Guest viewing is limited

Your date went well and you brought her home! What do you do to escalate?

That either means she's alive and has forgiven you.. or you're sicker than we thought.

They say that after one to two weeks she is at her best. The rigor mortis is gone and the meat is tender and moist.

Added bonus: no snotty remarks or complaints about your size.

Reactions: Frenchy
They say that after one to two weeks she is at her best. The rigor mortis is gone and the meat is tender and moist.

Added bonus: no snotty remarks or complaints about your size.

Hmmmmm nearly gave me the will to try...
anyone knows a good morgue here ?
(FS-included, gaijin-friendly etc)

Reactions: MikeH
I will go
Hell I wouldn't even eat at Saizeria myself. Worst place I went to with a girl was Otoya. And it was lunchtime and we were in a rush.

If you put Otoya and Saizeria in the same league, you really know nothing about food. Otoya is a great chain. The food is honest, healthy and tastes great. The service is good and the place is usually clean. OK it’s a chain so it’s not exactly fine dining, but there is no comparison to Saizeria which is essentially fast food with waiters.

Reactions: Muku1
If you put Otoya and Saizeria in the same league, you really know nothing about food. Otoya is a great chain. The food is honest, healthy and tastes great. The service is good and the place is usually clean. OK it’s a chain so it’s not exactly fine dining, but there is no comparison to Saizeria which is essentially fast food with waiters.

I'm not putting them in the same league, in fact that's pretty much the opposite of what I wrote. Otoya is in the "I would gladly eat there but not on a date" league whereas Saizeria, Yoshinoya and Matsuya are in the "I'd rather fast a whole day than set foot there" league.

Is good to know that Im not the only one who gets a bad stomach after eating at saizeriya..... cant imagine what the kitchen is like. It put me off going to any family restaurant now...ill stick to my Tonkatsu Matsuya (is like the hipster version of regulat Matsuya).

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Is good to know that Im not the only one who gets a bad stomach after eating at saizeriya..... cant imagine what the kitchen is like. It put me off going to any family restaurant now...ill stick to my Tonkatsu Matsuya (is like the hipster version of regulat Matsuya).
Hm, i do think all the food has been prepared before and just gets microwaved. Thas not good either though.

Hipster version of Matsuya? Like , they have furry walls and a disco ball? I'm in!

Oh man, I never bring women to my place. I did that in China and while it usually was OK, there were some psycho Chinese women who I wish never knew where I lived.

Mind you, we're in Japan, there's really no going back to her place or my place... (not at the dating, getting to know you stage anyway... it's a long road until we visit each other's place..) we just happen to have dinner where there are hotels close by.

First rule being never take a date to your place, second rule being never go to the date's place which leads to the obvious third rule go to a love hotel.

OK, so I'm still trying to get my heaed round Japanese culture and these posts really stood out to me.

What is it about Japan and bringing a woman back to your place after a date? Why does it appear from reading these posts to be such a bad thing in Japan?

Now, I can well understand that if the woman is quite young and still living at home with family then you will certainly not be going back to her place. However, what I really don't understand is what is stopping you (presumably a grown-up who has his own apartment or house) from inviting the woman back to your place? Or what is actually stopping you from going to her place if she lives alone?

I do mean this question quite seriously as I really cannot make sense of it.

I understand that everybodys situation is different and that some people may be living in shared accomodation, but I've never known that to be a barrier, certainly when you're young. I remember living in a house share in London just after I left university (London is very expensive) with two other guys and that was certainly no bar to people bringing dates back. Are things so very different in Japan?

Also, when it comes to love hotels, just having read about them I simply presumed that the main customers were young people still living at home. Now, I can well understand this as thinking back to me being a teenager before I left home, the sort of places we ended up doing it were definitely not the most romantic and somewhere like a love hotel wwould have been great. But it appears that the use of love hotels carries on after people leave home as well.

Is there really such a high proportion of bunny boilers amongst the population of single Japanese women that you need to take these measures to protect yourself from them, or is there something else going on?

ps Sorry for all the questions.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
OK, so I'm still trying to get my heaed round Japanese culture and these posts really stood out to me.

What is it about Japan and bringing a woman back to your place after a date? Why does it appear from reading these posts to be such a bad thing in Japan?

Now, I can well understand that if the woman is quite young and still living at home with family then you will certainly not be going back to her place. However, what I really don't understand is what is stopping you (presumably a grown-up who has his own apartment or house) from inviting the woman back to your place? Or what is actually stopping you from going to her place if she lives alone?

I understand that everybodys situation is different and that some people may be living in shared accomodation, but I've never known that to be a barrier, certainly when you're young. I remember living in a house share in London just after I left university (London is very expensive) with two other guys and that was certainly no bar to people bringing dates back. Are things so very different in Japan?

Also, when it comes to love hotels, just having read about them I simply presumed that the main customers were young people still living at home. Now, I can well understand this as thinking back to me being a teenager before I left home, the sort of places we ended up doing it were definitely not the most romantic and somewhere like a love hotel wwould have been great. But it appears that the use of love hotels carries on after people leave home as well.

Is there really such a high proportion of bunny boilers amongst the population of single Japanese women that you need to take these measures to protect yourself from them, or is there something else going on?

For Japanese people, their homes are very personal spaces, and they dont invite friends over quickly like in the west. Homes are also often quite small or out of central Tokyo. So it can be easier and nicer to take a girl to a nice love hotel after a date.

The main customers of love hotels are definitely guys who use delivery health! Haha.
But there are also people who still live at home, people who are having affairs and just people who dont want to invite their date home for some reason.

For the guys on TAG its maybe less "japanese culture" and more "crazy girls", but not per se because the Japanese girls are more likely to be stalkers. I guess us TAG users probably dont have the most average dating lives and some of the guys here have had weird experiences.

For Japanese people, their homes are very personal spaces, and they dont invite friends over quickly like in the west.

Exactly this. Bringing a girl home basically means I want to get serious with her, buy her a ring and a puppy and make tiny humans with her. If you are OK with that then no problems bringing a girl to your home. Except she might freak out if she was just trying to have a good night with you. And that then means she knows where you live and might be there waiting for you with a home made dinner when you are coming back home with another girl.

Also like Alice said most places are tiny and the neighbours will hear anything you do; not many girls are exited about the possibility to be the main topic in their neighbour's gossip. And love hotels provide normally big cosy bed, huge bathroom with a mat and most of all a neutral place where you don't have to think which is the correct place to put back the shampoo and who needs to change the sheets.

Bringing someone to your place is a sign of commitment - at the dating stage, it’s just not a common thing to do and the girls don’t expect it. It’s not unheard of but it’s much more common to use a hotel either for a few hours or stay overnight.

One girl I had been with won’t invite anyone back to her place after she had a bad experience of a former bf just showing up unannouned, waiting for her to come home.

I actually like keeping my home space private and once I know things are going to go on for awhile, then I’ll invite her over.

The main customers of love hotels are definitely guys who use delivery health! Haha.

You're forgetting about another big demographic.... married people with kids who are finally old enough to be left alone for a few hours. :)

Whatever good vibes you've created to get her there keep giving them to her.
She's comfortable and trusts you enough to come over and most likely wants to
know more about you, have sex or cuddle. Either that or she just needs a place to crash
because her place is booked on Airbnb. :) Pay attention to her eyes and her intent of each word
she says....most likely she will give you all the clues you need. If she doesn't, just wait, charm the hell out of her
and ask her to leave because you have to work early. That will turn her on even more and she will make the first move
next time.

Reactions: Granator
I brought one SB home once, we were both drunk (well, me especially) I crashed into the bed immediately and apparently spent the whole night snoring heavily. She has not recontacted me since, I wonder why... :D
Talk about "escalation" :)

Reactions: SashaSin