Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins Oil Massage ¥10,500

Type/Location:
Kabukicho (Shinjuku)

Language Notes:
I used only Japanese, but English only is OK there

Details of the Encounter:
As this Thai MP is well-known and has already been extensively reviewed here, I won't go into the whole payment--undress--shower--massage routine.

I just want to focus on the provider (Claire) as a follow-up to the recent negative review of her service and attitude.

I didn't nominate anyone, so Claire walked in the room. When she told me her name, I immediately remembered the recent negative review of her work values, so I had very low expectations. Therefore I was very surprised when she...

-greeted me with a big smile and 'Sawadee ka' (she basically spoke only Japanese)
-laughed when she asked me what I wanted to drink, while squeezing one of her breasts and saying, 'miruku hoshii?'
-was playful during the shower
-gave a very proficient skillful massage which included a lot of excellent stretching and kneading
-turned me over, oiled up junior and went to work with enthusiastic giggles
-leaned over my chest, nibbled on my ear and whispered, 'watashi ski? Boomboom hoshii?... okane ¥10,000 ageru?... .

Now I am not normally in favor of (or prone to) up-selling, which is why I try to avoid most of the Chinese MPs. And for as long as I have been frequenting AF/R (several years), I've never had that kind of on the spot FS offer.

Unfortunately, by this time she had me, literally, in the palm of her hand, so I quickly (and shamefully!) gave in to temptation and fumbled in my wallet for a ¥10,000 note.

This made her happy. She then stripped off all her clothes (revealing a strikingly large,bright, intricate tattoo covering the whole middle of her body from thigh to waist). She then magically produced a condom... all the while making shhhhhing gestures to me with index finger over mouth.

Then we went at it, with her allowing me first to put her on her back, lick her from top to bottom, open her legs and feast at the Y. Fairly amusing (and exciting!) for me to be tonguing away, with her, eyes closed, gnawing on her knuckles in contorted silence. After a while, the skin went on and I went in--again with her shhhhing me, index finger to mouth.

I didn't take long to finish (as silently as possible). Then shower (her once again playful with junior), get dressed, kiss on the cheeks and off I went. As a parting gesture, she wrapped up the condom in a tissue, gave it to me, gestured for me to put it in my pocket, and with nod nod wink wink asked me to dispose of it outside.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all a surprisingly pleasant encounter--especially in light of the recent unflattering review of this provider. I have no idea how often she offers FS for a 'Tip', but I assume this time was not simply because I bowled her over with my manly physical charms--believe me, I am far from being a tall young handsome hunk!

Of course, I am making the assumption that this 'Claire' is the same provider as the Claire who was recently chastised on this thread (the AF/R website seems to have only one Claire, who is covering her face in her pics). I suppose she could be a different Claire who doesn't have a pic on the site, but that seems unlikely to me.

Perhaps one of you intrepid lads might make a research visit to the shop, nominate Claire and see if your replication study produces the same results!

So it actually cost ¥10,500+¥10,000=¥20,500? For massage and silent FS?
That`s all fine if OP is happy. Just trying to understand.

So it actually cost ¥10,500+¥10,000=¥20,500? For massage and silent FS?
That`s all fine if OP is happy. Just trying to understand.

Yes, altogether it was 20,500 including the 'silent' FS. As I said, I'm not proud of myself for submitting to the up-sell temptation, but, well, I was caught by surprise and reacted by thinking with the wrong head!! Obviously, if the shop tencho had caught wind of what we were doing in our 'room', it would not have been a pleasant scene, for her or for me. I have in the past at AF/R 'connected' well with a couple of the gals there and made separate arrangement with them to meet on their day-off for a massage/romp in a LH, but I have never before (at least at AF/R) had the FS offer right there in the shop. As pleasant as it was, I would (I hope) think twice about doing that again--just because of the potential aggro if we were caught.

I would be interested to know if any of the other lads on this thread have had a similar experience at AF/R.

I have in the past at AF/R 'connected' well with a couple of the gals there and made separate arrangement with them to meet on their day-off for a massage/romp in a LH
Yup, same here. Got that going on with a couple of girls from there. Always fun and great value for money.

Inside the shop I never got FS but got BBBJ and DATY (no tips required).

Awesome that you got that offer. I must be butt-ass-ugly, not one single time I've been there have I been offered anything extra. I've been there quite a number of times already.

Reactions: killer_hunk
Yeah I kind of like this place for being a 'legit' massage parlor. The best I ever got in my past visits was Ann allowing my hands to roam wherever over clothes, and roam they did. Such a bummer she's no longer on the roster, her body and HJ skills were killer. Maybe I should have nominated her again in hindsight. :eek:

Yeah I kind of like this place for being a 'legit' massage parlor. The best I ever got in my past visits was Ann allowing my hands to roam wherever over clothes, and roam they did. Such a bummer she's no longer on the roster, her body and HJ skills were killer. Maybe I should have nominated her again in hindsight. :eek:

I may or may not have been a customer here for AWHILE, but over the "awhile" I've might have had plenty of "extras" outside the normal service at no additional charge. I might have also walked away with 5 girls phone numbers so far. Of course, I never asked for anything like that.

Well damn. It's kinda funny, because Ann kinda gave me the feeling that I could have gone a little farther than I did, but I didn't wanna push it because I was lead to believe this place only offered the base offering. Ah well, still a good time. :D

Well damn. It's kinda funny, because Ann kinda gave me the feeling that I could have gone a little farther than I did, but I didn't wanna push it because I was lead to believe this place only offered the base offering. Ah well, still a good time. :D
You won't find any extras on the menu. Just gotta cosy up to your favorite.

Awesome that you got that offer. I must be butt-ass-ugly, not one single time I've been there have I been offered anything extra. I've been there quite a number of times already.

I feel the same way. I have been going to the shop for quite some time now and the most have gotten was a topless hj. Not even fully topless at that, she only popped one of those bad boys out. I wish you guys would give me a hint like the first letter if a name or something.

I feel the same way. I have been going to the shop for quite some time now and the most have gotten was a topless hj. Not even fully topless at that, she only popped one of those bad boys out. I wish you guys would give me a hint like the first letter if a name or something.
Geez....I don't know what to say. It's not a thing I ever sought out. Things just tend to happen.

Geez....I don't know what to say. It's not a thing I ever sought out. Things just tend to happen.
Aside from my last visit, I had never sought out anything close to FS in-shop, and had never received anything more than a nice HJ with a bit of under-the-bra and panties hand roaming. Like others on this thread, that is a major reason why I regularly visit AF/R... because it is predictable and legit without the usual Chinese MP type of annoying up-selling. That is precisely why I was so taken-aback when I was offered, unsolicited, FS. A JayL said, sometimes things just happen!

Understand,just asking because sometimes girls quit,and new who enters take old one name.
AFAIK, this is the same girl... their staff is pretty static actually, not too much turnover. Girls just move between one of the 3 locations.

Wait, three? I thought there were only the two shops in Shinjuku. The only other place was the deriheru thing that went under, I thought.

... I always thought Asian Smile was Ai's place... my brain must be overworked lol