Guest viewing is limited

I found my husband using this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all have different opinions and can have heated debates about certain topics......but insulting other users because you don't like their standpoint? 🤢.....come on

...we all should calm down a bit
You’re also one of the annoying hypocritical posters here Danbo so your opinion doesn’t count and frankly most posters here don’t have a high opinion of you as well. TAG is not a popularity contest anyway. I don’t have anything against you but you had to jump in to defend your butt buddy. Sorry you caught some strays, and here I was starting to warm-up on you. 😉

You’re also one of the annoying hypocritical posters here Danbo so your opinion doesn’t count and frankly most posters here don’t have a high opinion of you as well. TAG is not a popularity contest anyway. I don’t have anything against you but you had to jump in to defend your butt buddy. Sorry you caught some strays, and here I was starting to warm-up on you. 😉

How did I defend my butt buddy? You both were throwing insults at eachother...ok, continue if you think that's productive.

...and yeah, I'll cry myself to sleep now because I am on the low end of your "popularity contest" 🥱

Last edited:
what would you do now?
Clearly the answer is slap each and every one of you dumbassed flame warriors.

One of you (you know who you are*) twice.

Save the abuse for the tourists.

*I might be overly hopeful about the self awareness of that one....

I'll accept two slaps. A third would cost 1万円 :)

At what point did tag become Reddit? 🤨

Nyah, we still need the admin to perma-ban people before we can even enter that contest.

Reactions: Maxblack
Just opened that on a crowded train

If you do not have enough self-restraint then a good idea is to ask the shop clerk to wrap the figurine so well that it's difficult to open it before you reach home.

Status
Not open for further replies.