Am I In Trouble?

BlackJack1

Cards
Reaction score
Hi,

Am I in trouble or what? So, just went to a famous soapland that has been mentioned several times in TAG. I'm a regular at this soapland. This girl willingly to let me have vagina penetration without condom, at first I was happy about it, and I accept. After I finished, I used the pull out method as we have both agreed on before going to action. As far as I'm concerned,I knew before I can pull out completely,I think I have cum inside of her a bit which there's still possibilities of her having pregnant,but I didn't tell her and yet she didn't felt it? I even asked her to get some contraceptive pill and she just said she don't need it! I mean wth man, you will loss your job if you get pregnant! Now I am worry that she will get pregnant,and report to the police for raping or being an irresponsible parents. Although she doesn't have my address or my full name,but from the baby's DNA,the police or Interpol will have the DNA tested in their lab and I will be caught. Am I in trouble? Will I get caught? So O leave Japan ASAP? FYI,every once a month I will have my medical check up and I have been tested negative for those STDs.

Have a check up scheduled. It is weird a sex worker will just allow you to do it without protection. She could be having std and wants to share it. Misery loves company.

If she is clean, she wouldn't just trust anybody to have bareback sex with her.

Have a check up scheduled. It is weird a sex worker will just allow you to do it without protection. She could be having std and wants to share it. Misery loves company.

If she is clean, she wouldn't just trust anybody to have bareback sec with her.
It isn't so uncommon in Japanese soapland.

Wow! Really?! I didn't know. But isn't it kind of scary to do it without any sort of protection? The spur of the moment must have clouded his judgment.
It's pretty scary, i don't know why many soapland girls regulary do it..

If i were you i wouldn't worry about it unless she contacts you saying she's pregnant.
It was just a little sperm and maybe she is on birthcontrol anyway or it was in a week that she can't get pregnant and that's why she said she doesn't need to buy the after pill.

I have trouble imagining a soapland provider getting pregnant, it's something she'll probably pay attention to.

This said, get tested for STDs. Providers usually only go bareback with Japanese mongers, and the few going bareback with gaijins might have something to hide. Be careful!

Not trying to scare you, but we never check to much.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
If she accepts nama sex, and because it's not an uncommon offer in the soapland, my guess is that there is no risk of pregnancy. Otherwise the girl could be impregnated multiple times (and by other guys before you).
STDs are another subject, you have to deal with it properly (get tested, and think twice next time).

Unprotected sex is not uncommon at soaplands, usually there is a code to decipher which girl offers "nama", for example her name is written in katakana on the shop's website or there is a star behind her name. The japanese have a strange fetish about unprotected sex. They also have bad sex education and a lof of young people use coitus interruptus or Knaus-Ogino.

After having unprotected intercourse at a soapland I once had the same feelings like BlackJack1. The lady told me that I shouldn't worry, she had cervix cancer several years ago which lead to a hysterectomy. Not very romantic, but my fault for asking, I guess.

Reactions: Wwanderer
First off, as to whether you're in trouble or not, if she had thought there was any risk of long term consequences, she would have had house security get your address, phone number, and a copy of your resident's card or driver's license. If you left the place without security intervention, you're fine. If she's doing nama, she's either on oral contraceptives or she's unable to conceive for medical reasons or through surgical intervention.

Second, unless your DNA is already on file in Japan, they wouldn't have anything to match it to anyway.

Finally - get yourself tested. While soapland workers are generally very clean, it's not unheard of for certain bugs to make the rounds. According to some news articles I've read recently, syphilis is on the rise in Tokyo again.

In general, would the police even try to track you down if you make someone pregnant? For example even if a girl knew your phone number or line I'd, but not your real name. Would the police spend any time trying to find you?

Regarding the pregnancy part; im sure the girl has that covered. Nobody is going to be coming after you for child support.

You probably want to be much more worried about the whole unprotected sex in a brothel thing (do the math, customers per day, days she has worked there) . Chlamydia is especially rampant here, and asymptomatic in many people.

Reactions: lotus
I don't think the OP needs to stress himself too much.

While I wouldn't recommend going bareback with a soaplaoad lady, he'll probably just get the clap at worst.

A good learning experience for BlackJack. He'll come out of it a wiser person. I had a similar experience when the condom broke with a Russian pay for play worker back in the day. You have got to love the antibiotics!

Actually, the girl has my LINE contact but I didn't put my face as profile picture. I'm not worry about getting STDs as I were told that I'm the first customer that she gives me bareback. I just worry that I might end up in Japan prison! The police might even track my LINE ID and getting the DNA from the child. Anyway, today I have asked her to buy some pills and guess what, she told me she doesn't need it and she loves me and wanted to get pregnant! Wtf!! Ever since she said this, I don't dare to even visit this soapland anymore. I even called and asked when is her recent menstrual and she just laughed at my question!I think I might just have to be another regular at a new soapland. I'm really stressing out......

First off, as to whether you're in trouble or not, if she had thought there was any risk of long term consequences, she would have had house security get your address, phone number, and a copy of your resident's card or driver's license. If you left the place without security intervention, you're fine. If she's doing nama, she's either on oral contraceptives or she's unable to conceive for medical reasons or through surgical intervention.

Second, unless your DNA is already on file in Japan, they wouldn't have anything to match it to anyway.

Finally - get yourself tested. While soapland workers are generally very clean, it's not unheard of for certain bugs to make the rounds. According to some news articles I've read recently, syphilis is on the rise in Tokyo again.

I did my medical check up in a clinic every month so I guess they have my medical and DNA record?

In general, would the police even try to track you down if you make someone pregnant? For example even if a girl knew your phone number or line I'd, but not your real name. Would the police spend any time trying to find you?

Why not? I'm sure that Japanese police are glad to arrest a gaijin and making false claim by writing to the newspaper mentioning a gaijin has raped a girl or even being a irresponsible parent to the public.

Do you think it is impossible for someone who works in a soapland feel there is no life and plans to have a family hence that girl makes me as her scapegoat,so that when she is pregnant and she can bind me and start a family and escape from this soapland life?

Actually, the girl has my LINE contact but I didn't put my face as profile picture. I'm not worry about getting STDs as I were told that I'm the first customer that she gives me bareback. I just worry that I might end up in Japan prison! The police might even track my LINE ID and getting the DNA from the child. Anyway, today I have asked her to buy some pills and guess what, she told me she doesn't need it and she loves me and wanted to get pregnant! Wtf!! Ever since she said this, I don't dare to even visit this soapland anymore. I even called and asked when is her recent menstrual and she just laughed at my question!I think I might just have to be another regular at a new soapland. I'm really stressing out......

Sounds like she is either just having fun rattling your chain and trying to get you upset/frantic just to amuse herself, or she is a major wacko. Either way, you should avoid her in the future.

No matter what, I agree with everyone else that the chances of you having legal problems or of the police even being mildly interested are very close to zero. Forget about that angle. Just be sure to get tested and deal with any STD you might have caught (most likely you caught none) and move on.

-Ww

Last edited:
This seems just like the weirdest thing you are worrying about.

I really can't imagine that she has any motivation in tracking you down and making you pay/ causing trouble if she did indeed get pregnant. She must surely have bigger fish to fry if she wanted to do something like that.

I can't imagine her relying on pulling out as her sole method of birth control - not if this is her profession.

Just leave it. She says she's fine and I'm sure she is.
As for her other talk ... Maybe she was thinking you have an impregnation fetish.

I would say to go to another soap land though - preferably one that uses condoms.

I did my medical check up in a clinic every month so I guess they have my medical and DNA record?

No, that's your doctor, not the police. Your doctor would not run a DNA profile on you unless you actually asked them to. A private DNA panel in Japan costs about 300,000 yen.

I'm sure that Japanese police are glad to arrest a gaijin and making false claim by writing to the newspaper mentioning a gaijin has raped a girl or even being a irresponsible parent to the public.

Despite everything you hear about the j-cops, that's not how it works. At all.

Sounds like she is either just having fun rattling your chain and trying to get you upset/frantic just to amuse herself, or she is a major wacko. Either way, you should avoid her in the future probably.

This. Very much this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wwanderer
Oh, one other plausible scenario: She was already pregnant when you saw her and knew it...probably not from a customer...and will soon tell you that you got her pregnant and that she needs money for an abortion. Almost any soapland (or seaplane) would fire her for trying to scam a customer that way, but she might think she could get away with it in the case of a gaijin customer. In fact, she could pull such tricks to get money out of you even if she isn't pregnant, could just claim to be. If she is playing such a con on customers, she will be picking ones that seem naive and/or easy to panic, and I am sorry to say that you sound like you might fit the bill, @BlackJack1 .

-Ww

Oh, one other plausible scenario: She was already pregnant when you saw her and knew it...probably not from a customer...and will soon tell you that you got her pregnant and that she needs money for an abortion. Almost any soapland (or seaplane) would fire her for trying to scam a customer that way, but she might think she could get away with it in the case of a gaijin customer. In fact, she could pull such tricks to get money out of you even if she isn't pregnant, could just claim to be. If she is playing such a con on customers, she will be picking ones that seem naive and/or easy to panic, and I am sorry to say that you sound like you might fit the bill, @BlackJack1 .

-Ww

Good point - but I would really doubt it from a soap lady. Word of that got out and she's be blackballed from every decent soap in the country.

Good point - but I would really doubt it from a soap lady. Word of that got out and she's be blackballed from every decent soap in the country.

You are right. That's my NYC street instincts talking, not my Tokyo ones.

Not impossible I'd still say, but also not very likely at all.

-Ww

Reactions: Sudsy

You have her LINE messages as proof that you are innocent. Just make sure you never ever delete those messages or lose your phone :D

You are right. That's my NYC street instincts talking, not my Tokyo ones.

Not impossible I'd still say, but also not very likely at all.

-Ww

That was also a very common method used to entrap officer candidates into marriage back in the day... getting accused of knocking a girl up could get you dropped before you got your commission.