Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yuriko

Date of Encounter:
late December

Contact Method:
yurikosugarstar@gmail.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
Two hours; she modestly asks for 5,000 yen plus tip, which I did generously.

Type/Location:
LH Uguisando, 5-6,000 yen

Language Notes:
Fluent bilingual (J-E), can talk/write about many things; has some good stories about her life.

Details of the Encounter:
Yuriko is very nice, cultured but not snooty or serious, warm, friendly, professional (day job and night job), well-spoken, soft, un-rushed; talks and writes openly about being naughty and horny; promises to make you feel like a king and delivers it with style. Has an office day job and plays the part very well. Nicest such girl I ever had in Japan.
Yuriko quickly replied to my daytime email requesting a meeting and clearly but politely spelt out what she does (and doesn’t do) with some nice pictures of her in bed.
She got me horny by writing about our session in advance, even after we had already fixed the appointment and no further email was needed, I suppose partly as a reminder to meet.
Met her at the station on time (she was early) and walked to LH seconds away. She made it very easy for me. After brief shower, we spent the time on the bed chatting, kissing, touching, BBBJ with her taking the lead but being submissive when doing what I asked. No wasting time with TV or long showers.
It was a great GFE and PSE wrapped up in one, unlike what one expects from such encounters, especially where language might be a barrier. She stayed cuddling on the bed for some time after I finished and was never in a rush. I agree with previous very good reviews and I hope this helps others choose her too. She is very nice and deserves to be treated and tipped well. Yuriko is like the ordinary OL slut we all want to do and is happy to be filmed for an extra fee, of course.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I agree with previous very good reviews and I hope this helps others choose her too. She is very nice and deserves to be treated and tipped well. Yuriko is like the ordinary OL slut we all want to do and is happy to be filmed for an extra fee, of course.

I, too, meet her at the same station; on the Emperor's birthday, and we went to a nearby hotel-- about the same price as yours for our LH. Great room, but I forget the LH name. Great review. Indeed, Yuriko is a blessing to/for our community. Hope she garners more takers, thanks to this forum. It is wonderful to be with her for two hours and have that special ability of communication to go with snuggling.

Hi,
This is Yuriko.
Thank you for posting your review, both Gobshite and Grunt.

I must shout, that I'm an indipendent model, gives POV. Not an escourte, like you guys think of girls for sex. I don't give sex service. Sorry.

I'm getting annoyed of after replying inquiries with my photos, describing services and get no replies.
I take my time to reply. Please respect that. Behind emails, there is Yuriko, creating each for you.

Thanks.

Yuriko, it might be worth your while to create an ad on TAG, then reference it in you profile page and in emails.
Thank you for suggeting. I heard it may take time to get approved of placing my ad?
Well, it might be a good idea, as about 10 guys didn't reply, after my reply. I got ignored.
That's the reality, when it comes to people unfortunately didn't read my reviews and just expected 5,000ish of sex service or something! lol.

Reactions: grunt and olympuss
Thank you for suggeting. I heard it may take time to get approved of placing my ad?
Well, it might be a good idea, as about 10 guys didn't reply, after my reply. I got ignored.
That's the reality, when it comes to people unfortunately didn't read my reviews and just expected 5,000ish of sex service or something! lol.

A basic ad is free... And remains in place for 7 days. You can repost after 7 days, as you'd like. You can put all your info there and refer people to your ad. It will save you some trouble, but guys still looking for cheap sex will always ask no matter how many times you say it, sadly.

Don't get discouraged...

I am one of the guys and I can tell you that for me, it was because the total price got up to 20,000 + LH. No offense but you were not quite my type after looking at the pics.

You mentioned you take time to respond to everyone individually but you cut and pasted your reply in mine leaving the wrong name.

I am one of the guys and I can tell you that for me, it was because the total price got up to 20,000 + LH. No offense but you were not quite my type after looking at the pics.

You mentioned you take time to respond to everyone individually but you cut and pasted your reply in mine leaving the wrong name.

20,000¥ for 2 hours is actually not a big deal tbh and rather on the cheap side. [Redacted] in that case for example is more expensive and also no FS.
Of course if she is not your type, that can't be helped.

20,000¥ for 2 hours is actually not a big deal tbh and rather on the cheap side. [Redacted] in that case for example is more expensive and also no FS.

I actually didn't even look at timing. All I saw was endless options with additional prices and conditions. Can't speak for he other guys but when I saw the photos I knew there was no way I'd spend that kind of money. Id rather spend 40k with Manami for 1 hour but that's just me.

I actually didn't even look at timing. All I saw was endless options with additional prices and conditions. Can't speak for he other guys but when I saw the photos I knew there was no way I'd spend that kind of money. Id rather spend 40k with Manami for 1 hour but that's just me.

Of course, that's up to each persons personal tastes. The only thing I'll say here is if someone isn't what you expected, just kindly tell them so and move on. Those hanging messages happen to just about everyone, so it's good to close it out by confirming service or declining wholly.

Let's steer this back to the review and not to get totally off track. ;)

Sorry I happened to made a mistake putting a wrong person's name, when replying others. I handle all by my iPhone, believe it or not. Noone else is working, instead of me. It's all created by myself.Nobody is perfect!

It's sad to confront, someone making a strong negative judgemental opinion, though. He deserves what he says.But I'd appreciate, if the manager could delete that, Mny's nasty comment.
Only delete that one, in the thread please.

Clients have right to choose girls, so as the girls, I'm afraid. I find, if you want to meet as many as possible, you can't just meet them all. It's all chosen, by some reason, I guess. But, It's all meant what happens, and can learn from there.

I believe, I have my own power, which makes certain guys heavenly. They deserve. And I got good control to take care of guys.

Thank you for your support,

Peace.

A basic ad is free... And remains in place for 7 days. You can repost after 7 days, as you'd like. You can put all your info there and refer people to your ad. It will save you some trouble, but guys still looking for cheap sex will always ask no matter how many times you say it, sadly.

Don't get discouraged...

Thank you for sharing, how to place an ad. I'm pretty new here and wasn't sure. I'll think about it.

I had the pleasure of meeting and photographing Yuriko in person. As I had mentioned in my review, her pictures do not do her justice. Really enjoyed working with her and hope to do it again on my next trip to Tokyo.

Pure class. You are pure class.

Reactions: Yuriko
I had the pleasure of meeting and photographing Yuriko in person. As I had mentioned in my review, her pictures do not do her justice. Really enjoyed working with her and hope to do it again on my next trip to Tokyo.

Thank you for giving a positive feed, by a photographer pespective. I'm glad I turned out well as a model, in front of a prefessional photographer!So honoured being mentioned!

I believe strongly, that I got something good, for certain people.

I keep providing, to those meant to be served!٩( 'ω' )و

Status
Not open for further replies.