 min. course which was 18,000 JPY) and after some waffling I went with his suggestion and chose Kaoru. Money was rendered and I was sent to a different room to wait. After 10-15 minutes, I was led out of the room and behind the curtain I met Kaoru.

Kaoru I believe is the same Kaoru from Darling Harbor that has been reviewed before on TAG. Considering that this shop is a merger with Darling Harbor, Cream Lemon and Putit Royal, that makes sense. Kaoru is clearly older than described but she honestly still looks great. Her photos are fairly accurate though she does have a bit of belly fat. She's also shaved which is perfect for me though apparently that isn't the common preference for Japanese guys. To each their own, I suppose. As she took my hand and led me upstairs, I didn't realize what I was getting myself into.

Let's just say if GFE is what you're looking for, Kaoru is the right gal for the job. When we got to the room, we shared a few friendly words before she leaned in for a kiss and we were just all over each other. She was here to have a good time and didn't want to waste a moment which definitely caught me by surprise. After she helped me out of my clothes, she took off her shirt and leaned in for more kissing while urging me to unhook her bra. What greeted me were some very firm and delightful breasts. Fantastic to see, even more fantastic to fondle.

At some point we finally make it to the shower where she took particular delight in watching junior get bigger and stimulating my anus which uhh... I hope this isn't the start of a new fetish for me or something. Kaoru was definitely taking notice of my reactions and giggling each time. After that we head to the bath for a nice soaking, more DFK and a fantastic BJ. Without missing a beat, she gets the mat ready for some good, slip and slide time. I honestly cannot praise Kaoru more for her technique and service. While she worked her body all over me, she'd navigate my fingers towards her pussy and showed off the pressure she can apply on them. She then slid down to my toes and had me insert my big toe into her pussy which I did not really anticipate and again she giggled at my surprise.

She got on top of me and it was a joy to listen to her delicious moans while rubbing her breasts. Playing with her nipples definitely got a great reaction and was enough to get her to come the first time. We switch back and forth between cowgirl and 69 and I took the time to finger her which had her come multiple times. At some point we move to the bed and continue this pattern until junior is satisfied with a vigorous hand job. After taking a breather, the phone rang so we quickly cleaned ourselves off, got dressed and I headed out. Before that, she handed me her card with her contact info as well as one last kiss.

As I got down the stairs, I was ushered again in to the smaller of the two waiting rooms where I could rest my feet for a second before I was ready to leave. As I exited the shop, one of the staffers asked me about my experience and I gave him a thumbs up which got a few chuckles him and the other staff.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Amazing. Probably one of the better soap experiences I've had in a while. While I think the average guy may prefer a younger, cuter provider there is something to be said with going with an experienced, older woman who's gonna give you the time of your life. If you don't know what you're doing (ie. me) and need someone to lead you, then Kaoru is a definite recommendation. I'm only saying that I might repeat mostly because I want to try other providers but if there aren't any other options I'll definitely consider paying Kaoru a visit again.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 5/8/2022

Kaoru speaks good enough English for a decent conversation.males me womder if any of the other girls at y shirt speak a nit of English.

Reactions: Maxblack and SatoKM
On my last trip to Japan just before the whole corona pandemic hit the world, I was able to see her. She was awesome and I've been dying to see her again so I'm glad she stayed there these past 2.5 years.
Now let's hope Japan will open up again soon for tourists in one of the next few months...

Reactions: Moonie94
Reactions: Alexxxis
I just went by y-shirt and they are antiforeigner

I just went by y-shirt and they are antiforeigner
Did you speak to them in Japanese or did you try English?
Nothing I've seen tells me that they are anti-foreigner unless it's something new that's come up in the past week or so.

Did you speak to them in Japanese or did you try English?
Nothing I've seen tells me that they are anti-foreigner unless it's something new that's come up in the past week or so.
I'll replay my encounter for you. I'm wearing a decent button up with beige slacks and brown shoes. I walked up to the staff and older gentlemen walks up to me. I waved and said, 「こんにちは」and he replied 「出来ない」 。I replied 「そうですか」and the older guy repeatedly said 「出来ない」. I walked away unhappy, he said 「ごめんなさい」and offered a bow that I didn't particularly care for. Good enough?

Reactions: CrouchingTiger
I'll replay my encounter for you. I'm wearing a decent button up with beige slacks and brown shoes. I walked up to the staff and older gentlemen walks up to me. I waved and said, 「こんにちは」and he replied 「出来ない」 。I replied 「そうですか」and the older guy repeatedly said 「出来ない」. I walked away unhappy, he said 「ごめんなさい」and offered a bow that I didn't particularly care for. Good enough?
Didn't really need a play-by-play, was just checking to see what the communication was like. But, thanks, it's good to have the extra documentation.
I'll stick this on the follow-up list to watch for.

I wonder if this means ownership has switched hands. The shop was pretty welcoming up until a few months ago, then after the merger it went downhill

What time was it?
I would suggest it means they had no one available for gaijin walk ins (not all the ladies are willing and it's 100% their choice).

Roughly 2:30pm. I understand that not all like foreigners and that's fine but it was kinda early to have last all booked up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexxxis
Really depends how many are working and how booked up they are. Easiest to try booking ahead, especially with Kaoru. And yes some of the ladies definitely do not see gaijin for whatever their reasons.

There's now the "okini talk" functionality on cityheaven. Try booking a 姫予約 directly with the girl online.

Really depends how many are working and how booked up they are. Easiest to try booking ahead, especially with Kaoru. And yes some of the ladies definitely do not see gaijin for whatever their reasons.
At the risk of offering too much play by play, before I walked up to the store, I checked their city cityheaven page. There were 5 girls who were available at the time. I wanted to get an idea of who I wanted meet with.

At the risk of offering too much play by play, before I walked up to the store, I checked their city cityheaven page. There were 5 girls who were available at the time. I wanted to get an idea of who I wanted meet with.

I guess that probably it was because you walked in without reservation.

It seems to me that making a reservation via Cityheaven or contacting the girl directly through her LINE or Twitter account is the best way.

Once I was rejected because I tried to enter without any reservations. Even though I knew looking at Cityheaven website that there were some Gaijin friendly girls that day and business were kind of slow.

Now I never dare to go to a soapland without reservation. This is my order to priority: 1. Contact the girl directly through her LINE or Twitter DM., 2. Reservation via Cityheaven, 3. Reservation via LINE to the store, 4. Phone call to the store.

Reactions: Maxblack
I guess that probably it was because you walked in without reservation.

It seems to me that making a reservation via Cityheaven or contacting the girl directly through her LINE or Twitter account is the best way.

Once I was rejected because I tried to enter without any reservations. Even though I knew looking at Cityheaven website that there were some Gaijin friendly girls that day and business were kind of slow.

Now I never dare to go to a soapland without reservation. This is my order to priority: 1. Contact the girl directly through her LINE or Twitter DM., 2. Reservation via Cityheaven, 3. Reservation via LINE to the store, 4. Phone call to the store.
I don't think that's the issue because literally this review that I've rather rudely hijacked says "Contact Method: Walk In".

They don't keep the page updated in real time. I have seen six girls available and as soon as I walked in there were two. I checked the city heaven page sitting in the waiting room and...there were only two.

Well, this thread sure got some traction.

@JayL Sucks about you getting rejected by the shop. I don't really have much to say about this as it was my first time going. That the tout didn't immediately try to usher me in and limited the time options I had probably shows that they aren't totally 100% okay with foreigners. I think there was another review that basically backed up that notion. Maybe I got lucky that day or I was the right shade of Asian to get let in. Hard to say with these things but just chalk it up as a bad day and give it a go another time.

Reactions: JayL
I have been to this store a few times, and have tried calling for reservations, messaging on CH for reservations, asking in person, and messaging on Line ahead. My experience has been that they flatly and strongly refuse any reservations from foreigners to the point that they will yell at you and hang up the phone if you try to ask any questions. Also, on their CH reservation page, they literally wrote a message in English saying “sorry we do not accept reservations from foreigners.” If you try to message them through CH support chat, they also will ignore you.

Messaging on Line also only works if you have seen the provider once before. I tried sending a Line message after seeing the provider that I’d seen her before, and it was the only way I was ever able to get a reservation. Otherwise, they completely ignore you. I tried cold message before and all I got were crickets. There was a guy robinmask who said he lied once about having seen the girl before to get them to respond, but I can’t recommend that because it poisons the well making it seem like gaijin are dishonest.

Really, this store’s policy for gaijin, at least before recently, is that they only want to accept walk-ins. I wonder if this has changed though. If they no longer even accept walk-ins, then it seems like they are just banning all foreigners period now. I’m curious to hear others’ recent experiences.

Last edited:
Reactions: SatoKM
Twelve girls available on city heaven. Walked in and got shown five. Reason is cause I'm gaijin? No. The other seven had appointments already in the future and/or end of shifts, but not right NOW.

Was recommended Erina (excellent choice; review coming) but only allowed 70 minutes because that's all she had open.

Also I have the benefit of having visited many times since Darling Harbor days so they usually recognize me.

Twelve girls available on city heaven. Walked in and got shown five. Reason is cause I'm gaijin? No. The other seven had appointments already in the future and/or end of shifts, but not right NOW.

Was recommended Erina (excellent choice; review coming) but only allowed 70 minutes because that's all she had open.

Also I have the benefit of having visited many times since Darling Harbor days so they usually recognize me.
@Maxblack Thanks for the follow-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.