Guest viewing is limited

CLUB39 (SL) Alice/Arisu - Densetsu no Megami

Secretmugen

That's the secret Cap, I'm always horny.
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Alice/Arisu - Densetsu no Megami

Soapland Name:
Club 39

Soapland Provider Name:
Alice - https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/club39/girlid-44538981/

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/club39/

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min for 51k

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

I am an Asian-American who has conversational proficiency in Japanese and can talk at near-native/native speeds until I hit a topic, new word, or grammar I don't presently have memorized. All of my encounters are strictly Japanese only unless I need to look-up a word or phrase I don't know, and I only look things up during downtime, never during playtime.

Narrative of the Encounter:
Where, oh where, do I even start? After reading @Fumisancho79 's excellent review of Alice/Arisu, I was inspired to give her a go (and seeing my bank account finally get the deposit from my most recent gig greased those wheels further).

I've been wary of writing reviews unless I specifically get not just permission, but the enthusiastic blessing of providers. Alice knows about Tag, and not only that, she encouraged me to write about our time together. So with that said, please pardon the word vomit that is to follow, because only a verbose review has any chance of doing her justice. This review will also be split into sections just to make it easier to flip through.

If you're strapped for time and just want my condensed final thoughts, skip to the conclusion section. Also due to recent events, I think it needs to be reiterated: DO NOT show my or any other reviewer's reviews to providers. It's foolish and disrespectful, and I do not approve of it.

Setup

My first attempt to set up an appointment was by Twitter this past Saturday, but like my attempt to set up a reservation at Bijin Lab, my DM never made into Alice/Arisu's inbox. The exact same thing happened with Kiki, as both ladies never received my message in their Twitter inbox. I don't know whether it's Twitter going on the fritz thanks to Elon Musk tearing it apart or something else, but if other folks are having similar issues with providers not seeing your message, I recommend trying alternative means of contact. The strange thing is that both Shigure and Asahi were able to receive my messages, so it just seems to be random happenstance.

Thus my backup plan here was the same as it was with Kiki: I called the store directly to set up a reservation. Full stop, if you're not supremely confident in your Japanese, it's going to be nerve wracking. I like to think I'm leagues ahead of the average tourist in terms of speaking and listening comprehension, but I'm also experiencing the soapland scene for the first time this trip and on top of that, it's both fast speaking and unfamiliar terms plus not so great call quality.

Previous reviews have noted that there's a chance of foreigners being rejected or only being offered limited options, but that was not at all the case here. The person answering the phone was patient, friendly, and repeated themselves a few times. This was the case when I called one hour before my meeting time to re-confirm my attendance and where I would be picked up. For those of you who are unaware, Club 39 offers complimentary pickup service from Nippori Station (JR/Keisei Lines & Hito Liner) and Minowa Station (Hibiya Line). You can find specifics in the screenshot, but you need to request the pickup at the time of your reservation and if you want to be picked up from Nippori Station specifically, it needs to be 30 minutes in advance versus 15 minutes for Minowa Station.

With a few hours to kill, I head to Shinjuku for some breakfast (yay for misreading the menu and thinking my breakfast set was a Western-sized omelet with toast instead of two pieces of toast with a tamago sushi sized piece of egg) and chilled at a nearby Animate until I got antsy and decided to arrive at Nippori Station earlier. I almost got lost on the way to Kawasaki on Saturday and therefore late to my appointment at Bijin Lab, so I was not eager to repeat that here.

I arrived with a hour and a half to spare, so I had lunch at a local ramen-ya and then called to confirm my attendance. The clerk patiently put up with my slow recognition of words I wasn't familiar with, and informed me to meet the driver at the pickup point (the McDonald's by the east exit of Nippori) in another half hour. I spent the last half hour eating a soft serve at Mickey D's while reading Fumisancho's review to hype myself up.

The Experience

I met the driver at the appointed time and they drove me right to Club 39, where I paid and was ushered to a decently nice looking waiting room, with complimentary iced tea and a wet towel. I drained the dragon and then was eventually called by name (they don't use cards here). At the top of the stairs was Alice in a very cute, transparent shift and lingerie, bubbly and smiling. Right from the get go she took my arm and took interest in me, though we politely refrained from talking too much until we reached our room.

Initially, she used some English here or there, but when I assured her that I was confident in my Japanese, she lit up and we began talking in earnest. The usual ice breakers of where I'm from, is this my first time here, such and such. I did immediately joke with her that I wanted her specifically for her legendary mat play (densetsu no matto pura) and that got a laugh and a thank you out of her. I also told her she was popping my mat play cherry and she gave a bubbly giggle. It's this personable, GFE energy that's Alice's signature trait imo: she's smoking hot, with great breasts, great body, and an attractive face, but all of that is so much more augmented by her sheer energy and attention to detail.

As she undressed me and then asked me to help her undress, she grinded on my towel-covered crotch while also putting one of my hands on her breasts. Instant half-mast. I realize after the fact that I tripped over my words a lot with her just because I was spellbound. You ever look at someone you're with and your thoughts go empty? Yeah, that happened a LOT here. I joked with her that I'm glad Japan has such a thriving mizu shobai, because I have a high sex drive and it's hell trying to take care of that in the US without going to sketchy places. She replies she's glad, because she loves sex and loves that she gets to fuck for work. I also tell her I've wanted to try being with a squirter and she chuckles in response, explaining that in Japan, they call squirters "splash"/スプラッシュ.

We move to the sukebei chair, where Alice begins washing me not just with her hands, but her breasts and butt as well. She quizzes me on what part she's currently using to wash me and I reply playfully, ほしり?That gets a chuckle and a reply of "Correct!". She also asks me what kind of girls I like, and I tell her my four types: petite, slim girls (Kiki from BL), sexy girls with big tits and asses (Alice/Arisu), prince/cool types (Shigure, also from Club 39, who I'll be trying this weekend), and tomboys...although trying to explain tomboys in Japanese without knowing the slang was a bit rough.

Alice then asks me a question that I don't quite understand, but I catch on after some clarification: do I want a special bath liquid, or her Kyushu bath salts? I opt for the bath salt, and we get in the tub. Alice playfully acts jealous since I accidentally brought up how I was seeing Shigure this coming weekend (Alice, if you find this review:
セッション中に時雨さんの話をしてしまい申し訳ありませんでした、あなたは私の女神です.).
We begin some DFK in the tub, while she playfully strokes my shaft. I move my right hand lower to try and pet her pussy, which gets a playful yelp from her. Teasing me for it, Alice opens her legs and guides my hand in. I don't know whether it's masterful acting or if she's just insanely sensitive, but her eyes glaze over a bit and I can feel her clench a bit around me. After a bit, Alice shudders and says she came a bit.

After some more chatting and conversation in the tub, my very first mat play begins. Full disclosure: I am very ticklish. I was squirming around at first from all the unfamiliar sensations and the attention to both my nipples and Alice's expert rimming. I apologized and noted that since it was my first mat play, the sensations were a bit overpowering. Alice gave an understanding smile and took things a bit gentler and slower, sliding around me and my legs with every possible part of her body. and eventually I was flipped face-up.

This was probably my favorite part of the entire session, because what ensued next was Alice not only sliding on my limbs while giving my shaft plenty of attention, she also kept DFK-ing me and kept guiding whichever arm was free to her pussy. I got a lot of practice with different fingering techniques, but the most effective was when Alice instructed me on her favorite; just my middle finger, in deep. I quickly found her g-spot and what ensued was the first of many squirts. She clamped down hard and I felt her gush down my hand and arm. I joked she must need to drink a lot of water, and that elicited another playful chuckle. During this entire time, we've been flirting back and forth about how much we just want to get to the fucking since we're both in the mood for it, but we also joke about how we need to take our time to build things up.

My dick's been alternating between half mast and rock solid this whole time, but one constant is that it's been twitching non-stop; Alice is an expert in teasing and providing just enough stimulation to keep you and yours in the game at all times. With how much she's been gushing over my fingers and clenching at this point, Alice either moves into masterful method acting or I've somehow managed to flip her switch. Her voice gets very husky and sultry, and she alternates between sucking my dick, giving me a titjob, and using her legs (though I tell her I'm not much for feet, it's a neat experience). Finally, with a hour left on the clock, we both can't take anymore and Alice caps me. Lowering herself onto me, Alice begins grinding on my dick and squirts less than a minute later. For the next few minutes, she alternates between grinding and bouncing, gushing all over my cock. The only way I can really describe this sensation is that her pussy is searing hot, in an extremely pleasurable way.

We move to doggy, as this trip as taught me that as much as I love watching a sexy woman bounce on my dick, cowgirl isn't super pleasurable for me, though the lotus position where we hug feels much better. Before getting into position, Alice puts down a towel so I don't slip on the lotion covered mat. This was probably another of the most memorable moments: her back jolts up and then melts into an arch as she guides my shaft in. I begin moving slowly, then pick up the pace. I accidentally grip her cheeks hard and she moans. Curious, I spank her and she moans harder and clenches. Realizing I should probably ask first, I check with Alice to make sure spanking was okay and she replied in a moaning affirmative. I'm a pretty strong dude, so I do my best to deliver the kinda spanking that's more of a sting and loud sound than an actual hit that leaves a mark. Again, either the acting is masterful or the spanking really set Alice off, because she starts moving her hips back into me. After a few minutes of increasingly intense thrusts and picking up the speed, I unload inside of her, Alice screaming as I do so and some more squirt gushing out. Cumming while having your cock squirted on is an indescribably pleasant feeling.

My shaft slides out during its final pulse and despite having seen someone on Saturday, I've already built up plentiful reserves. Hydrating between sessions works wonders for your sperm count, folks. Alice giggles and tries to take the condom off to dispose it, but fumbles and the cum spills all over the towel, leaving a large, white splotch in the middle. We both laugh about it, and Alice offers to get me a drink. I ask for water, because sweet mother, I am thirsty. We talk a bit about random topics, including a Singaporean restaurant I found recently in Japan. She seems eager to try it and pleads with me to take her out on a date next time; apparently you can do so with the 3 hour package. Honestly, I'm genuinely tempted. If things go well with Shigure when I see them, NGL, a dream fantasy would be taking the two of them out together...but perhaps that's best saved for a birthday splurge. Regardless, we enjoy chit-chatting here and there, then Alice smiles and tells me to get ready for round 2.

Now full disclosure, I'd never popped twice in a session before. I tried my hardest with Kiki on Saturday and I wasn't able to get there, but I was determined to have another first here. Guiding my finger back to her crevice, Alice happily sucked me off while I got her off, once again coating my arm with her warm juices. I was capped once more and this time, I started in missionary. I decided to try a technique I read about from one of the posts here and went with a steady rhythm of regular/shallow strokes interspersed with deep strokes. Bingo, squirting. With only about 12 minutes left on the clock, we moved back to doggy and I rammed her, focusing on my breathing and the sensation of my cock buried in her. Whatever I did, it worked, because after panting up a storm, I shot my second load inside of her. We both laughed as we disconnected, and I collapsed onto the bed a bit dramatically, wiped out from our round 2.

We talked a bit more until time ran out, and I asked if it was possible to take her out on a shorter date if I didn't care about getting my dick wet. She said it was possible to do a two hour date, but sex would be unlikely in that timeframe. I replied with the help of Google Translate-san: "This is your job and I want to make sure to respect you and your time". She beamed at me and thanked me for it. We also chat a little about how important condoms were, because I'd heard some of the girls at Club 39 do nama/raw and I firmly stand by condom usage for reasons you can easily find in a certain pinned post. I think that won me brownie points with her, because she nodded seriously and ended up showing me her test results (without me asking to see them), negative across the board. I actually enjoyed being able to chat about this logically with her, because intelligence is a massive turn-on for me and while Alice is certainly an expert at the bubbly GFE persona, she's also very, very bright. I let her know I really liked Japan's mizu shobai because the workers take health and hygiene seriously, which is not really the case in the US, since, you know, sketchy and usually illegal. Also no soaplands stateside. She nodded and replied in the affirmative saying it's something she also appreciates about legit mizu shobai, before finally, we began cleaning up and dressing again. As she put her panties on, I playfully grabbed her butt and nuzzled her breasts, getting another laugh out of her.

Finishing Up

Alice lead me back down the stairs and we had some light chatter on the way down. The tencho greeted me at the base of the stairs and gave me a bow, but before I left, I asked if I could change my session with Shigure to be a bit longer; Alice hyped up Shigure's breasts a lot, and while she played coyfully jealous in my session, I got the impression she genuinely wanted her fellow soap girl to do well. It was a bit of an awkward conversation at first, but eventually we got my session extended by another half hour with an earlier scheduled start.

I was lead out by the staff member who drove me, but to my surprise, they were also willing to drop me off back at Nippori. I apologized for my clumsy Japanese, since I was new to mizu shobai and these were a lot of new words. What ensued next, I could not have possibly imagined, but am grateful for: I had a very, very good and engaging conversation with the driver. We talked about a variety of topics and my Japanese somehow flowed the best it has so far this trip. I was speaking at native speeds for almost 8 minutes without stuttering, faltering, or having to look up words, until finally the topic shifted to one where I needed to refer to Google Translate-sama. The driver initially seemed like he was just being polite, but as we chat more, he seemed genuinely interested and friendly. We finally got to the station and he dropped me off, nodding and saying he would see me again when I came for my appointment with Shigure.

Attachments:
1418.jpg

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Alice is fucking fantastic. For both the people who read through my essay of a review or skipped down here for the TL;DR, that's it. You know how people hype up Kaoru at Y-Shirts? I'm doing that here for Alice. Her beauty, sensitive body, and smile are one thing, but she was super friendly, super engaged and personable, and very quick on picking up what I liked and what I disliked/was too much for me. There's a reason she's top ranked and her diamond status, while painful to the wallet, isn't for show. If she ever makes it to the final tier, my wallet is going to cry out in agony, but she's worth every yen. While normally I wouldn't splurge on something as expensive as a 3 hour session with any provider period, I honestly just enjoyed her company so much that I might consider it, or even a shorter session outside of the soapland that's simply just her company.

As for Club 39 itself, the staff were super patient with me, respectful, and there was no gaijin tax. I do get the impression I may have caused a bit of a headache by asking to lengthen my upcoming session, but their expressions seemed less about "god fucking dammit, this baka gaijin" and more of "okay, let's think, how do we make this work?" The driver however, earns a gold star. The drive over was quiet and anticlimactic, but the drive back was one of the best conversations I've had this entire trip so far, and I'm grateful to him for that.

I didn't expect to write a review again, but considering that this has been my best SL experience so far, I felt like I should (also because I have Alice's enthusiastic permission). Now, I'm going to go pass the absolute fuck out, because after two shots, I think I finally understand what it means to be wrung out.

Last edited:
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 7/5/2023

Great review. I might have to make a booking myself for the upcoming week or following during my trip.

Reactions: Alice
I noticed you didn't get charge gaijin tax. Any tips how to get away with that? I went there around June and I was asked to pay 10K extra. I did a booking via Cityheaven.
All I did was make the effort to communicate in Japanese when booking over the phone. Might have helped that I'm Japanese-passing/East Asian. As with many places, you'll find a much warmer reception if you can actually communicate with them.

That's the answer I was looking for. Thank you. I did all my communication in Japanese too.
I'm not sure what it is, but I've received a pretty warm reception as a Korean. Makes me wonder just how many native Koreans come on soapland vacations...

Reactions: uchimura and Alice
Just an addendum: Alice reached out to me over Line and mentioned that Club 39 is now charging foreigners an extra 20,000 yen tax for reservations made online/via the store. However, according to Alice, this does not apply if you book directly with a girl who doesn't charge gaijin tax. She also wanted me to mention her contact info for direct bookings: https://twitter.com/1TeamALICE (Not sure how to check Line ID for people you've added, otherwise I'd also share her Line)

Great review my friend!! I have an upcoming appointment with Alice. I speak basically zero Japanese (aside from hello, please, thank you, and sorry) as I’m here just for the month on business.

I’ve been dm’ing on instagram with her to set appt and she says she loves foreigners and I mentioned I don’t speak japanese. How is her English - enough to converse? I have to call the shop tomorrow to confirm - will my lack of japanese be an issue you think? Appreciate any advice you have!

Great review my friend!! I have an upcoming appointment with Alice. I speak basically zero Japanese (aside from hello, please, thank you, and sorry) as I’m here just for the month on business.

I’ve been dm’ing on instagram with her to set appt and she says she loves foreigners and I mentioned I don’t speak japanese. How is her English - enough to converse? I have to call the shop tomorrow to confirm - will my lack of japanese be an issue you think? Appreciate any advice you have!
Her English, like most providers, is very barebones. Expect to use Google Translate a lot, and understand that yes, your lack of Japanese will be an issue, especially with the tencho-san.

Her English, like most providers, is very barebones. Expect to use Google Translate a lot, and understand that yes, your lack of Japanese will be an issue, especially with the tencho-san.
But when i check the CH website for Foreigners - It says they have some registered staff who can speak English... Isn't it ?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    39.3 KB · Views: 120
But when i check the CH website for Foreigners - It says they have some registered staff who can speak English... Isn't it ?
Everything written on the internet is always 100% true.

Maybe some of their staff speaks a little English, but I wouldn't count on it that there will always be someone available who will be able to understand you.

Give them a call and report back how it went 😉

Everything written on the internet is always 100% true.

Maybe some of their staff speaks a little English, but I wouldn't count on it that there will always be someone available who will be able to understand you.

Give them a call and report back how it went 😉
Thanks Danbo :)

How did you book her? Via Twitter or LINE? If LINE, can you share her ID? I am flying to TYO next weekend and i am keen on trying to book her😎

How did you book her? Via Twitter or LINE? If LINE, can you share her ID? I am flying to TYO next weekend and i am keen on trying to book her😎
Now twitter wont work - try her with Instagram ID- She will reply only related to reservations or bookings - her insta ID is " alicemeron_diaz " - She is a GEM and be nice to her..... Have a happy time ;).. cheers !

Reactions: Alice and Moonie94
Now twitter wont work - try her with Instagram ID- She will reply only related to reservations or bookings - her insta ID is " alicemeron_diaz " - She is a GEM and be nice to her..... Have a happy time ;).. cheers !
Thanks Bro! Just replied to me real fast! I book her for 90min cos my previous experience was that 1 hour is too short, 2 hour is bit too long with my zero japanese skill. Do you think i should still go for 2 hours with her?

Reactions: Alice and jaga2020
Thanks Bro! Just replied to me real fast! I book her for 90min cos my previous experience was that 1 hour is too short, 2 hour is bit too long with my zero japanese skill. Do you think i should still go for 2 hours with her?
If you want both mat play and the bed, 2 hours is recommended.

Reactions: Alice and jaga2020
She is expert in Mat play as per the TAG members review here... Just try for 120 minutes... You will definitely have a nice time with her.....Cheers

Reactions: Alice and Moonie94
Arisu is indeed fucking fantastic. GFE and DFK is top tier. I just booked my second session with her for 180 minutes. My nihongo is crap but I still had a great time trying to talking with her, lots of laughs too. Thank you both for reviewing her, I wouldn't be able to find her otherwise.

Also, she squirts a lot. I mean A LOT. I hope it means something good lol