http://www.marujiru.com/yokohama/cp/12944

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 Minutes @ ¥11,500

Type/Location:
Hotel

Language Notes:
Very Little English

Details of the Encounter:
Last month I was feeling a little horny and decided meet with one of the women from the site for a quick quickie. After being catfished by the site before, I carefully reviewed all of the women before choosing Yae. Her picture on the site looked decent, but her blog pictures looked even better. By the way, blog pictures are more accurate than the ones on the site.

So I arranged to meet Yae, and it didn't start out well. #1, she is definitely older than 40; #2, her upper-teeth were a mess! It seems as if they were fused together in to one tooth from canine to canine. WTF was that about? I am still not sure what the hell was wrong with her teeth.

Anyway, she didn't look bad for a 50 something woman, cause there was no way in hell she was still in her 40s. Also, her profile says she likes to give head and swallow. Since she wasn't fat, like the last woman I had from them, I thought I would give it a try. No need to look at her face or teeth while she hob-knobbing.

We arrived at the hotel room, and went through the regular SOP: call the office, get undressed, take a shower, and jump in bed. When Yae took her clothes off, damn I couldn't believe my eyes! This woman may have looked like someone's grandmother, but her body was TIGHT! She had a lovely flat stomach, and a nice round tight ass. Nothing was sagging including her tits.

I thought to myself, as long as she keeps her mouth closed, this is a Major Go!!! After some small chit-chat, she went down for some BBBJ. While I have had better BBBJ, her technique was still good enough to make me blow in her mouth within 5 minutes. No sooner had I blown my wad in her mouth, she swallowed it all without any pause or hesitation.

After the wonderful BBBJ, we chat some more, and she goes down on me to make Big Dollars out of little cents. Once Little Man was standing at attention, she put a condom on it, and rode the shit out of me. The pussy was TIGHT, and like the BBBJ, I didn't last more than 5 minutes. However, she came once during that time.

So we laid down again after 5 minutes of hard work and continued to chat. Again, she goes down on me and has me at attention for a 3rd time. The problem was that we used the only condom the hotel gave us, and neither she or I brought extras. However, she was so horny, that I could see the juices flow out of her pussy. She told me that she wanted me to fuck her raw dog, something I was not going to do. I told her no, because I was afraid of catching something Ajax couldn't remove. She assured me that she was clean, and begged for the dick. She was pressuring me so much that I had to tell her that I could not guarantee I couldn't cum inside her. That is when she finally backed down telling me that cumming inside her was not an option. She said I could fuck her until I was ready to cum and the pull out and put it in her mouth for her to suck it all out. As good as the pussy felt with a condom, I still had to decline. Oh goodness that was so hard to do. She understood, and we both got up and took a shower and left.

Yae isn't an ugly woman, but her teeth damn sure are. Her awesome body will help you forget about those Crooklyn teeth. Damn, that woman was fine as hell.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
You can't go wrong with this woman! Her teeth are the only reason I selected, "Recommend, May Repeat."

The percentage of guys who would have done (or in this case...not done) the same thing as you, abstaining from BBFS with a hot and horny woman would be low... I would have failed that test...

The percentage of guys who would have done (or in this case...not done) the same thing as you, abstaining from BBFS with a hot and horny woman would be low... I would have failed that test...

I would have grabbed a new pack of condoms from my bag and gone for it. If there is anything I have learned in life it's always carry condoms with you. If you don't you'll be sorry. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but one day you'll cry your eyes out if you are not prepared.

I would have grabbed a new pack of condoms from my bag and gone for it. If there is anything I have learned in life it's always carry condoms with you. If you don't you'll be sorry. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but one day you'll cry your eyes out if you are not prepared.

But as a married man...I would not cry my eyes if my wife found them...I would not have my eyes or any other part of my body...

But as a married man...I would not cry my eyes if my wife found them...I would not have my eyes or any other part of my body...

A pack of decent condoms is only a thousand yen at any conbini... a small tax on top of a session to be prepared.

If
I have never had that chance to smash a mature RAW DAWG! If I was in that same situation temptation would have been a killer for me. Instead I would have seen how deep the throat is....

Reactions: DaddyLongStroke
I have never had that chance to smash a mature RAW DAWG!

I am willing to bet at least half the girls in Japan will let you do it raw in the first date. However I am not willing to prove that myself, have to work through my stock before they expire. :confused::p

understood...my point was that the risk of being caught with condoms greatly outweighs any opportunity in which I may be able to use them..

I meant you can just pick up a few on your way to the session and leave any unused ones behind when you're done.

I am willing to bet at least half the girls in Japan will let you do it raw in the first date. However I am not willing to prove that myself, have to work through my stock before they expire. :confused::p

If you’re counting non-paid encounters then I bet it’s even something like 90% or higher. I’ve never actually encountered a Japanese girl who asked me to use a condom, and embarrassingly enough I’ve gone without far more frequently than I should. Never with anyone I knew was active in the sex industry, and only if I was reasonably certain they weren’t promiscuous, but still it’s bad news and surprising how they’re fine with it whereas in most countries it’s definitely standard to cover up until you get serious.

STDs are a good argument for monogamy, I find sex without a condom easily 10x more enjoyable. Absolutely not worth the chances of wrecking your health when playing around though so I’m always buying new boxes and tossing the bulk away at the end of the night.

The only non p4p girls who ask to use condoms are those who have lived overseas in my experience.
All 'local' girls seem to take it as an insult.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
If you’re counting non-paid encounters then I bet it’s even something like 90% or higher.

I am afraid you might be correct there. Coming to think about it I remember only one girl asking me if I have condoms with me during the last couple of years. And as I answered yeah sure immediately I don't know what would have been her reaction if I did not. Might have been "just be careful then".

Actually that was not factually correct. One of my regular girls asked me last year if I am meeting other girls too and when I said I do she said "please use condoms with them". :confused::ROFLMAO:

If

I have never had that chance to smash a mature RAW DAWG! If I was in that same situation temptation would have been a killer for me. Instead I would have seen how deep the throat is....

Her throat was deep enough. She swallowed my entire meat stick. However, she was super horny, and wanted me to continue to smash the pussy. Even though she said he was clean (byouki ga nai), I remembered the words of the great Kool Moe Dee:

I rocked her to the left, rocked her to the right
She felt so good, hugged me so tight
I said "Good night"
Three days later...
Woke up fussing, yelling and cussing
Drip drip dripping and puss puss pussing.

It was hard to say no, because she was laying in the bed bucketed naked with the finest body I've ever seen. I mean she was hotter than 20 and 30 year olds, and her pussy was dripping wet waiting for me to soak my snot rocket in it. She didn't want to to eat a dick, she wanted to fuck one, but I couldn't do it. Oh, did I mention how nice her ass and legs were? The woman was FINE!

So far you have been getting a couple of snaggle tooth’s but with fine bodies from this same franchise company.

So far you have been getting a couple of snaggle tooth’s but with fine bodies from this same franchise company.

Actually, the other snaggletooth women were from other companies. This was only my second time with this franchise...unless the other companies were part of the same franchise.