Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Yes - as an adult (medical reason)

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • No

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • I don't know

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
Story time: the first guy I had sex with didn't know if he was circumcised or not. Neither did I, not having seen a guy naked before. I wonder if he is still out there, uncertain to this day. He wasn't the brightest.

LOL! When I opened this thread and glanced at the poll, my first thought was that surely there was no one who could answer "I don't know". Then I read the text or your post.

I suppose that he is Scottish!? :p

-Ww

No idea, we didn't speak much after that. I wasn't really into him, I was just curious what sex felt like. He did tell me he wanted to ask his dad about it but didn't want to seem like an idiot. I like to think he plucked up the courage to ask and his dad rightly shook his head, bemused.

For an instant I thought this must have happened prior to the Internet age, but... no !
To our fellow american readers : Europe has electricity and internet connectivity, even the United Kingdom in the majority of places.

I can not imagine do it as an adult, it must be a nightmare! :vamp:

One of my friends had it when he was 8, and he say it was painful as hell!

By the way I am not.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I can not imagine do it as an adult, it must be a nightmare! :vamp:

If an adult male who is not circumcised wishes to convert to Judaism (which most often happens because he is marrying a Jewish woman), he is required to have a circumcision performed (at least in many branches/schools of Judaism). I know a two or three guys who went through this, and although no fun (obviously), it does not appear to have been all
that terrible or traumatic. I suspect it depends a lot on the guy's psychology; if he is not too squeamish or fearful about the whole idea, the actual physical pain/discomfort is probably
similar to many other minor surgeries.

-Ww

Couldn't cast a vote.
I am circumcised (with a Coverage Index of 2 or 3, link is NSFW).

I was circumcised during my teens because ... it was what everyone was doing (everyone argued it was for better hygiene/cleanliness) and my parents wanted me to get it. Backwards Catholic thinking country and people. If I ever have a son ... I'll let him decide for himself if he wants to get cut.

Kinoko-ed very early in life in an era when it was done supposedly for hygiene as well as religious practices, which were probably orginally for hygiene.

Reactions: DJV
Iam generally suspicious of any practice that requires modification of the human body - especially if they driven by religion or popular culture, but even if they originate from the medical/scientific community.

It is interesting that in some personal ads, men disclose if they are cut or not, and some women express their preference.

Is a women's preference driven by what they believe looks better? does cut/uncut feel better than the other? ( or do condoms neutralize the difference).

Reactions: scorpioni6ths
Story time: the first guy I had sex with didn't know if he was circumcised or not. Neither did I, not having seen a guy naked before. I wonder if he is still out there, uncertain to this day. He wasn't the brightest.
first time I hear about someone not knowing if his little one has a scarf or not.
If an adult male who is not circumcised wishes to convert to Judaism (which most often happens because he is marrying a Jewish woman), he is required to have a circumcision performed (at least in many branches/schools of Judaism). I know a two or three guys who went through this, and although no fun (obviously), it does not appear to have been all
that terrible or traumatic. I suspect it depends a lot on the guy's psychology; if he is not too squeamish or fearful about the whole idea, the actual physical pain/discomfort is probably
similar to many other minor surgeries.

-Ww
same for islam

Oi! Lucky I am a quarter Scottish, then.
you're a quarter safe from being dumb then :D

Reactions: Sudsy
What do girls prefer? I'm guessing there can be some cheese for the uncut ones? I remember not having to deal with smegma was one of the primary reasons for getting circumcised...

What do girls prefer? I'm guessing there can be some cheese for the uncut ones? I remember not having to deal with smegma was one of the primary reasons for getting circumcised...
I prefer uncut. I used to have no preference, until i found out it reduces the sensitivity a lot. This is not good imo because 1. I want the guy i'm with to enjoy as much as possible 2. I once got banged so hard the condom broke (now that can happen but in this case he was moving like crazy so i'm pretty sure it was his fault) and he noticed but went on and only pulled out to cum... Was quite scary for me (and painful because of so hard banging). Its some time ago and i got tested and such and everything was ok but it was pretty traumatic. He was obviously cut.
Now this is an extreme case. I think it depends from case to case and for some guys it probably has less impact on the sensitivity than others.

Anyway, having foreskin is no excuse for bad hygiene. And they can just wash it before sex.

Another problem though, some guys have a member of which it's difficult or even impossible to pull the foreskin back (not sure if everyone knows what i men but the foreskin is all over the dickhead and the opening is too small to totally pull it back, it looks funny). Now THAT seems a problem to clean. Should guys do something about that? Can it be fixed without removing all foreskin?

Another problem though, some guys have a member of which it's difficult or even impossible to pull the foreskin back (not sure if everyone knows what i men but the foreskin is all over the dickhead and the opening is too small to totally pull it back, it looks funny). Now THAT seems a problem to clean. Should guys do something about that? Can it be fixed without removing all foreskin?

I didn't know what you meant...... but then I made the mistake of visiting the link provided by @scorpioni6ths .....now I understand.