Guest viewing is limited

Mixed Signals from a Chinese Girl

The old “three date rule” is a similar concept. If you don’t get any action by the third date, then you should probably move on.

Took my younger self a while to learn that one, though.

Like this?

CAA7CF96-D688-4C16-9FC5-4BCA113AED95.jpeg

Reactions: Cinnabums
The old “three date rule” is a similar concept. If you don’t get any action by the third date, then you should probably move on.

It is so old that even the ladies I date know it and if they like the guy they understand they need to give it up at third date.

Concluding this shit. I ask her out one final time for good measure, not really expecting anything out of it. She says she's going to a friend's house for the weekend. I call bullshit in my head. but just say I understand. Yet she insists 'Next time'. Yesterday she posts pics of herself in Hakone taken by one of our guy(Chinese) friends. I guess she didn't expect the guy to comment on the pic saying he took it(lol). She could have told it to me straight, but had to make up an excuse. Right then, I knew that the above posts saying she is manipulating me is true. Really left a bad taste in my mouth. Still have to play nice with her though until she leaves, because we're in the same table in class, and have the same group of friends.

Anyway, thanks for the harsh but solid advice. Just the slap I needed to bring me back to reality. I found wisdom in the most unlikely of places(heh). I think I need to think with my dick more next time. One silver lining from this ordeal was that I've been drinking a lot in bars, and my spoken Japanese has gotten a lot better. Just in time for the next soap land girl. This was fucking tiring mentally, I don't think I want to spend so much mental effort on a single girl soon.
Does it seem like she is getting dick from the Chinese guy? I am still puzzled how she satisfies her physical cravings

Concluding this shit. I ask her out one final time for good measure, not really expecting anything out of it. She says she's going to a friend's house for the weekend. I call bullshit in my head. but just say I understand. Yet she insists 'Next time'. Yesterday she posts pics of herself in Hakone taken by one of our guy(Chinese) friends. I guess she didn't expect the guy to comment on the pic saying he took it(lol). She could have told it to me straight, but had to make up an excuse. Right then, I knew that the above posts saying she is manipulating me is true. Really left a bad taste in my mouth. Still have to play nice with her though until she leaves, because we're in the same table in class, and have the same group of friends.

Anyway, thanks for the harsh but solid advice. Just the slap I needed to bring me back to reality. I found wisdom in the most unlikely of places(heh). I think I need to think with my dick more next time. One silver lining from this ordeal was that I've been drinking a lot in bars, and my spoken Japanese has gotten a lot better. Just in time for the next soap land girl. This was fucking tiring mentally, I don't think I want to spend so much mental effort on a single girl soon.
Nah, you're fine man.

Do like I did and go to the Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum, and talk to the first tiny cute thing staring at boobs.
Pictures of boobs do wonders for finding girlfriends.

(Disclaimer: It worked for me.)

I feel you, I encountered the same mixed signals from a girl that I liked as well. She makes it seem like she is interested but actually there are a lot of side options and we are just one of them. I supposed they just like the attention and support of someone being there to look out for them. It's the same wherever she went, different work areas, there will be a new guy to replace the old one from the previous place.

But I like to look at it as an experience gained, like how in life, sometimes we just need to see and realise the truth behind certain events. People can give you advice and recommendations but in the end, it will only be at the back of our "I will give it another chance" mind.

Mind games are really tiring and perhaps that is why being single is great! But don't let this experience spoil the real relationship if it comes along. Cheers to getting out of the pit hole!

This.
To extrapolate: if she says “I can’t this Saturday” give an open ended follow up so she has an out. Tell her
“What’s you’re schedule for the next two weeks? I’ll make the time for you.”

So either she says “oh next week I’m not working Tue night or maybe the Sunday following…” she’s making an attempt.
If she says “I don’t really know my schedule yet for work but I got this thing on the weekend with my sister and then we have that assignment…” then you’re done. Thank her for her answer and move on.
Also don’t take it personally; there are way more people in the world who don’t care at all about you than people who do.

Also don’t take it personally; there are way more people in the world who don’t care at all about you than people who do.
Best statement in the whole thread, although being the obnoxious optimist I am these days I like to think of it more like, "people have to chase their own dreams, and most of them don't have you as a big part of them." I think humans for the most part are more empathetic and apathetic; in high school and college I got a lot of rejections from the girls I would muster up the courage to ask out, and I believe most of them felt terrible that they had to break my heart, but it can't be helped.

So...can we go back to talking about hot tits, yelping Y-shirt yuppies, and put this thread to death?
Also, watch this hot Korean girl dance so you can remember what life was like before.

Best statement in the whole thread, although being the obnoxious optimist I am these days I like to think of it more like, "people have to chase their own dreams, and most of them don't have you as a big part of them." I think humans for the most part are more empathetic and apathetic; in high school and college I got a lot of rejections from the girls I would muster up the courage to ask out, and I believe most of them felt terrible that they had to break my heart, but it can't be helped.

So...can we go back to talking about hot tits, yelping Y-shirt yuppies, and put this thread to death?
Also, watch this hot Korean girl dance so you can remember what life was like before.

heheh I needed that.

--

Just gonna chime in with mixed signals. Sometimes when you are not compeltely sure and driven - women mirror it. So if you kinda wait for the girl to give you more apparent signals - she might wait for you to be making more apparent moves. We can leave impression of being undecided as well.
If you doubt yourself, doubt her etc, she will not be inclined to be more sure of you either.

But if you are completely in your A game, only you know if you are, and you still are not sure what her problem is - then assume she is not into you.

My rule of thumb has been - if you gotta wonder if she digs you, she does't.

Its incredibly easy to read women after you knew some who really liked you. The problem with Japanese women is - its much easier to grab straws and lie to yourself that her politeness is something more.