Guest viewing is limited

Mixed Signals from a Chinese Girl

Shadowrunner

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I made a few Chinese friends from school recently, and I've been getting mixed signals from one of them. This girl says that she has a lover(man or woman I don't know) in China, but every time the group goes out she gives special attention to me. By special attention I mean things like asking me to try out her drink, putting food on my plate, feeding me by hand( you know, how romantic couples do). She doesn't do this for her other Chinese friends in the group. I'm the only non-Chinese person in the group by the way.

I'm not familiar with Chinese customs, so I'm not sure if this is just a thing they do with foreigner or guests. Anyone here have dated Chinese women, or know enough about Chinese culture to tell me if she's interested or just being nice.

So I made a few Chinese friends from school recently, and I've been getting mixed signals from one of them. This girl says that she has a lover(man or woman I don't know) in China, but every time the group goes out she gives special attention to me. By special attention I mean things like asking me to try out her drink, putting food on my plate, feeding me by hand( you know, how romantic couples do). She doesn't do this for her other Chinese friends in the group. I'm the only non-Chinese person in the group by the way.

I'm not familiar with Chinese customs, so I'm not sure if this is just a thing they do with foreigner or guests. Anyone here have dated Chinese women, or know enough about Chinese culture to tell me if she's interested or just being nice.

Never heard of a country were it is custom to feed guests by hand and let them sip from your drink. I would say give it a shot ;)

49E1CC49-07D1-438C-B7FA-70CA7E64E91F.jpeg

I've heard the "I've got a bf/lover back home" line several times. The doors open for something. Maybe just a friend with benefits.

Guys, you have got to stop thinking too much about lover/boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife things.

It is her problem to deal with those and not yours. As long as the third party isn't going to bring you troubles then just got on with it.

Mixed signals when she is giving you special attention?
Dude, the best thing about women in the East is that if they are giving you exclusive attention, it almost always, always is an indicator she is looking to get her gash bashed.

Do your brothers on TAG a favor and Jing the Bei out of her.

Guys, you have got to stop thinking too much about lover/boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife things.

It is her problem to deal with those and not yours. As long as the third party isn't going to bring you troubles then just got on with it.
If it's a husband/wife situation, it is definitely is something you need to worry about and not just theirs.

Mixed signals when she is giving you special attention?
Dude, the best thing about women in the East is that if they are giving you exclusive attention, it almost always, always is an indicator she is looking to get her gash bashed.

Do your brothers on TAG a favor and Jing the Bei out of her.

My brothers in TAG I will try to Jing the Bei, Hai the Shang, Kong the Hong out of her just building up the courage to ask her out alone. Anyway, I guess my fault is is not separating whether she could actually be interested romantically with me or it could just be for sex, so being told she has a lover back home was the confusing part.
I bet OP is still wondering if she is giving him some signals when she is sucking his dick.
Also I'd be wondering whether she loves me or not. :D

Reactions: MikeH
My brothers in TAG I will try to Jing the Bei, Hai the Shang, Kong the Hong out of her just building up the courage to ask her out alone. Anyway, I guess my fault is is not separating whether she could actually be interested romantically with me or it could just be for sex, so being told she has a lover back home was the confusing part.

I am Chinese and I can tell you that it's not a chinese custom, more like a girls gone wild overseas scenario. Seen it happened tons of time at where I live, most of the time the lady just want some fun while overseas etc. Easiest way is just invite her to dinner or some drinks and see, usually she will be more straightforward when it's just the two of you, go for it bro if she tickles your fancy.... :cool:. Friends with Benefits, why the hell not? As long as she don't have the crazy eyes, if so just cover her eyes when she's sucking you off 😛.

Ok so I tried asking her out a few times( well not directly), sort of like ' Hey do you want to try out [X restaurant] after class' or in case if the Tokyo weather is good 'Do you want to take a walk around [X place] today?' to no avail. There's always an excuse or something.

But anyway, so I took the JLPT N3 yesterday and I think I will pass so I bought some chocolates for the my whole class to share.
One of the chocolates was heart shaped. She took the chocolate showed it to me and told me 'this is your heart' and proceeded to eating it. If that wasn't flirting I don't know what is anymore.

Anyway at this point either she's playing with me or something is lost in translation. Do Chinese women play hard to get?

Ah to be young and silly.

Just tell (not ASK, tell):
“You’re very pretty and I’m attracted to you. I think you feel the same way about me. Let’s go on a date just you and me. I’ll pick you up Friday at 7pm. We’ll have dinner and then drinks. Dress nicely but not too fancy.”

If she says no STOP WASTING YOUR FUCKING TIME WITH HER.

Do Chinese women play hard to get?
What is the definition of God?
Does such a defined God exist?
Does all human life disappear after death, or is it preserved in some way?
Are there any parallel universes or alternate universes?
Is it possible to travel backward in time?
What happens if you exceed the light speed?
Do the hallucinations during drug experiences offer a window into a parallel reality, or are they just extrapolations of brain states?
Can dreams tell us anything about an external world?

The fundamental question here is:
Do you want to fuck her once and for all? With so much doubts you are going to get her bored with you.
Next time give her a dick-shaped chocolate and see what she does. ;)

Ah to be young and silly.

Just tell (not ASK, tell):
“You’re very pretty and I’m attracted to you. I think you feel the same way about me. Let’s go on a date just you and me. I’ll pick you up Friday at 7pm. We’ll have dinner and then drinks. Dress nicely but not too fancy.”

If she says no STOP WASTING YOUR FUCKING TIME WITH HER.
On point.

You can trust Chinese women about as far as you can punt them. Time to just call this twat's bluff.

"I WANT TO TAKE YOU TO DINNER. AFTER THAT, I WANT TO TAKE YOU TO A LOVE HOTEL AND RE-INVADE NAN KING. YES OR NO?"

If she's still playing games, immediately ask out another classmate, one of her friends if possible, and make it abundantly clear when you tap that ass. Prepare for some passive-aggressive behavior.

Reading this shit makes me so glad I'm old now.

You can trust Chinese women about as far as you can punt them. Time to just call this twat's bluff.

"I WANT TO TAKE YOU TO DINNER. AFTER THAT, I WANT TO TAKE YOU TO A LOVE HOTEL AND RE-INVADE NAN KING. YES OR NO?"

If she's still playing games, immediately ask out another classmate, one of her friends if possible, and make it abundantly clear when you tap that ass. Prepare for some passive-aggressive behavior.

Reading this shit makes me so glad I'm old now.

This is going to be so funny when I say it because she is from Nan King. :D

My impression has always been that C girls are super straightforward, so my guess is she really is married in China but just likes the attention from guys.
Same, Chinese girls are straightforward in my experience. More so than other Asian women

While on the topic of Chinese women, I had an observation. I was in Tokyo recently...almost zero Chinese. In Osaka for a couple of days...a few Chinese here and there but nothing noteworthy. I'm up in Hokkaido on a quick business trip now. CHINESE EVERYWHERE.

Oddly enough, these do not appear to be your garden variety Chinese tourists. These are not the usual, pile fifty fucking suitcases on the sidewalk outside the hotel and block the entire walkway, crowd the Duty Free line at Don Quijote with four or five baskets full of condoms and tampons and make-up while screaming at the other fifteen members of your tribe at the other end of the store to bring more, ruin the breakfast buffet at a nice hotel by pushing and shoving and spitting on everything while trying to get in before the other two hundred curb-squatters trying to do the same thing, usual Middle Kingdom visitors.

Dare I say, these Chinese are actually quite classy. They obviously have money. They seem well-educated, most trying their hardest to use Japanese and can speak decent English, also. And some of the daughters are quite pretty--tall, well-dressed, nice skin and actually don't stink of Tiger Balm and Kitty Cat and Bat Nikuman.

Does anyone know how they're getting in? I'm guessing these are the Chinese of the upper class, with friends in government who are somehow able to travel out for pleasure? Because they certainly are not here on business.

I'm not suggesting anyone try traveling up here to score some ass, because I'm taking a wild guess that these girls aren't going to be impressed by your Seiko watch and eikaiwa-funded bank accounts. Just something to think about.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
While on the topic of Chinese women, I had an observation. I was in Tokyo recently...almost zero Chinese. In Osaka for a couple of days...a few Chinese here and there but nothing noteworthy. I'm up in Hokkaido on a quick business trip now. CHINESE EVERYWHERE.

Oddly enough, these do not appear to be your garden variety Chinese tourists. These are not the usual, pile fifty fucking suitcases on the sidewalk outside the hotel and block the entire walkway, crowd the Duty Free line at Don Quijote with four or five baskets full of condoms and tampons and make-up while screaming at the other fifteen members of your tribe at the other end of the store to bring more, ruin the breakfast buffet at a nice hotel by pushing and shoving and spitting on everything while trying to get in before the other two hundred curb-squatters trying to do the same thing, usual Middle Kingdom visitors.

Dare I say, these Chinese are actually quite classy. They obviously have money. They seem well-educated, most trying their hardest to use Japanese and can speak decent English, also. And some of the daughters are quite pretty--tall, well-dressed, nice skin and actually don't stink of Tiger Balm and Kitty Cat and Bat Nikuman.

Does anyone know how they're getting in? I'm guessing these are the Chinese of the upper class, with friends in government who are somehow able to travel out for pleasure? Because they certainly are not here on business.

I'm not suggesting anyone try traveling up here to score some ass, because I'm taking a wild guess that these girls aren't going to be impressed by your Seiko watch and eikaiwa-funded bank accounts. Just something to think about.
You know, there are Chinese in Taiwan, HK, Singapore too. And pretty much anywhere else

Reactions: hibikeship