Guest viewing is limited

JK Style 2nd Date With Moko Of Jk Style // Bad News After The Date

[Removed for Privacy Reason]

Last edited by a moderator:
No photos of your fat wallet?

Other sex providers, including freelancers and agencies, participate in this forum, keep that in mind. What Okayspot is doing is serious harassment, he is publicizing information that the provider told him in private, and that she hasn’t made public by choice — neither her profile in JK mentions her name as AV actress, nor her Twitter account as AV actress mentions her work at JK —. The personal insults are also cyberbullying, and quite the low kind.

A rogue member in a forum is unavoidable, but if moderation doesn’t take action and removes the information, then it would be sending a very clear message to other sex providers in the forum as to what can they expect whenever their privacy is violated. Not to mention in regard to the emotional intimidation and persecution when they refuse a client, even though they provided good service in the sessions agreed in the past.

I don’t expect the insults to be removed, that would be asking for too much judging by the good response they get, but at least the personal information and links should be removed. Don’t expect other providers not to notice the official stance of the forum. Other clients too will now think twice before sharing a review of a provider they care about.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Chavers
It's not private / personal information... any checking of 2ch on her name in JK style threads and you can freely get this information. I've gotten multiple private messages from different people asking about her videos, if I was able to see her again etc so there is demand for this info. She is an AV star now, it's like the people who are asking for info about providers who switched agencies etc.

I'm not harassing her --- she is one of 400 people in my twitter list, just felt like sharing the info that popped up -- that in some form you are able to see her again.Obviously the majority of people on the form don't want these updates so will stick to private messages from now on, sorry.

Not sure what you are talking about in personal insults, I thought her to be a lovely girl/provider. Was calling her sensitive in trying to explain why she might have started rejecting foreigners. No one on here can use her as a provider for sexual services(you likely can for nude photo shoots) she doesn't read this form, so emotional intimidation doesn't make sense.

--------

Side note:

She actually did tell me her personal information - Her real private twitter account(not her AV star one) / where she went to school / her professor/ her real name(she showed me a picture of her school project with her real name on it and told me to ignore it). I would never share this information.

Last edited:
I guess of the greatest fears of women in the sex biz is stalkers. As clients we should aim to remove this fear as much as we can. Their perception of stalker behavior might be different from the client's perception of stalkerish behavior.

It's not private / personal information... any checking of 2ch on her name in JK style threads and you can freely get this information.

I don’t expect to reason with you when things are so clear and you ignore them. It is still private information whether it was published by other people or not in other forums, it doesn’t matter, she didn’t make it public herself.

I’m aware regular users cannot delete messages after some time, is up to a moderator to delete the two messages were you shared the private information about her AV work (I already flagged the messages).

As for the insults and harassment to her, they are everywhere and it would require to almost delete all posts in this thread, I’m not asking for that much. But not deleting any personal information would create a bad precedent that this sort of “revenge reviewing” is acceptable in the forum.

She actually did tell me her personal information - Her real private twitter account(not her AV star one) / where she went to school / her professor/ her real name(she showed me a picture of her school project with her real name on it and told me to ignore it). I would never share this information.

It is good that you don’t intend to share any more information. The information you already shared was also private, just not as personal or sensitive. Be more careful about it in the future.

Note: Please refrain from [publicly] posting videos or content that aren't otherwise publicly noted or connected.

Reactions: meiji