Your Favourite Watches

silencio

TAG Member
Reaction score
Just been thinking about buying a New watch in Japan. I will go up to 100.000¥ this time.

It will be the most I've spent for a watch so far.

So which Brand could you suggest or which one is your current Favorite?

Automatic of course and I like it a bit special.

The Apple Watch is getting announced next week supposedly. Dunno if it'll be available in Japan right away though.

Pebble for me, thanks

My current favorite is a Meistersinger single handed watch. Unfortunately I do not think it is available in Japan and would be above the Y100,000 mark. Mine is manual wind but they make automatics too.

Reactions: silencio
I've been jonesing for a silver Zenith Primero for a couple years now, but can't bring myself to drop the cash on a watch with a leather band.

The Bulova Automatic 21 Jewels watch has bee my everyday watch now for 3 years. I always get complements on it from both men and women. It started loosing a minute every 30 days or so about 6 months ago but I really like this watch so I just reset the time when needed. My special occasion watch is an Omega Constellation Co-Axial 38 mm chronometer.

Some of the upper end citizen watches are really nice you may want to check them out. But you may want to compare prices abroad and domestic, for some reason some of their watches are cheaper abroad than domestically still can't figure out why for all intents and purposes Ty seem like the same, even model. The only thing I didn't check was to see where they were made, if it's Japan made vs china then that's probably the reason.