2 hours : 33000

Type/Location:
Kabuki-cho / Lapia

Language Notes:
japanese only

Overall Rating:
5 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
After my first date with Moko, i couldn't resist the urge to have another date with her. Called jk style first thing in the morning to get a timing with Moko. I got Moko some some onigiri & drinks for her as lunch. Made my way to the lapia much earlier than the expected time as i was informed that moko could meet me earlier.
When moko arrived at the hotel door, she was surprised to see me. I could feel her excitement at meeting me from her voice. Out of concern, she asked me if i needed to work for today as i was seeing 2 days in a row. I told her that i like her too much from the first meeting that i wanted to meet her once more, she gave me that beautifully mesmerizing smile of hers as she thanked me once more. we embraced each other more during this session. This time around she was much more relaxed and we held hands and approached the bed to have a chat before she made the call to the company. She spotted what i had bought for her and asked if she had anything for her this time, i gladly gave it to her. I wished we could have the time to have lunch together but sadly her schedule was fully booked for the day. After we got the payment out of the way, we naturally helped each other out of our clothings. I loved the tender kisses she planted on my neck while we embracing each other. We made our way to the shower the same as we did the last time.
Once out of the shower, she led me to the bed as she did before. This time around her gaze was mesmerizing, those beautiful eyes enchanted me the moment she made eye contact with mine. We shared deep kisses for what seem like an eternity. As we were kissing i mischeiviously teased her areola before approaching her nipple. She responded by playfully biting my lips. She moved on to grabbing my cock while i continued to tease her beautiful breast. As she was slowly aroused, i traced my way downwards with my tongue from her boobs to her beautiful おまんこ. She was already wet from all the teasing. I slowly started Daty and kissed her very tenderly which she seemed to like. Unlike other Jk style girls, she is very responsive to Daty. As i continued to up the intensity, she seem to pushed her おまんこ towards me even more and she gyrate even more than she did the first time we met. I continue with finger insertion, this seemed to only arouse her further. After around 10-15mins or so, she guided my lips to hers to share a few deep kisses before she moved downwards to return the favor.
She started by playing with the balls this around before she lick from the base to the tip, all this without breaking her gaze with mine. I have lost count how many times i have fallen for her small little actions. She continued with the BBBJ for another 10mins before she gestured for me to bring out the party hat. This time around there was no need for words, we just naturally got into positions as if our body were one. we tried out a few positions until i cummed in her once again. we rested for awhile before i told her i had brought a love/sex toy pack from akihabara, she was really curious what was inside the pack. once she poured out the contents she found that was a pair of panties inside and a vibrator/rotor and some lotion, she asked if i would like her to wear it while we played with the rotor. while she controlled the speed, i put it on a clit while licking her at the same time. this got her moaning once more, i loved hearing her soft moans with the occasional "yabai" that she would whisper. It wasn't long before she climaxed too, she was spent of her energy. We just layed on the bed in each others embrace until the timer went off. we finished showering 10 mins after the timer went off, the time for us to part with each other was approaching yet again. we took one more photograph together and left the hotels once more.

Side note ( please Read):
2 days after this encounter, i saw that moko was on shift once more. i tried to make a call to jk style in hopes of getting another meeting with her. but i was told this time that moko no longer takes foreigners, i spoke with Aoki san and asked him why she would not take anymore after we had 2 wonderful encounters. he explained that a foreign customer after had tried to do something to Moko and she was traumatised by it. i could not understand how could anyone want to force such a sweet and loving girl like moko to do things she doesnt want.
I hope it was not one of the readers of this website who ahd caused such trauma to moko, jk style already has a very limited pool of girls for foreigners. why do some people have to cause trouble and make the pool even smaller than it already is?

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Please do treat the girls with respect and tenderness.

Interesting.... I haven't used MOKO since march, but I had over 10 sessions(and have only used her) with was planning to have another one soon. She told me she hadn't had any foreigners since October. You've got me curious so will try to book tomorrow and see if they reject me, I've spent more then 400,000 yen on her so we shall see....

I ran into her in the street on the 25th(obviously didn't say anything and quickly passed her by) and she seemed scared to see me. Did you have a date with her after that time?

I really wonder what someone tried to force her to do, she seemed up for everything. She is the girl that told me she didn't want any foreigners that were of dark skin color....

Edit: You said cummed inside?
Aka No condom? This concerns me... the condom broke when I had sex with her and she wasn't phased by it.. Time to get checked for stds.... She's been talking about strange sickness on her blog

Last edited:
This always happens. Someone ruining it for everyone else. I hope she's alright.

Sad news........

[Content Removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting.... I haven't used MOKO since march, but I had over 10 sessions(and have only used her) with was planning to have another one soon. She told me she hadn't had any foreigners since October. You've got me curious so will try to book tomorrow and see if they reject me, I've spent more then 400,000 yen on her so we shall see....

I ran into her in the street on the 25th(obviously didn't say anything and quickly passed her by) and she seemed scared to see me. Did you have a date with her after that time?

I really wonder what someone tried to force her to do, she seemed up for everything. She is the girl that told me she didn't want any foreigners that were of dark skin color....

Edit: You said cummed inside?
Aka No condom? This concerns me... the condom broke when I had sex with her and she wasn't phased by it.. Time to get checked for stds.... She's been talking about strange sickness on her blog
We had the condom on. But I think she was trying to ask me take it off at one point. She's such a sweet girl and game for everything. If she was forced, she must have really not like that guy who spoiled everything. This was after the 2nd date. I tried getting a third but I was told of this bad news. Do try and get a booking and update everyone here.

I also heard some rumors that foreigners were making life difficult fro JK girls (as do Japanese customers as well. No nationality is immune for bad behavior). I think I was the first one to report JK on this forum, a while ago already. But since I heard of a backlash for the 'nice' foreign community by some not so nice guys, I stopped commenting on JK girls on this list.
This post does not imply that TAG members were among the 'bad' guys. But I feel that I was too over enthusiastic to share my good JK experiences with the TAG community. It is an open forum where any one (also jerks) can read the posts. It is sad but true that one bad apple ruins the whole basket.

Yep, got the e-mail back saying from now on they are not able to offer her services to me....

I really really wonder what happened... If it wasn`t she was afraid of diseases suddenly you think they would make an exception for someone that had already spent 400,000 yen on her.

Not possible it`s anything I did because besides for seeing her briefily in the street in Kabuki-cho on the 25th, Haven`t seen her since early March.

Kismet - Did you see her after the 25th?

She gave me her twitter contact info, tempted to contact her and ask her what`s up but don`t want to seem super stalkerish. (wonder if it is alright to DM her with just a quick, ご案できなくなった?! and if there is no reply leave it at that )

I`m trying one more call to them to convience them otherwise, and if it doesn`t work(which I expect) will post her AV name /links to videos so at least you can enjoy her in a round-about way!

Last edited:
Reactions: just4fun
I also heard some rumors that foreigners were making life difficult fro JK girls (as do Japanese customers as well. No nationality is immune for bad behavior). I think I was the first one to report JK on this forum, a while ago already. But since I heard of a backlash for the 'nice' foreign community by some not so nice guys, I stopped commenting on JK girls on this list.
This post does not imply that TAG members were among the 'bad' guys. But I feel that I was too over enthusiastic to share my good JK experiences with the TAG community. It is an open forum where any one (also jerks) can read the posts. It is sad but true that one bad apple ruins the whole basket.

JK really needs a Foreigners OK / Foreigners who Speak Japanese okay. As some other services do(I notice the other services have 80% Foreigners who Speak JP OK/20% Foreigners ok) I have a feeling it`s folks that find this site on thier vacation and don`t really understand Japanese or Japanese culture that are causing the problems.

Yep, got the e-mail back saying from now on they are not able to offer her services to me....

I really really wonder what happened... If it wasn`t she was afraid of diseases suddenly you think they would make an exception for someone that had already spent 400,000 yen on her.

Not possible it`s anything I did because besides for seeing her briefily in the street in Kabuki-cho on the 25th, Haven`t seen her since early March.

Kismet - Did you see her after the 25th?

She gave me her twitter contact info, tempted to contact her and ask her what`s up but don`t want to seem super stalkerish. (wonder if it is alright to DM her with just a quick, ご案できなくなった?! and if there is no reply leave it at that )

I`m trying one more call to them to convience them otherwise, and if it doesn`t work(which I expect) will post her AV name /links to videos so at least you can enjoy her in a round-about way!
She had a shift on the 25th but I wasn't able to get a date with her, it was after that. Aoki San told me it happened after our 2nd date. I don't think it was about diseases from what aoki San told me, more of what the foreigner forced her to do.
I do not believe in forcing a girl to do what she is not comfortable with. From my experience with other girls, they usually agree to most things I have asked when they are treated tenderly. I feel sorry for moko for having to experience something so revolting that she would decide to no longer take foreigners.

Haha so Moko is the trumpeteer! I have always been a little curious about that. Very interesting girl!

I think if foreign customers were causing much more issues relative to Japanese customers the Style group would ban us completely. However, one bad apple is one too many. I would say 'don't be asshole!' but assholes don't listen.

Haha so Moko is the trumpeteer! I have always been a little curious about that. Very interesting girl!
Yes! the first time with her she was as described above, but after that I learned she is just a total adhd spaz(but that is fun!). She is surprisingly sensitive though (thus the wrist cuts etc) really would like to have a word with the customer that upset her....

Reactions: MacMackerson
Yes! the first time with her she was as described above, but after that I learned she is just a total adhd spaz(but that is fun!). She is surprisingly sensitive though (thus the wrist cuts etc) really would like to have a word with the customer that upset her....
ADHD spaz? Surprising sensitive in what way? I would really like to find that bastard too, but having more than just words would be more agenda.

ADHD spaz? Surprising sensitive in what way? I would really like to find that bastard too, but having more than just words would be more agenda.

Yeah I`ve spent a bunch of time with her(4 hour appointment etc) she would do things like just start randomly dimming the lights back and forth for a few minutes etc and give me this adorable child full of wonder smile while doing it etc, little things like that.

Sensitive in that I was doing flirty put-downs with her on our 2nd date and saw her eyes were watering up with tears and she stopped talking. Tons of wrist cuts etc. Her boyfriend nanpa her in kabukicho and she basically put up with him abusing her.
I`ve found a bunch of JK style girls have low self-esteem which I think lead them to the profession...

JK really needs a Foreigners OK / Foreigners who Speak Japanese okay
No. You'll only end up with the detritus on the "Foreigners and dogs can fuck me too!" list. (n):poop:

Yeah I`ve spent a bunch of time with her(4 hour appointment etc) she would do things like just start randomly dimming the lights back and forth for a few minutes etc and give me this adorable child full of wonder smile while doing it etc, little things like that.

Sensitive in that I was doing flirty put-downs with her on our 2nd date and saw her eyes were watering up with tears and she stopped talking. Tons of wrist cuts etc. Her boyfriend nanpa her in kabukicho and she basically put up with him abusing her.
I`ve found a bunch of JK style girls have low self-esteem which I think lead them to the profession...
The wrist cuts I noticed. I'm unfamiliar with what u mean by her bf nanpa her in kabuki cho? I have only had 2 dates with her so I guess I didn't noticed the rest or could I converse with her much more than that.

Last edited:
Hi, I was lurking when I saw this and nobody is stating the obvious, so I will (for the benefit of everyone)

It was obviously YOU who traumatized her. It was either because you were being very clingy (requesting multiple dates all in a short time span), your weird toy from Akihabara, or you were a little creepy in general but it is very obvious it was you who creeped her out. Come on, get some perspective.
Yeah, thanks for that. If u have no idea what a rotor/ a bullet is you are probably very new. But it's probably people like you that are most suspicious. Seeing that you are new member and all. I hope you don't go around spoiling things for everyone. She was perfectly fine with me.

Reactions: DJV
I don't see any reason to go pointing fingers, KL. These girls have a dozen clients in a day.

We can all agree on the fact that it's sad we lost another JK girl. And that is what matters.

Reactions: DJV
Hi, I was lurking when I saw this and nobody is stating the obvious, so I will (for the benefit of everyone)

It was obviously YOU who traumatized her. It was either because you were being very clingy (requesting multiple dates all in a short time span), your weird toy from Akihabara, or you were a little creepy in general but it is very obvious it was you who creeped her out. Come on, get some perspective.

2Part response and then going to realize I won't solve the mystery of what happened

Part 1:

she wrote a very cryptic twitter message on the 22nd saying: "how this is now is no good, I have to be more careful and have more of a sense of danger. "

Curious how the 22nd fits into your date plan

////

Part 2:

It's possible she got freaked out by clingy foreigners in general and decided to NG them <- points to myself also!

A. The chances of her having two foreigners in a 6 month period and then suddenly another foreigner comes the day after 2nd date with her is low.
B. She is always sold out, in the top 5 ranking in cityheaven she doesn't have to take anyone she doesn't want
C. She told me that she has out a bunch of people(creepy / fat / disgusting) on her NO GOOD list, that she would do her job and give them good service but make sure to never see them again.
D. Unless something horribly wrong was done the JK staff doesn't want to lose a customer so they wouldn't so "oh yeah she found you creepy, so she doesn't want to see you anymore"
E. Minor frivolous point: Technically using the rotor and picture are paid options that cost 2000 yen each. She would get at least 50% of that cut.

The language they gave to me in Japanese is kinda contradictory " she doesn't think badly of you you at all she just does not want to see foreigners" "We did ask her directly about you, She doesn't want to see you because of another customers actions she appears to have doubt against foreigners" .

feels strangely like I've been rejected!

Last edited:
2Part response and then going to realize I won't solve the mystery of what happened

Part 1:

she wrote a very cryptic twitter message on the 22nd saying: "how this is now is no good, I have to be more careful and have more of a sense of danger. "

Curious how the 22nd fits into your date plan

////

Part 2:

It's possible she got freaked out by clingy foreigners in general and decided to NG them <- points to myself also!

A. The chances of her having two foreigners in a 6 month period and then suddenly another foreigner comes the day after 2nd date with her is low.
B. She is always sold out, in the top 5 ranking in cityheaven she doesn't have to take anyone she doesn't want
C. She told me that she has out a bunch of people(creepy / fat / disgusting) on her NO GOOD list, that she would do her job and give them good service but make sure to never see them again.
D. Unless something horribly wrong was done the JK staff doesn't want to lose a customer so they wouldn't so "oh yeah she found you creepy, so she doesn't want to see you anymore"
E. Minor frivolous point: Technically using the rotor and picture are paid options that cost 2000 yen each. She would get at least 50% of that cut.

The language they gave to me in Japanese is kinda contradictory " she doesn't think badly of you you at all she just does not want to see foreigners" "We did ask her directly about you, She doesn't want to see you because of another customers actions she appears to have doubt against foreigners" .

feels strangely like I've been rejected!
As in the 22nd April? If it was, I wasn't even in Tokyo yet. If the photos and the rotor was the problem they probably would have not let me have the 2nd date. Because she had no issue with it on the 1st date. If she had refused the play I would never have forced her. With that said, she was happy to do both. As you have mentioned, if she wasn't happy with me and was going to put me on her Ng list, she wouldn't have take me if she doesn't want to. So I'm not too sure about me being the clingy foreigner.

Last edited:
Never done JK Style yet but other places I have been to, sometimes I am the only foreigner a girl will take.

Never done JK Style yet but other places I have been to, sometimes I am the only foreigner a girl will take.

Johhny - any insights into why you find this so?
There is one store(which I obviously won't mention now because I want to keep being able to use this store, where the manager is super nice and manages to push the girls into direction of letting them take me by telling them I look like a celebrity, never had a girl reject me there)

OMG