Guest viewing is limited

Yui From Japanese Fetish Femdom In Gotanda

Oh! oh, oh, oh…. oh, oh! John - far too graphic!! Poop aside - what do I do it THEY need…. airing?

Reactions: John Chavers
Their service is Mseikan that is softer than real SM. Girls lead and control the session anyway, but it focus on "sluttish" more than "sadistic". SM queen and chijo are different though some queens are softer and some chijo are more harsh especially in Japan. Even their girls can fuck your anal, and I'm sure some of them would slap your face or kick your balls. But I recognize their concept of the service as soft SM with more essence of female pervert or slut behaviors, and of course fetishism and domination is shown in this type of session. Horny, slutty, pervert, attacker, bully, lol, whatever.
I think SM or fetishism is not what we can compare to normal sex or Japanese health service that is a fake of intercourse sex. If you have no preference or desire for anal play, fetishism, domination, or imekura style session, this can be nothing for you. And if you are for hard SM, you'd better go to SM club or choose a stronger girl carefully.
Personally, I enjoy their service a lot following extraordinary time born in my delusion world. I am masochistic in a way, but I don't wanna be crushed my balls by an ultimate femdom. Not yet.

I'll go to Yokohama next week. Would love to try this girl if she's still working. I've tried more than a few Fetish girls. Most of them were good, and some of them were very good, but I had bad one in the end of last year. She was bad enough to make me decide not to use her branch for a while. It was kinda shocking 'cause I always have fun with their girls. Maybe Yui will get me back to where I was. She sounds very nice!

1) nice review
2) this woman is gorgeous!

Also, I noticed Yukino who I just posted a review for (through their sister site JEGC) is also on this sites Ikebukuro branch. There is a fantastic shot of her 'magical' ass that I need to append a link to in my review.