Am I In Trouble?

Oh, one other plausible scenario: She was already pregnant when you saw her and knew it...probably not from a customer...and will soon tell you that you got her pregnant and that she needs money for an abortion. Almost any soapland (or seaplane) would fire her for trying to scam a customer that way, but she might think she could get away with it in the case of a gaijin customer. In fact, she could pull such tricks to get money out of you even if she isn't pregnant, could just claim to be. If she is playing such a con on customers, she will be picking ones that seem naive and/or easy to panic, and I am sorry to say that you sound like you might fit the bill, @BlackJack1 .

-Ww

Did you get hacked by Solong?

That was also a very common method used to entrap officer candidates into marriage back in the day... getting accused of knocking a girl up could get you dropped before you got your commission.

An Officer & A Gentleman. Great flick. Gere was pretty hot.

In general, would the police even try to track you down if you make someone pregnant? For example even if a girl knew your phone number or line I'd, but not your real name. Would the police spend any time trying to find you?
Haha i don't think any police would track someone down and force them to do a dna test because an adult woman got pregnant, lol. Yea in a violent rape case or something but not if she works at a soapland.

If she is crazy and wants a baby, it's her problem. You're not gonna be forced to be a responsible dad. Chances are not so big she gets pregnant from just one time with pulling out. Just ignore her.

Last edited:
An Officer & A Gentleman. Great flick. Gere was pretty hot.

It was based in reality. We had a couple guys in my OCS class get dropped for impregnating local girls without intent to marry.

Actually, the girl has my LINE contact but I didn't put my face as profile picture. I'm not worry about getting STDs as I were told that I'm the first customer that she gives me bareback. I just worry that I might end up in Japan prison! The police might even track my LINE ID and getting the DNA from the child. Anyway, today I have asked her to buy some pills and guess what, she told me she doesn't need it and she loves me and wanted to get pregnant! Wtf!! Ever since she said this, I don't dare to even visit this soapland anymore. I even called and asked when is her recent menstrual and she just laughed at my question!I think I might just have to be another regular at a new soapland. I'm really stressing out......
Did you check the website if she offers nama? Seriously, it might just be a game to keep you as a customer. Weird, but i can imagine the "i love you, you're the only one i do nama with and we are gonna have a baby" thing works on some japanese guys.

If you are really the only one she offers it too than she is in love with you and crazy but the chance she actually got pregnant from that one time with pulling out is not that big and i'm pretty sure she can't force you to do a dna test and get you in trouble for it.

I'm not worry about getting STDs as I were told that I'm the first customer that she gives me bareback.

Is there any reason why you would believe a girl who's a professional at making men feel good when she says this to you? I have a hard time buying this, especially in a soapland.

Don't worry about the police, and even less about anything concerning rape. She works at some soap land, you're really overthinking that one. Chill, have a beer, and get some protected sex. ;)

Hi,

Am I in trouble or what? So, just went to a famous soapland... This girl willingly to let me have vagina penetration without condom, at first I was happy about it, and I accept. I think I have cum inside of her a bit which there's still possibilities of her having pregnant. Now I am worry that she will get pregnant,and report to the police for raping or being an irresponsible parents.

There is a level of insanity involved here that has me almost speechless.

1) A guy should know better than to have sex with a prostitute with no condom.

Forget pregnancy. It's a prostitute running through possibly several different guys a day. Protect yourself from STDs; common sense. She is NOT your girlfriend.

If you need a girlfriend, go find yourself a real one.

2) Does she know you?

Why would you worry, unless she can track you down to by name, job, and your apartment?

3) If you are worried about her getting pregnant, why ejaculate into her vagina?

You could have done oral, anal, or used a condom.

4) Japan isn't America or other Western countries

Japanese courts don't hunt down and jail men for child support at the pleasure of irresponsible and equally foolish women. They view women as equally responsible for becoming pregnant, particularly if she refuses to use birth control, get an abortion, or give the child up for adoption.

Reactions: Akanksha
It's pretty scary, i don't know why many soapland girls regulary do it..
Japan has a different history and culture about sex. No condom sex with prostitutes has a history not just in Japan, but ALSO Korea. Few people know about this.

In Korea, in various places, the prostitute would ask if the customer would like to use a condom or not. This was an option by the customer or prostitute, not something seen as mandatory like in various Western countries. Japan has this tradition too, but less so and/or less open about it.

This is also partially why there is prejudice against foreigners (in both countries) being allowed in or having sex with the same women as the Japanese and Korean men are. Often an insane childish belief and myth that Japanese or Korean men don't have any diseases, but only foreigners.

My understanding of this, is the prostitutes were seen as belonging to the community and traditionally have a higher level relationship with customers. So various customers would perceive the prostitutes on the same level as a mistress or girlfriend, and want more intimate sex.

Note- Keep in mind too that hygiene levels of the women in Japan and Korea were/are higher in many places. Where they wash up before AND after sex. So relatively, STD rates are much lower. In addition, as the prostitutes serviced a particular community or area, spread of an STD would be more localized, in theory. Affecting only her customers in that area, versus her or those customers traveling and infecting others in different areas or countries. Obviously, things in 2016 is much different.

Such no condom sex became more of a traditional offering, and thus expected by various well established and frequent customers. The relationship such, that these male customers supposedly had sex with few other women or just their wife. Again, prostitute being put more into the role of mistress or girlfriend.

Last edited:
Japan has a different history and culture about sex. No condom sex with prostitutes has a history not just in Japan, but ALSO Korea. Few people know about this.

In Korea, in various places, the prostitute would ask if the customer would like to use a condom or not. This was an option by the customer or prostitute, not something seen as mandatory like in various Western countries. Japan has this tradition too, but less so and/or less open about it.

This is also partially why there is prejudice against foreigners (in both countries) being allowed in or having sex with the same women as the Japanese and Korean men are. Often an insane childish belief and myth that Japanese or Korean men don't have any diseases, but only foreigners.

My understanding of this, is the prostitutes were seen as belonging to the community and traditionally have a higher level relationship with customers. So the customers would perceive the prostitutes on the same level as a mistress or girlfriend, and want more intimate sex.

Note- Keep in mind too that hygiene levels of the women in Japan and Korea were/are higher in many places. Where they wash up before AND after sex. So relatively, STD rates are much lower. In addition, as the prostitutes serviced a particularly community or area, spread of an STD would be more localized. Affecting only her customers in that area, versus her or those customers traveling and infecting others in different areas or countries. Obviously, things in 2016 is much different.

Such no condom sex became more of a traditional offering, and thus expected by many frequent customers. The relationship such, that these male customers supposedly had sex with few other women or just their wife. Again, prostitute being put more into the role of mistress or girlfriend.
Thank you, that's very interesting!

Reactions: Solong
Although she doesn't have my address or my full name,but from the baby's DNA,the police or Interpol will have the DNA tested in their lab and I will be caught. Am I in trouble? ......

Are you a wanted terrorist? Man you must be paranoid. Just don't murder or rape anyone in Japan and you should be ok. Get tested though. After being tested here, I have my doubts about the quality/handling of the testing given that I've worked in a doctor's office and major laboratory test processing center in my country, but better than nothing I guess. Plus, It's so damn cheap to get comprehensively tested that it's worth doing twice a year as some std tests produce false positives or don't react when the virus still hasn't elevated some test markers.

Last edited:
I would say to go to another soap land though - preferably one that uses condoms.

Definitely going to a new soapland! About using condom, well, it should depends on the shop whether they send their girls for medical check regularly. If they do,that's a bonus.

I doubt anyone who works in the soapload business and has illegal sex with a customer will go to the police.
It is possible,unless she is a psycho and wanted you to go down with her.

Oh, one other plausible scenario: She was already pregnant when you saw her and knew it...probably not from a customer...and will soon tell you that you got her pregnant and that she needs money for an abortion. Almost any soapland (or seaplane) would fire her for trying to scam a customer that way, but she might think she could get away with it in the case of a gaijin customer. In fact, she could pull such tricks to get money out of you even if she isn't pregnant, could just claim to be. If she is playing such a con on customers, she will be picking ones that seem naive and/or easy to panic, and I am sorry to say that you sound like you might fit the bill, @BlackJack1 .

-Ww
Don't be sorry. Everyone around me do say that I'm easy to be panic and paranoid much about petty things.

You have her LINE messages as proof that you are innocent. Just make sure you never ever delete those messages or lose your phone :D
When both of us agreed on bareback, we didn't use LINE. We used verbal agreement thus there is no evidence....

Did you check the website if she offers nama? Seriously, it might just be a game to keep you as a customer. Weird, but i can imagine the "i love you, you're the only one i do nama with and we are gonna have a baby" thing works on some japanese guys.

If you are really the only one she offers it too than she is in love with you and crazy but the chance she actually got pregnant from that one time with pulling out is not that big and i'm pretty sure she can't force you to do a dna test and get you in trouble for it.
The shop doesn't offer nama at all. This is the first time I tried this girl when she has been just working for few months at the shop. So what is the percentage of getting pregnant using the pulling out method?

Is there any reason why you would believe a girl who's a professional at making men feel good when she says this to you? I have a hard time buying this, especially in a soapland.
Well, everyone is a grown up,who would still want to play childish games of bluffing?

@op : Can you tell us about the provider please ? Do you prepare a review ?
I'm interested by her emotional rollercoaster service.
Well, I don't intend to write a review of this nightmarish experience. But I can tell that the shop I went is in Chiba Prefecture. Trust me, you don't want to be in my shoes, when you received her cheesy message which involves starting a family or being a parents and etc, you will feel like grossing out.

There is a level of insanity involved here that has me almost speechless.

1) A guy should know better than to have sex with a prostitute with no condom.

Forget pregnancy. It's a prostitute running through possibly several different guys a day. Protect yourself from STDs; common sense. She is NOT your girlfriend.

If you need a girlfriend, go find yourself a real one.

2) Does she know you?

Why would you worry, unless she can track you down to by name, job, and your apartment?

3) If you are worried about her getting pregnant, why ejaculate into her vagina?

You could have done oral, anal, or used a condom.

4) Japan isn't America or other Western countries

Japanese courts don't hunt down and jail men for child support at the pleasure of irresponsible and equally foolish women. They view women as equally responsible for becoming pregnant, particularly if she refuses to use birth control, get an abortion, or give the child up for adoption.
IKR. I know if I tell this to my colleagues or my friends,they won't buy my story as this likely to happen in a movie instead of reality,but hey,this is real!
1)Yes,I do know the consequences of unprotected sex but the thrill of bareback has clouded my judgement and moreover when she told me she never done any bareback with anyone has completely took over my mind.
2)For my personal info, she only knew my LINE contact and I think I should stop being paranoid about getting tracked by the authorities.
3)For the ejaculating part, I was too late, when I pulled out,some of it has already enter the vagina.

Are you a wanted terrorist? Man you must be paranoid. Just don't murder or rape anyone in Japan and you should be ok. Get tested though. After being tested here, I have my doubts about the quality/handling of the testing given that I've worked in a doctor's office and major laboratory test processing center in my country, but better than nothing I guess. Plus, It's so damn cheap to get comprehensively tested that it's worth doing twice a year as some std tests produce false positives or don't react when the virus still hasn't elevated some test markers.
Haha,yes,I'm working for the terrorists :p Now I'm still waiting for my medical results,I will know whether I'm affected with STD on this coming Thursday! Damn nervous.

She was probably actually Chinese.
Nope,I can assure you that she is not. Why? If she does,I surely couldn't communicate with her and she speaks good japanese as a native japanese. By any chance,why would you think that she is a chinese?

Definitely going to a new soapland! About using condom, well, it should depends on the shop whether they send their girls for medical check regularly. If they do,that's a bonus.

It is possible,unless she is a psycho and wanted you to go down with her.

Don't be sorry. Everyone around me do say that I'm easy to be panic and paranoid much about petty things.

When both of us agreed on bareback, we didn't use LINE. We used verbal agreement thus there is no evidence....

The shop doesn't offer nama at all. This is the first time I tried this girl when she has been just working for few months at the shop. So what is the percentage of getting pregnant using the pulling out method?

Well, everyone is a grown up,who would still want to play childish games of bluffing?

Well, I don't intend to write a review of this nightmarish experience. But I can tell that the shop I went is in Chiba Prefecture. Trust me, you don't want to be in my shoes, when you received her cheesy message which involves starting a family or being a parents and etc, you will feel like grossing out.

IKR. I know if I tell this to my colleagues or my friends,they won't buy my story as this likely to happen in a movie instead of reality,but hey,this is real!
1)Yes,I do know the consequences of unprotected sex but the thrill of bareback has clouded my judgement and moreover when she told me she never done any bareback with anyone has completely took over my mind.
2)For my personal info, she only knew my LINE contact and I think I should stop being paranoid about getting tracked by the authorities.
3)For the ejaculating part, I was too late, when I pulled out,some of it has already enter the vagina.

Haha,yes,I'm working for the terrorists :p Now I'm still waiting for my medical results,I will know whether I'm affected with STD on this coming Thursday! Damn nervous.
I don't know the exact chances, maybe you should google them or maybe someone else in the forum knows then.
Only cumming in her for a small part and this just one time doesn't sound like a big chance at all but if she somehow planned it that it was just during the few days in a month she can get pregnant it's maybe dangerous.
If she actually gets pregnant and intends to keep it she might spam you with line messages but the chance she actually goes to the police and begs them to track you don't and they will take her serious is non excistant i think.
Legally, she did FS with a regular, the Japanese law states you cant sell vaginal penetration to a man YOU DONT KNOW (and i've never even heard of a case of a woman getting charged for this) so she didn't do something illegal. But i don't think she can claim rape. She works in a soapland, she has no proof of violence to her and if you wanted to insert without her consent there are alarm buttons in the soapland room so she could have called for help. Plus she gets her soapland in trouble if she contacts the police and they will not be thankful for this.
Tell her she is crazy and can't expect any help from you and block her line and you'll probably wont hear from it again. Just a poor girl with some mental issues.

You dont have to write a review but it would be good to post her shop and name here in case she is crazy for foreigners and would pull the same trick if someone else from this forum goes there.

You dont have to write a review but it would be good to post her shop and name here in case she is crazy for foreigners and would pull the same trick if someone else from this forum goes there.

Excellent point. The value of info sharing on TAG is not just finding good experiences/situations but for avoiding bad ones. Warnings are definitely major contributions.

-Ww

Are the tests here bad? I get tested very regulary (i strive to once in a month a small vaginal test and once in 3 months a blood test. I don't quite enjoy needles so i wouldn't do that one more than once in a 3 months) and they always come back negative which is great. But if i hear how easy some people on here caught diseases, even through unprotected oral, it makes me pretty paranoid.
I'm not overly worried about diseases (take a break from sex and a bunch of pills and it will be over, especially if you discover them in an early stage) but it would be quite worrying that the tests could lie to me.

Reactions: just4fun
I don't know the exact chances, maybe you should google them or maybe someone else in the forum knows then.
Only cumming in her for a small part and this just one time doesn't sound like a big chance at all but if she somehow planned it that it was just during the few days in a month she can get pregnant it's maybe dangerous.
If she actually gets pregnant and intends to keep it she might spam you with line messages but the chance she actually goes to the police and begs them to track you don't and they will take her serious is non excistant i think.
Legally, she did FS with a regular, the Japanese law states you cant sell vaginal penetration to a man YOU DONT KNOW (and i've never even heard of a case of a woman getting charged for this) so she didn't do something illegal. But i don't think she can claim rape. She works in a soapland, she has no proof of violence to her and if you wanted to insert without her consent there are alarm buttons in the soapland room so she could have called for help. Plus she gets her soapland in trouble if she contacts the police and they will not be thankful for this.
Tell her she is crazy and can't expect any help from you and block her line and you'll probably wont hear from it again. Just a poor girl with some mental issues.

As they exchanged LINE contacts, I'm wondering if this is an issue where the woman is trying to escape prostitution?

She is perhabs looking among her customers for a suitable man to marry and is trying to force the issue by getting pregnant. She might not understand that trapping a man with a pregnancy and tricks is among the worse ways to go about it, versus a more normal dating process.

She might feel that the normal dating process is too inconvenient or slow, and she is constantly at work in the soapland. Like many in Japan, she is allowed or allowing herself very little free time.

Maybe, in her mind, she then thinks it's a "good" idea to trick and trap various customers she has selected for being the father of her baby and then force/push/guilt trip them into marrying her.