Guest viewing is limited

AF Asian Feeling/Relax

Younger than me by a long shot.
I didn't mean that as a bad thing. Older women usually have a lot of experience and know what they're doing.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I didn't mean that as a bad thing. Older women usually have a lot of experience and know what they're doing.

You should cruise down to Happy Hippos in Shinjuku, if you like older ladies. Some of those gals have been sucking cock since dinosaurs walked the Earth.

You should cruise down to Happy Hippos in Shinjuku, if you like older ladies. Some of those gals have been sucking cock since dinosaurs walked the Earth.
lol I am not exactly looking for grandmothers. GILFs, I guess they call them. You mean Happy Hinomaru?

Reactions: MossBoss

That is actually true. And I know it because I was there lining up for a blowjob with those dinosaurs.

And now I've become one. Though I do not visit there anymore but instead let the granddaughters of those ladies to do the job.

Not really your fault. She made the offer on not-so-great advice from someone there.

I believe you were the only one she offered it to that one time. Not sure, I don't know her myself, my info comes from someone else at the shop and I wasn't inclined to dig too deep. It was very few times if not only once.

Suffice to say the shop is fairly strict about it, at least if it gets found out ..
Nah. She gave it to me 3 times in 4 visits to her, we even went out for lunch one day, we split the bill...we chatted via line daily about random stuff, kinda like friends.
Shame this happened to her.

Nah. She gave it to me 3 times in 4 visits to her, we even went out for lunch one day, we split the bill...we chatted via line daily about random stuff, kinda like friends.
Shame this happened to her.
Talking about Claire?

Talking about Claire?
Yeah.
Though she never upcharged me for anything.
We just clicked pretty good as friends, she even brought me back a few gifts from Thailand when she visited a few months back, we would constantly talk about our personal lives and such...maybe it made her feel comfortable with me.

To be honest, this makes me really sad, not because of the FS or anything, but because she has a pretty tough life...this job meant a lot to her, she hated it, but she needs money because of personal things I won't comment on...it's a shame.
This site is kinda a double-edge sword, if someone mentions FS, they are putting the girls at risk to be honest.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
To be honest, this makes me really sad, not because of the FS or anything, but because she has a pretty tough life...this job meant a lot to her, she hated it, but she needs money because of personal things I won't comment on...it's a shame.
This site is kinda a double-edge sword, if someone mentions FS, they are putting the girls at risk to be honest.
That's kind of why it is best not to mention who did whichever special service. If I were to talk about them, I would describe them as a good, but totally normal service provider. However, she made a decision, so she's more at fault than anyone. I heard she might go back to Thailand.

She wants to...but she has...something keeping her here, and she doesn't want to live the mini behind, and the semen donar doesn't want to allow that...if you catch my drift...

She wants to...but she has...something keeping her here, and she doesn't want to live the mini behind, and the semen donar doesn't want to allow that...if you catch my drift...
I never met her...so...I don't.

You ever hear of something called the long-con?

How long did it take you to write that vs how long would it have taken you to copy and paste ‘the long con’ or ‘long con’ into google?
I said it for comedic effect. Next time I'll use my funny voice.

You ever hear of something called the long-con?
I have.
But see she never got anything from me, I never paid extra for anything, and I'm actually the one who got gifts.
And i have seen photos of her and the little one, so I dont think that's the situation.

Speaking of long-con, I had Laura / RoRa try that out on me - just case you're playing in those waters...

Tell us more!
The short story is, instead of being asked to buy the family a new water buffalo, I was asked to purchase an air conditioner. I suppose an AC unit might be a bit cheaper than a water buffalo but nevertheless, I declined.
Sure, there's a lot more to the story but not certain that it's interesting enough to post the 12" extended dance mix ;)

The short story is, instead of being asked to buy the family a new water buffalo, I was asked to purchase an air conditioner. I suppose an AC unit might be a bit cheaper than a water buffalo but nevertheless, I declined.
Sure, there's a lot more to the story but not certain that it's interesting enough to post the 12" extended dance mix ;)
Well, it was a hot summer...

Does anyone know if all girls there regularly tested for STDs? I am not asking without reason, thank you.