Guest viewing is limited

I found my husband using this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I have only moped for a year and I do not have a steady girlfriend, cut the slander!!
You and I have frighteningly a lot more in common than you think. Just five years ago I had an extremely negative view of fuzoku and paying for pleasure in general and strictly stuck to LTR dating.
Now I am LOTR dating.

One dick to rule them all.
One dick to fuck them.
One dick to slap them all

And in its orgasm, spray them.

It is just not a forum for relationship and moral advice. Discussing that here is a lost battle...lol...
I was kinda surprised when the Nanpa forum blew up because of the gaslighting stuff 🤷🏼‍♂️ .

You and I have frighteningly a lot more in common than you think. Just five years ago I had an extremely negative view of fuzoku and paying for pleasure in general and strictly stuck to LTR dating.
Now I am LOTR dating.
Well I haven't been to the shinchis since my girl came here to Japan. Why would I pay insane amounts to fuck a girl for a few minutes when there is a girl in my apartment who I can freely have sex for hours on end with and basically does whatever I order her to do and I can fulfill all of my sexual fantasies. 😁 😁 😁

you guys are tempting me to make a comeback :ROFLMAO: 😭

You have to dive in deeper 🤣 ....I don't know too much about the shops that are available in Osaka but there are also plenty.
Shinchis are for sure great if you know your way around, but they are still kinda vanilla. Order some stupid shit to discover things you weren't prepared for....maybe you'll discover some new desires ⛓️👹🙈

Reactions: Mr Osaka
Well I haven't been to the shinchis since my girl came here to Japan. Why would I pay insane amounts to fuck a girl for a few minutes when there is a girl in my apartment who I can freely have sex for hours on end with and basically does whatever I order her to do and I can fulfill all of my sexual fantasies. 😁 😁 😁
That’s what I said for years when I was the dude who wouldn’t even look at other girls.

Whatever your girlfriend does I guarantee for the right price there will be a girl somewhere in Japan that does it better. 😘

It is just not a forum for relationship and moral advice. Discussing that here is a lost battle...lol...
I was kinda surprised when the Nanpa forum blew up because of the gaslighting stuff 🤷🏼‍♂️ .
For people who partake in this hobby/lifestyle/activities, IMO I think the occasional relationship and moral advice from the users here are welcome.

On relationship/advice forms, at least English speaking ones, by nature of the language used, you’re gonna be stuck with very western views of sex, love, relationships, and marriage. Those forum consensus’ seeming to be marriage/LTR’s = love, partnership, friendship, everything you need from the one person you’re in an LTR with.

When somebody admits to cheating or the beginnings of an affair, either emotionally or physically, they get pounded on (not in the good way😂) by the majority there. Nowhere are you gonna see views like: If it’s not a GF, it’s okay. Don’t ask, don’t tell… and if it won’t cause any problems for the marriage and nobody loses face, and you keep it on the DL, it’s okay. Relationships are more than just the sex aspect of it, especially when in an LTR with a Japanese woman. You can have love and respect in the LTR while fulfilling the (a lot of times missing) sex aspect of it outside. Whereas on the relationship forums, nope, you’re a jerk if you do, you have to talk it out, see a therapist, break up or divorce if you won’t stop, because love, marriage, LTR’s friendship, companionship, and sex are all intertwined and must all be had by the one partner to be a successful relationship.

Granted in countries where p4p is illegal, you don’t have an easy/safe p4p outlet and the only option outside of the LTR is a side GF or fuck buddy, and those can lead to potential trouble down the line, especially if you’re in a small city. Some populations just don’t have the ‘I pay them to leave’ mentality.

At least this site, by nature of topic and country with legal p4p, we can see much less western puritanical views on relationships, love, and sex. Where the ‘alternative’ views are the norm and you can get a mix of arguments on both sides. People are not stuck with one view of the world on here. We got a mix of types and countries represented here.

I’d be curious to know the age, upbringing, and relationship experience of the ones with the stricter views (although privacy and the nature of the internet and the necessity to be anonymous here make that difficult). Me in my younger days had very very strict views on sex and relationships because of my upbringing. This site and p4p in Japan talking with Japanese fuzoku girls have kind of freed me from those views and opened my mind to other ways of thinking of things.

That’s what I said for years when I was the dude who wouldn’t even look at other girls.
That was how I was too.

I can TLDR your entire comment into:

"Hell yeah I cheat and I don't give a shit."

I'll never understand why you need to write such long-winded justifications and excuses when it would be so easy to simply and it the above but alas, I'm sure in twenty years I'll also be a cynical old man who saw the light🤔

Actually you can't, because it is something you understand when you are in a long term relationship that isn't worthless.

I'll never understand why you need to write such long-winded justifications and excuses when it would be so easy to simply and it the above but alas, I'm sure in twenty years I'll also be a cynical old man who saw the light🤔
In twenty years, you will probably be in a sexless marriage with kids wondering why you were so fucking hard on everyone in this forum for their choices.

What you should be saying is "Japan doesn't legally call it cheating, fuck Western ideas of meaningful relationships."
This is the way.

I have a friend who I like drinking beer with. He doesn’t like whisky. I have another friend who does like whisky, and beer but so much. I decided which one I saw tonight because I fancied whisky. But both hate escape rooms, so I did one with my gf this morning.

Extending this to sex, I think most people would be happier if society had a more open approach to different people offering different things, and expecting one person to offer it all is a literal one-in-a-million occurrence.

Last edited:

Well in the first place TAG isn’t the bastion of morality you think it is. Everyone here is a “sinner”, scumbag, POS it is just of varying degrees. Everyone here has reasons on why they are “cheating” on their spouses, some more legit than others. Who are you to judge @requiemmorrow? He is a brother to me and I know the circumstances to what led him to P4P. My question is, what are you doing here in the first place you otaku loser “virgin” freak? Your belief and morality views are not better than anyone else here. It’s fucking hypocrite freaks like you that think that they’re better than anyone else that make this site unbearable. Go back to jacking off to your anime figurines.

It isn't lost just yet, I see plenty of productivity happening above😂

In twenty years, you will probably be in a sexless marriage with kids wondering why you were so fucking hard on everyone in this forum for their choices.

What you should be saying is "Japan doesn't legally call it cheating, fuck Western ideas of meaningful relationships."
This is the way.
Nah, I won't be married and most definitely not going to have kids. I hate children. Plus, I am a virgin loser freak. I'll agree to disagree. I've said it ages ago: when it's an open relationship and both parties agree to fuck whoever the hell they want, who gives a shit?
But yeah, best I don't say more. In the end, they're differing views and it's not like I hold a grudge here or something.
Well in the first place TAG isn’t the bastion of morality you think it is.
Never thought or said it is.

Who are you to judge @requiemmorrow? He is a brother to me and I know the circumstances to what led him to P4P. My question is, what are you doing here in the first place you otaku loser "virgin" freak?
Who are you to tell me what I can and what I can't judge? He's a great guy who - in my eyes - does one fucked up thing, that's about it. He helped me out a great deal. As for your second question: because I have money to fuck and wanted to fuck? Because my virgin freak ass wanted to get laid the easy way? But it's nice to see your true colours and your opinion of me.

It’s fucking hypocrite freaks like you that think that they’re better than anyone else that make this site unbearable. Go back to jacking off to your anime figurines.
Lol, go ahead and point out where exactly I have been hypocritical in my views and I'll delete this account. But it is funny how you talk about "who are you to judge?" and then be a judgemental cunt yourself. But it's alright - your brain might just be too full of the streetgrid of Osaka with no space for anything other than the Shinchis.

Also, I don't jack it to my figurines, they are too expensive for that.

Last edited:
He's a great guy who - in my eyes - does one fucked up thing, that's about it. He helped me out a great deal.
I Love You Hug GIF

(Also, if I didn’t do this fucked up thing, you wouldn’t have had that help you’d needed and you wouldn’t have had the experience you’d longed for here in Japan.)

Love and hugs everyone. I’m a teddy bear! 🧸

(actually thinking of my posting history this is a bad thing to say)

Nah, I won't be married and most definitely not going to have kids. I hate children. Plus, I am a virgin loser freak. I'll agree to disagree. I've said it ages ago: when it's an open relationship and both parties agree to fuck whoever the hell they want, who gives a shit?
But yeah, best I don't say more. In the end, they're differing views and it's not like I hold a grudge here or something.

Never thought or said it is.

Who are you to tell me what I can and what I can't judge? He's a great guy who - in my eyes - does one fucked up thing, that's about it. He helped me out a great deal. As for your second question: because I have money to fuck and wanted to fuck? Because my virgin freak ass wanted to get laid the easy way? But it's nice to see your true colours and your opinion of me.

Lol, go ahead and point out where exactly I have been hypocritical in my views and I'll delete this account. But it is funny how you talk about "who are you to judge?" and then be a judgemental cunt yourself. But it's alright - your brain might just be too full of the streetgrid of Osaka with no space for anything other than the Shinchis.

Also, I don't jack it to my figurines, they are too expensive for that.
Alright virgin loser. Just keep us entertained with your fantasies hitting on the girl on the train and how you end up together in the future. I’ve never had a high opinion of you from the start, you Incel piece of shit, don’t flatter yourself. 🤣. As I’ve said everyone here is scum, it’s hypocritical idiots like you who think you’re better than everyone else here that make this board worse. The first step is accepting that you are no different from us. 😉

Ah, the classic "incel" insult.

Whatever makes you sleep well at night :*

...and then be a judgemental cunt yourself. But it's alright - your brain might just be too full of the streetgrid of Osaka with no space for anything other than the Shinchis.
I’ve never had a high opinion of you from the start, you Incel piece of shit, don’t flatter yourself.

We all have different opinions and can have heated debates about certain topics......but insulting other users because you don't like their standpoint? 🤢.....come on

...we all should calm down a bit

Reactions: ImnotRoger
Anyway, this thread is doomed to be locked. @Airnest thanks for standing up for me man, and @MrDuBois thanks for being you.

This is quite a digression from the original topic, and to get back there I want to propose a related question to get back on track:

If you were the husband, what would you do now?

Reactions: Cinnabums
We all have different opinions and can have heated debates about certain topics......but insulting other users because you don't like their standpoint? 🤢.....come on

...we all should calm down a bit
I mean... I agree. That being said - if someone who wasn't even involved in the discussion randomly pops in and insults me... Whatever.

I shall leave the thread now and hope it doesn't get locked, plenty of discussion left about the original topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.