Guest viewing is limited

Yae Yae Yae

Correct. The omni-tooth (great description) was really fucked up. I still get the creepies just thinking about it. I am very interested to know if someone can tell me what that was.

Sounds like a really low-end dental bridge or partial denture of some sort. Probably lost her teeth and that’s the best she could afford, I’ve seen some terrible work on older people in Japan, but not that bad. The world is a pretty fucking unpleasant place when you’re poor, even in Japan I guess.

Reactions: DaddyLongStroke
Sounds like a really low-end dental bridge or partial denture of some sort. Probably lost her teeth and that’s the best she could afford, I’ve seen some terrible work on older people in Japan, but not that bad. The world is a pretty fucking unpleasant place when you’re poor, even in Japan I guess.

Thanks for the info. It's a shame that she couldn't afford to have her teeth fixed, because the rest of her is on point.

Sounds great! Anything similar to this in Tokyo or Saitama? Yokohama is way too far for some of us!

Her throat was deep enough. She swallowed my entire meat stick. However, she was super horny, and wanted me to continue to smash the pussy. Even though she said he was clean (byouki ga nai), I remembered the words of the great Kool Moe Dee:

I rocked her to the left, rocked her to the right
She felt so good, hugged me so tight
I said "Good night"
Three days later...
Woke up fussing, yelling and cussing
Drip drip dripping and puss puss pussing.

It was hard to say no, because she was laying in the bed bucketed naked with the finest body I've ever seen. I mean she was hotter than 20 and 30 year olds, and her pussy was dripping wet waiting for me to soak my snot rocket in it. She didn't want to to eat a dick, she wanted to fuck one, but I couldn't do it. Oh, did I mention how nice her ass and legs were? The woman was FINE!
My man I like how you think homie! Much love (no homo)

strange, love hotel usually have at least 2 condoms. and even knowing that I always bring extra ones.

thanks. they speak English? I just call and tell them my hotel?

I filled out an online reservation form to arrange a meeting with Yae. From there you choose what location you would like to meet the women. If one of the locations is near your hotel, you are set. If not, not sure what happens. They may hit you with a delivery charge.
After filling out the form, they will call you to confirm the meeting. The first time I used the service, a guy called, and he spoke very fast Japanese. I could only catch a few words, but finally understood what he was saying. When I made the reservation for Yae, a woman called me, and she slowed down her Japanese enough for me to catch 90% of what she said. Interesting enough, Yae was my second choice. My first choice, Ayako, was a man. So be sure you are able to understand that much Japanese or else you'll have a bigger surprise than messed up teeth.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yae

Date of Encounter:
Sometime in September 2017

Contact Method:
http://www.marujiru.com/yokohama/cp/12944

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 Minutes @ ¥11,500

Type/Location:
Hotel

Language Notes:
Very Little English

Details of the Encounter:
Last month I was feeling a little horny and decided meet with one of the women from the site for a quick quickie. After being catfished by the site before, I carefully reviewed all of the women before choosing Yae. Her picture on the site looked decent, but her blog pictures looked even better. By the way, blog pictures are more accurate than the ones on the site.

So I arranged to meet Yae, and it didn't start out well. #1, she is definitely older than 40; #2, her upper-teeth were a mess! It seems as if they were fused together in to one tooth from canine to canine. WTF was that about? I am still not sure what the hell was wrong with her teeth.

Anyway, she didn't look bad for a 50 something woman, cause there was no way in hell she was still in her 40s. Also, her profile says she likes to give head and swallow. Since she wasn't fat, like the last woman I had from them, I thought I would give it a try. No need to look at her face or teeth while she hob-knobbing.

We arrived at the hotel room, and went through the regular SOP: call the office, get undressed, take a shower, and jump in bed. When Yae took her clothes off, damn I couldn't believe my eyes! This woman may have looked like someone's grandmother, but her body was TIGHT! She had a lovely flat stomach, and a nice round tight ass. Nothing was sagging including her tits.

I thought to myself, as long as she keeps her mouth closed, this is a Major Go!!! After some small chit-chat, she went down for some BBBJ. While I have had better BBBJ, her technique was still good enough to make me blow in her mouth within 5 minutes. No sooner had I blown my wad in her mouth, she swallowed it all without any pause or hesitation.

After the wonderful BBBJ, we chat some more, and she goes down on me to make Big Dollars out of little cents. Once Little Man was standing at attention, she put a condom on it, and rode the shit out of me. The pussy was TIGHT, and like the BBBJ, I didn't last more than 5 minutes. However, she came once during that time.

So we laid down again after 5 minutes of hard work and continued to chat. Again, she goes down on me and has me at attention for a 3rd time. The problem was that we used the only condom the hotel gave us, and neither she or I brought extras. However, she was so horny, that I could see the juices flow out of her pussy. She told me that she wanted me to fuck her raw dog, something I was not going to do. I told her no, because I was afraid of catching something Ajax couldn't remove. She assured me that she was clean, and begged for the dick. She was pressuring me so much that I had to tell her that I could not guarantee I couldn't cum inside her. That is when she finally backed down telling me that cumming inside her was not an option. She said I could fuck her until I was ready to cum and the pull out and put it in her mouth for her to suck it all out. As good as the pussy felt with a condom, I still had to decline. Oh goodness that was so hard to do. She understood, and we both got up and took a shower and left.

Yae isn't an ugly woman, but her teeth damn sure are. Her awesome body will help you forget about those Crooklyn teeth. Damn, that woman was fine as hell.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
You can't go wrong with this woman! Her teeth are the only reason I selected, "Recommend, May Repeat."
Let's all chip in and buy her some new teeth.

Reactions: MossBoss
Wow! A thread by someone calling themselves 'Daddy Long Stroker' about a rough looking 50 year old Chinese chick is one of the unexpected hits of the Autumn! You couldn't make it up!

Yea. She couldn't afford several individual teeth so she said to the dentist, "Hey, I got an idea! How about you make me one big tooth!"

Reactions: vargas
Yea. She couldn't afford several individual teeth so she said to the dentist, "Hey, I got an idea! How about you make me one big tooth!"

Implants are around ¥400,000 per-tooth so if you need to replace 4, as it sounds like this woman had done, making a custom set of 4 teeth as a single piece is much cheaper. That’s still the most expensive option by far compared to dentures though, and apparently you can buy horrible ones that aren’t individually customized.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland