Guest viewing is limited

Mixed Signals from a Chinese Girl

Posting this as part reflection and for your amusement. :D

Actually, I decided to ask her out again yesterday(Saturday) one final time, since it was a pretty good day so she can't use the bad weather excuse in case. Before I could do that, she messages me and asks if I went late home the previous night. I said no. She asks me if I had time to go to Odaiba, have dinner and watch the fireworks show. I agreed but prevented to hesitate for a bit so I didn't look too needy. (lol)
So she buys us boat cruise tickets from Asakusa to Odaiba. She takes pictures of me, I take pictures of her, usual tourist stuff. But she didn't want pictures of us together. We take a rest by the seaside in Odaiba, and she shows me pics of her family, her friends, herself when she was younger(she is 30 now). She sends pics of our trip, including myself to her family through wechat. This was weird so I ask her if her family knows she has a boyfriend. She said they didn't because if they knew they would keep on pushing her to get married, have babies etc.

While walking through Odaiba, our distance was pretty close, like intimate close. We had dinner, then afterwards watch the fireworks. She makes me choose the 'best' pictures of her for her wechat(of course I wasn't in he pics). After the fireworks she says we should have coffee. So we had coffee, continue talking about life etc. I ask her if she'll be going back to China alone next year. She says no, her BF is going to pick her up. She tells me that it feels like China is starting to loosen up, and I might be able to go next year if I wanted to.

Finally, on the way back home, she asks me if I have been to Ebisu. I said just once for a nomikai. I asks her if she wants to go, she says she's going straight home. But then she proceeds to talk about bars, and drinking. We reach Shinjuku station, upon getting down she tells me we should separate and I don't have to take her home.

The day was a fucking good day, and could have been a perfect date if it was a date. It seems like she enjoyed the day too. I feel like I have another shot left before I conclude this shit. After this I'm going back to P4P again I swear.
Reading stuff like this gets me kind of upset, so bear with me here.

Maybe you feel good vibes and say it was "a fucking good day," but clearly it wasn't because you didn't do any actual "fucking." Right?

I know sex isn't everything in relationships, but it looks clear to me you are looking for a companion or someone who wants to get nasty with you...

I remember vividly the shitstorm I went through dating a Shanghai princess back in my college days. She cost me a fortune, and I didn't even have a fucking job. She was fucking me like there was no tomorrow, but when her parents came to visit the USA for a month she told them I was her "personal driver" that she pays to drive her places because my brown skin and non-Chinese demeanor made me unworthy blood for her family. An underconfident, complacement fool like me was dragged around by my dick by her for a year. It eventually turned violent on her part with the cops getting involved, but I won't get into that.

Stop getting dragged around by your dick. Either get her to get on her damn knees and suck it for you, or kindly put it back in your pants and move on from her...there are better women out there.

Did you guys ever hold hands at all on a whole day trip? If not, you are in the friend zone. IMO still better than sitting in your flat and jacking off to hentai.

Did you guys ever hold hands at all on a whole day trip? If not, you are in the friend zone. IMO still better than sitting in your flat and jacking off to hentai.
I don't like hentai. :D

No holding hands during the whole thing, but to be fair I think I could have initiated but I pussied out/slipped my mind/was in the moment. We were touching, neck, hands etc. I've been escalating the past few days in class, and we've been more touchy-feely than before. I think I have another bullet left, so I think I'll have to do P4P or jack off to something as too not lose sight of the actual goal during the next one.

The problem does not seem to be with the lady here. He's afraid of committing and it shows. If you can't hold her hand or touch her shoulder, don't expect her to get on her knees and blow you.

Sounds rough, but he could do with having ten dates with ten different women and work on not treating them like they have cooties. Can help build confidence that men and women find attractive.

Girls like having safety nets… back up man in case her current one doesn’t work… don’t put too much hope in her and go chase girls as well until this girl makes it clear.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
The problem does not seem to be with the lady here. He's afraid of committing and it shows. If you can't hold her hand or touch her shoulder, don't expect her to get on her knees and blow you.

Sounds rough, but he could do with having ten dates with ten different women and work on not treating them like they have cooties. Can help build confidence that men and women find attractive.
Girls will initiate if they like a guy but think he is super shy. This is just a textbook friend zone scenario. I would also be a timid mess if a girl is sending mixed signals like talking about her bf and not taking photos together.

Last edited:

No holding hands during the whole thing, but to be fair I think I could have initiated but I pussied out/slipped my mind/was in the moment. We were touching, neck, hands etc. I've been escalating the past few days in class, and we've been more touchy-feely than before. I think I have another bullet left, so I think I'll have to do P4P or jack off to something as too not lose sight of the actual goal during the next one.
Sounds like you were touching cloth too. What exactly is your goal?

I do not post much, mostly lurking.

This thread has been going on for almost a month. I thought I would read the last of this.

As I am probably old enough to be your father, I would rather like to share with you some thoughts as if I am your perverted uncle. 😛

I have been there, done this. From what I have read, she most likely does not have a lover/whatever, is emotionally unstable, craves attention, but does not know how nor care about putting out. In short, an energy sucker, not a cock sucker.

A number of points:

Don't shit where you eat. I know it is hard, but believe me, if this relationship goes sour, everything around the school will be affected. Move on to activities with others not associated with the school.

If she has not put out by now, she is using you as her cuck. You are her bitch and you probably have not noticed the leash and collar she has on you.

Let her go gently. It could very well be that she is unstable, a spoiled bitch of which her family in China is relieved that she is in Japan. Being out of her culture/country, she might be extremely insecure. At your age, it is not your job to help her feel secure. Slowly let her of your life. If she wants to be friends, treat her like that. Nothing more, nothing less.

Find your center of sovereignty and reclaim your freedom. Fill your schedule with other, more personally satisfying activities.

Get laid. Go to either a SL or a place like Sexy Cat where an older woman can show you real pleasure. It will reveal the immaturity of this relationship.

I know that this might be a harsh realization. But, after it is all done, you will look back on this and laugh about it.

I have been there, done this. From what I have read, she most likely does not have a lover/whatever, is emotionally unstable, craves attention, but does not know how nor care about putting out. In short, an energy sucker, not a cock sucker.
Wisdom here. Exactly my take, expertly worded. Does that mean I'm old now?

• Love
Reactions: Shadowrunner
I do not post much, mostly lurking.

This thread has been going on for almost a month. I thought I would read the last of this.

As I am probably old enough to be your father, I would rather like to share with you some thoughts as if I am your perverted uncle. 😛

A number of points:

Don't shit where you eat. I know it is hard, but believe me, if this relationship goes sour, everything around the school will be affected. Move on to activities with others not associated with the school.

If she has not put out by now, she is using you as her cuck. You are her bitch and you probably have not noticed the leash and collar she has on you.

Let her go gently. It could very well be that she is unstable, a spoiled bitch of which her family in China is relieved that she is in Japan. Being out of her culture/country, she might be extremely insecure. At your age, it is not your job to help her feel secure. Slowly let her of your life. If she wants to be friends, treat her like that. Nothing more, nothing less.

Find your center of sovereignty and reclaim your freedom. Fill your schedule with other, more personally satisfying activities.

Get laid. Go to either a SL or a place like Sexy Cat where an older woman can show you real pleasure. It will reveal the immaturity of this relationship.

I know that this might be a harsh realization. But, after it is all done, you will look back on this and laugh about it.
How do girls like this satisfy their own physical cravings? dildos? or secretly working at Yoshiwara?

Reactions: Shadowrunner
How do girls like this satisfy their own physical cravings? dildos? or secretly working at Yoshiwara?
They're generally terrified or disgusted by the prospect of involving serious partners to satisfy physical cravings, if any. I suppose they probably DIY with kitty cat or S&M vids online? Maybe go out to a nasty bar and go home with the most disgusting guy and disappear as soon as she gets off? As mentioned previously, they ARE unstable. Their primary cravings are attention and an individual to manipulate. The real circus will begin if OP tells her to fuck off and have a nice life and tries to end the relationship. Now THAT shit is going to be fun.

They're generally terrified or disgusted by the prospect of involving serious partners to satisfy physical cravings, if any. I suppose they probably DIY with kitty cat or S&M vids online? Maybe go out to a nasty bar and go home with the most disgusting guy and disappear as soon as she gets off? As mentioned previously, they ARE unstable. Their primary cravings are attention and an individual to manipulate. The real circus will begin if OP tells her to fuck off and have a nice life and tries to end the relationship. Now THAT shit is going to be fun.
If I may add that culturally, they might have been brought up to ignore or suppress these urges. Hence, the instability/neurosis.

From what little I know about Chinese culture; dynasty, family lineage, and the sort are extremely important and valued. If this girl gets knocked up, shit may hit the fan back home. Not every family is keen to having a half-child in their family register.

And, as mentioned, they may have a dark side, a nympho that will fuck anything/anytime. However, not the OP because he seems to care about her.

It is best to leave her be.

I don't know. I may have you beat by a decade or so.

According to his posts I am pretty sure @Keihan has beat it way more than you.

Get laid.

This is the most valuable advice you can get. You would not even start to understand how much better your life will be and consequently how much cooler and collected you can then act with the girl(s).

Girls smell desperation miles away and are naturally born to take advantage of that. When you suddenly stop drooling every time you see her she might start thinking about you differently.

And, after you leave the Soapland or health, you can straighten up the collar on your jacket and strut out to this song:

Yes, I am that old...

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Fill your schedule with other, more personally satisfying activities.
OP, this. This right here. Goes along with getting laid elsewhere. Start doing shit for you that you enjoy and you’ll just naturally stop fawning over her so much. She’ll notice. Might work to generate interest, might not, but at that point you won’t care one way or another and be in a better place overall.

Concluding this shit. I ask her out one final time for good measure, not really expecting anything out of it. She says she's going to a friend's house for the weekend. I call bullshit in my head. but just say I understand. Yet she insists 'Next time'. Yesterday she posts pics of herself in Hakone taken by one of our guy(Chinese) friends. I guess she didn't expect the guy to comment on the pic saying he took it(lol). She could have told it to me straight, but had to make up an excuse. Right then, I knew that the above posts saying she is manipulating me is true. Really left a bad taste in my mouth. Still have to play nice with her though until she leaves, because we're in the same table in class, and have the same group of friends.

Anyway, thanks for the harsh but solid advice. Just the slap I needed to bring me back to reality. I found wisdom in the most unlikely of places(heh). I think I need to think with my dick more next time. One silver lining from this ordeal was that I've been drinking a lot in bars, and my spoken Japanese has gotten a lot better. Just in time for the next soap land girl. This was fucking tiring mentally, I don't think I want to spend so much mental effort on a single girl soon.

Last edited:
Concluding this shit. I ask her out one final time for good measure, not really expecting anything out of it. She says she's going to a friend's house for the weekend. I call bullshit in my head. but just say I understand. Yet she insists 'Next time'. Yesterday she posts pics of herself in Hakone taken by one of our guy(Chinese) friends. She could have told it to me straight, but had to make up an excuse. Right then, I knew that the above posts saying she is manipulating me is true. Really left a bad taste in my mouth. Still have to play nice with her though until she leaves, because we're in the same table in class, and have the same group of friends.

Anyway, thanks for the harsh but solid advice. Just the slap I needed to bring me back to reality. I found wisdom in the most unlikely of places(heh). I think I need to think with my dick more next time. One silver lining from this ordeal was that I've been drinking a lot in bars, and my spoken Japanese has gotten a lot better. Just in time for the next soap land girl.
You got played 😋
......sorry to hear man, but happens so often. See the positive side, learn form this mistake and don't fall in the same trap a second time 👍

The game is over!
Concluding this shit. I ask her out one final time for good measure, not really expecting anything out of it. She says she's going to a friend's house for the weekend. I call bullshit in my head. but just say I understand. Yet she insists 'Next time'. Yesterday she posts pics of herself in Hakone taken by one of our guy(Chinese) friends. I guess she didn't expect the guy to comment on the pic saying he took it(lol). She could have told it to me straight, but had to make up an excuse. Right then, I knew that the above posts saying she is manipulating me is true. Really left a bad taste in my mouth. Still have to play nice with her though until she leaves, because we're in the same table in class, and have the same group of friends.

Anyway, thanks for the harsh but solid advice. Just the slap I needed to bring me back to reality. I found wisdom in the most unlikely of places(heh). I think I need to think with my dick more next time. One silver lining from this ordeal was that I've been drinking a lot in bars, and my spoken Japanese has gotten a lot better. Just in time for the next soap land girl. This was fucking tiring mentally, I don't think I want to spend so much mental effort on a single girl soon.

Fortunately it has not been too late and there is not much damage to regret. Don't stay at home licking your wounds, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

Reactions: arienai