Guest viewing is limited

What is love for you?

It goes without says, "love yourself first" in a non-boastful way and then "nothing can break your heart for long." - True love will always work itself back if both people "really love each other." Hence, I think most people use the word "love" or seek to feel "love" without really understanding the "genuine deepness" of "love."

Love is when you care more about someone else's happiness than your own. It's when you think of them when you pray, wishing them all the best. Love is when, in the midst of your own chaos, you wonder how they're doing. It's when you've had a tough day and all you want is to hear their voice before you sleep, wishing them good night. Love is not continously talking and laughing together it is when you understand that person, it is when you can read their silence.

Love is showing care be it for little things. Love is not always sweet and magical it's difficult at times, distance, fights, heart breaks ,despair,jealousy, sorrow all are a part of it but at the end of the day if you want to see that one person smile then this is love. sex việt

I feel loved when someone cares for me and does little things for me. When the person respects my feelings and not make fun of them.It's when they understand and encourage when time is difficult.

Reactions: Ken4fb