Guest viewing is limited

Any good English speaking girls bars in Tokyo? (Besides Bar Sick, which was terrible)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s wrong with the classics?

Juliet was 13 so she should not be discussed in a board dedicated to paid sex.

Walked past Gluck in Jiyugaoka a while ago and the girl standing in front greeted me in English. I answered in Japanese that sorry, I don't understand. So at least one of the girls there spoke, or pretended to speak, some English.

Last edited:
Damn, I was going there in the 90s, place was crawling with gaijin hunters looking to have fun with foreign guys who couldn’t tell (or didn’t care) that they were actually in their late 30s.
Me too! Has anyone been to Mickey House this decade?

(Rats.....and just made fresh popcorn)

IMHO, there are as many definitions of what love is as there are people, and in some cases, money is part of them. As in others, the size of the boobs.
Getting back to the initial question. ZEN Group Traditional Bunnies Bar Ginza Haccho-me Store has beautiful girls who speak English and will only be focused on polishing your wallet or credit card and of course, making you happy.

It’s still around?! You wanna speak English to Japanese girls just go to Hub?
Is HUB still the mingling place nowadays? Went to one recently and it was relatively barren. Not sure where all the hooplas about it came from

Is HUB still the mingling place nowadays? Went to one recently and it was relatively barren. Not sure where all the hooplas about it came from
I wasn’t paying too much attention when I went on a completely normal meetup with Japanese friends in Shinjuku, but I did not remember seeing a lot of foreigners. Got there at around 7pm or so and it was pretty packed

Last edited:
Hub seems to not be the place for gaijin and gaijin hunters to meet anymore, is what I have heard. "Unfortunately", I have also not heard what the new place is.

• Wow
Reactions: Alice
Bumble maybe 😅
Everything is moving online nowadays
Bumble is honestly horrendous tbh. There are a LOT of wine and dine girls on there and women who come from very wealthy backgrounds (23 years old, somehow travelled to 30 countries, profile pictures of them in expensive hotels) looking for someone similar. Mix in all the bots that are into "financing/investment" and there is barely any room for any worthwhile connections on there. But maybe that's how it is in every huge city?

Then again, I am sure if you are the target audience for the above mentioned group of women, you'll have a grand ol time on Bumble!

Bruh why don't these 23 year old chicks with daddy's amex black card want to date a 44 year sex tourist in Japan??
I feel bad for older guys because they truly are clueless as to just how hyper competitive online dating is. I went on a few dates with a tinder engineer once who told me that I was in the top 93% of guys on Tinder (they have access to a dev app) in terms of receiving right swipes and I STILL felt like I wasn't receiving as many swipes as I should. This is when I realized that you really can't hold back. Don't try to look modest because you must use every advantage you have.

After that I put up some pics of me in an aston martin and with a very famous celebrity (we sat at the same table at a wedding so I have a pic of us in tuxedos) I noticed my numbers increased dramatically.

It's not enough to just be tall and good looking anymore, you must be a fantasy for women. A hot 23 year old chick is getting swiped on by celebrities and famous rappers (I have a friend in NYC who fucked Drake) and hedge fund elites worth hundreds of millions. Of course these guys are not going to settle down but in the post Christian age of "anything goes" these chicks don't seem to mind getting pumped and dumped so it appears to all work out.

Imagine fucking Drake then having some anime obsessed white nerd living in Japan attempt to connect with you on a dating app. Can you imagine?!?!?!

• Sad
Reactions: SquidCity
Imagine fucking Drake then having some anime obsessed white nerd living in Japan attempt to connect with you on a dating app. Can you imagine?!?!?!
Yes, imagine!

images (10)_1.jpg

Reactions: sakura12
I feel bad for older guys because they truly are clueless as to just how hyper competitive online dating is. I went on a few dates with a tinder engineer once who told me that I was in the top 93% of guys on Tinder (they have access to a dev app) in terms of receiving right swipes and I STILL felt like I wasn't receiving as many swipes as I should. This is when I realized that you really can't hold back. Don't try to look modest because you must use every advantage you have.

After that I put up some pics of me in an aston martin and with a very famous celebrity (we sat at the same table at a wedding so I have a pic of us in tuxedos) I noticed my numbers increased dramatically.

It's not enough to just be tall and good looking anymore, you must be a fantasy for women. A hot 23 year old chick is getting swiped on by celebrities and famous rappers (I have a friend in NYC who fucked Drake) and hedge fund elites worth hundreds of millions. Of course these guys are not going to settle down but in the post Christian age of "anything goes" these chicks don't seem to mind getting pumped and dumped so it appears to all work out.

Ok...? Interesting story there mate and glad you are a young, aware, hip guy with an Aston Martin!

So why does a totally not white nerd like you have a Starcraft reference as their username? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.