Guest viewing is limited

CLUB39 (SL) Alice/Arisu - Densetsu no Megami

I recently had the pleasure of meeting her and was delighted that I was able to dodge the gaijin tax. She is truly a rare find—a gem, if you will. I feel confident in saying that I've found the perfect provider for my needs. Aesthetically, she is striking, from her facial features to her overall physique. The more I look at her, the more I find myself captivated by her beauty, to the point where I can scarcely believe I'm putting this into words. But it's not just her looks that have me enthralled; her personality is equally captivating. She exudes a vibrant, sunny demeanor that serves as a wonderful complement to my otherwise reserved and quiet nature. Couldn't be happier with my experience.

Note: She knows that the extra tax is driving most of us away, so she's doing her best to talk her boss into being fair to everyone.
I had a wonderful time with her, as did Fumisancho, but unfortunately Club 39 doesn't seem like it's going to budge anytime soon, especially if they're not hurting for business.

Interesting, which one? Share pics if you can (CityHeaven is blocked outside of Japan RIP).
F8Yh2wsbcAACt-j.jpeg

Seems like Alice managed to talk down her boss for a permanent reduced nomination fee -¥5,000 for repeaters, there’s also further discounts later this month. If you’re pissed off with the Club, probably a good time to get some ¥ back from them.

⭐️お知らせ⭐️

10月21日から
リピーター様、姫予約限定で
−5000円割引きを復活します❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

39イベントも出勤します😚
23日、29日どちらもいます!
−7000円割引+10分延長か−9000円割引のどちらかです🎰

是非お会いしましょう💓💓💓
LINE待ってるばい🥹

Last edited:
Is Club39 in the same building as Neo Bach? Both share the same address (東京都台東区千束4丁目20番3号), but just want to confirm. Google maps seemingly doesn't show any indication on any side that there's multiple stores in the same building and neither address specifies a floor.

Attachments

• firefox_2023_10_21-21_59_02.png
    firefox_2023_10_21-21_59_02.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 120
  • firefox_2023_10_21-21_59_47.png
    firefox_2023_10_21-21_59_47.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Reactions: SealedTears
Mirai has tweeted before about having some issues with foreigners so I wouldn't be surprised if it was just her. I'm seeing Alice in a few days and she didn't mention anything about prepay.

Reactions: LittleBoy and Alice
Is Club39 in the same building as Neo Bach? Both share the same address (東京都台東区千束4丁目20番3号), but just want to confirm. Google maps seemingly doesn't show any indication on any side that there's multiple stores in the same building and neither address specifies a floor.
yes thats the building... that is old information - now the shop name is Club 39....

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.
So, based on your other post is this false information that you entered on this review?
You're missing the point with your second statement; I never bring up TAG. Alice mentioned it herself and asked me to write a review, which is why I did so. Otherwise, I don't bring up this site to providers. If they ask how I found them, I just mention the net or Cityheaven.

So, based on your other post is this false information that you entered on this review?
Ah fair, sorry about that. I was still in a haze when I wrote this and was on autopilot like when I wrote my Rina review. I didn't realize I had left it on default, and forgot to fix it afterwards. I can swear that it was not an attempt at obfuscation. Can I get an edit? 🙏

Speaking of my Rina review, can I ask why that one was never re-instated?

Last edited:
Went to the shop today to meet Yaotome Uta. I got identified as a gaijin and paid 10k. What a bummer.

For the lady, she is a stunner but that is all there is to it. I'd say if you go to this shop, just go for Alice. Or don't go at all. Better services for less price in other shops.

Man, I feel empty paying for the level of service I got today. Big Sadge. :(

If you want both mat play and the bed, 2 hours is recommended.
if you book just 1 hour, is it usually just mat play or bed play? I'm interested in mat play but don't care much for bed play, so I was wondering if 1hr would be more optimal

if you book just 1 hour, is it usually just mat play or bed play? I'm interested in mat play but don't care much for bed play, so I was wondering if 1hr would be more optimal
It is upto you..... Alice is top ranked girl for mat play...... i would say go it for mat play.........

Went to the shop today to meet Yaotome Uta. I got identified as a gaijin and paid 10k. What a bummer.

For the lady, she is a stunner but that is all there is to it. I'd say if you go to this shop, just go for Alice. Or don't go at all. Better services for less price in other shops.

Do you plan to review her? She looks hot, I'd like to know how's the service.

I like her tattoos, but not great service, you think?

I don’t know about Alice, but most girls won’t offer mat play in just one hour.
Maybe best to check with the shop what’s generally the minimum course length for mat play.

Just one clarification..... Club 39 is opposite to Segretario SL building....is it right ???

I recently received a DM from Arisu of Club 39 letting me know that Club 39 is reverting current gaijin tax prices for past customers who attended the store before September 16th of last year. Using myself as an example, if I were to theoretically return to Club 39 now, I could book Arisu for the old price of 51,000 yen. Unfortunately, anyone who became a first-time customer of the store past September 16th, 2023 is stuck with the current taxed prices.

Also of note is that for fellow gaijin living in Japan, Club 39 is going to stop asking for residency/citizenship documents (someone correct me if I'm wrong here, my Japanese ain't quite that advanced yet) for customers who attended Club 39 before September 16th. See screenshot for deets.

Edit: Arisu once again messaged me with an update: seems like only she alone is eligible for this return to prior pricing.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 11.54.49 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 11.54.49 PM.png
    465 KB · Views: 74
Last edited: