Guest viewing is limited

CLUB39 (SL) Alice/Arisu - Densetsu no Megami

20k is insane. I haven’t been to SL since June as I was out of town, is this everywhere now? It used to be 10k at most shops!
yeah. this makes me wonder if the store pockets the gaijin tax themselves if booking directly doesnt cost you the gaijin tax.

I mean 20k is alot for the girls to ignore. so is the gaijin tax a way to chase some customers away.

Reactions: Alice
this makes me wonder if the store pockets the gaijin tax themselves
Many stores do - some of the girls aren't even aware that a gaijin tax is charged.
The better shops pass it over in its entirety to the girls. Sweet Kiss, for example - even though I hate the shop and staff - are good about handing over every last yen of it to the girls.

Many stores do - some of the girls aren't even aware that a gaijin tax is charged.
The better shops pass it over in its entirety to the girls. Sweet Kiss, for example - even though I hate the shop and staff - are good about handing over every last yen of it to the girls.
I just pinged two of the girls in club39 (DM via twitter) and they both told base + 20k as the fee for 120 minutes.... In this case, the both girls aware of the foreigners tax i beleive....

Reactions: Alice and Moonie94
At old King's Club the girls got 100% and I it showed with Amane being one of the most attentive providers I ever met.

Since base fee at 35,000/130 mins is quite low and after stores cut an additional 10,000 is a great increase.

My session at Exe with Yumeji yesterday got cancelled but she was well aware of the +10,000 when I booked her.

Arisu is indeed fucking fantastic. GFE and DFK is top tier. I just booked my second session with her for 180 minutes. My nihongo is crap but I still had a great time trying to talking with her, lots of laughs too. Thank you both for reviewing her, I wouldn't be able to find her otherwise.

Also, she squirts a lot. I mean A LOT. I hope it means something good lol
I booked her on next monday! Much looking forward!

LS gaijin tax was all for the girls and they treated the girls generously in general.

Of course they bankrupted during the pandemic.
I feel like shops where the girls get the short end of the stick like Marine Blue are the ones that came out on top sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: Cinnabums
LS gaijin tax was all for the girls and they treated the girls generously in general.

I feel like shops where the girls get the short end of the stick like Marine Blue are the ones that came out on top sadly.
Would you care to elaborate since this is before my mongering days.
What was LS and what did they do right and how is Marine Blue unjust to the girls?
Thanks in advance.

What was LS and what did they do right and how is Marine Blue unjust to the girls?
LS = Last Scene, a now defunct soapland where Alice worked for a while.

Marine Blue keeps gaijin tax without passing it on to the girls, and apparently also gives them a worse split etc.

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums

Actually marine blue and a bunch of shops all got bought up by the same guy who is trying to make them all profitable enough to stay open. Also apparently gives the ladies options to move around between shops etc …don’t know if it’s necessarily Better or worse but…

Marine Blue keeps gaijin tax without passing it on to the girls, and apparently also gives them a worse split etc.
I have confirmed directly with Airi that she gets 100% of the Gaijin tax and honshimei and 50%+ of the basic fee. Maybe that’s the new owner who changed the rules and pay split? He also implemented quotas for ladies and ranking which moves them between higher and lower end shops under the same owner.

Nice, I wish more soaplands employed none Japanese providers, there must definitely be a demand.
AFAIK Alice was the first Caucasian lady to work at a Yoshiwara soapland.

Nice, I wish more soaplands employed none Japanese providers, there must definitely be a demand.

They cannot, the name soapland is legally protected by the Madrid system under an 1891 treaty to exclude all non-Japanese providers.

• Haha
Reactions: Maxblack and Alice
How about the one with all the Thai ladies? 😅
2jp8cn.jpg

i miss last scene, my 1st fav girl was from there. ririsu ayaka also worked there as usagi, never got to spend time with her there, only managed to meet her at proportion acting as a half japanese kikokushijo 2 or 3 times before she retired from the soap scene.

Ooo, didnt alice worked there. I do remember japanese people getting excited on the japanese forums that there was a gaijin girl at LS

From the 17th of September until the 30th her nomination fee will drop to 7000円 to ease a little bit the gaijin tax. Her message :

9月17日〜9月30日限定で
特別指名料12000→7000円に変更します。外国人のお客様は+10000円になりますが特別指名料金の変更で−5000円になります!

Reached out to 39-staff and answer was super clear, all heathens pay 10,000 extra no matter what.

Fuck that, the shop is obviously racist and providers working there follow suit.

Alice, since we know you are reading this, if you want foreign customer's please change to a non racist shop, you might be great but your shop stinks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230916-134146849_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20230916-134146849_1.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
If the tax goes to the girl, I’m fine with it. Makes up for less repeat chance and additional work required for language exchange.

If the shop is pocketing all of it, that’s unacceptable. Hope Alice’s salary doesn’t drop because of this.

I miss Last Scene! My favorite there was Maaya. Fluent in English and lived in the US till JHS/HS. I would take the Shinkansen to Tokyo just to see her and take it back after the session. Curious if you knew her or got to talk with the other girls working there?

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
I saw Alice as well, going to post my thoughts here instead of writing another review. She's honestly lives up to the hype and her mat-play is the best I've experienced. Def a top tier provider who treats all foreigners unbiasedly. Its really a shame that the shop has this new policy though.

If the tax goes to the girl, I’m fine with it. Makes up for less repeat chance and additional work required for language exchange.

If the shop is pocketing all of it, that’s unacceptable. Hope Alice’s salary doesn’t drop because of this.
Her foreign clientele will drop for sure, she even uses the other TAG-review title to promote herself. With +50 shops in Tokyo/Yokohama not charging foreigner tax the more motivated ones of us will find other shops, she is bound to loss out, don't use shops hating us!
Simply put.
Girls, if you like us, don't work for shops that think we are crap.

End of drunk rant.

BTW a girl named Ami just ended up on my dick, Taiwan ftw!

Last edited:
From the 17th of September until the 30th her nomination fee will drop to 7000円 to ease a little bit the gaijin tax. Her message :

9月17日〜9月30日限定で
特別指名料12000→7000円に変更します。外国人のお客様は+10000円になりますが特別指名料金の変更で−5000円になります!
She sent me this message as well, but despite my moving to Japan next year (provided my visa isn't somehow rejected), I'm most likely sticking to shops in Kawasaki that I know aren't going to charge me gaijin tax. Arisu was great, but I'm not willing to deal with the touts if they're blanket discriminating against foreigners with a universal gaijin tax.

Her foreign clientele will drop for sure, she even uses the other TAG-review title to promote herself. With +50 shops in Kanagawa not charging foreigner tax the more motivated ones of us will find other shops, she is bound to loss out, don't use shops hating us!
Simply put.
Girls, if you like us, don't work for shops that think we are crap.

End of drunk rant.

BTW a girl named Ami just ended up on my dick, Taiwan ftw!
Agreed, I most likely won't be seeing her again until she moves to a shop that I know isn't going to give me trouble for something out of my control.