Asian Hookers - coming to Tokyo early next year!

Infected

TAG Member
Reaction score
First time visitor about to indulge in the food and some pussy.
I am Caucasian in my 20s and heard its really easy to get laid in Shinjuku and Roppongi, join me for some fun!

• Haha
Reactions: Cinnabums and Zane
Well, aren’t you just precious.

First time visitor about to indulge in the food and some pussy.
I am Caucasian in my 20s and heard its really easy to get laid in Shinjuku and Roppongi, join me for some fun!

Welcome to Japan.

Indeed, the food is easy to indulge in, and the pussy is not too difficult to get even if you don't speak Japanese.
Shinjuku and Roppongi are not the worst places, and you will be able to meet young, beautiful, adventurous Japanese ladies who will be able to rock your world speaking perfect English unafraid of the white cock.

That said, you seem like a great person I couldn't bother to compete with, and I look forward to meeting you.

Roppongi is absolutely dead. It's barely a ghost of its former self.
It's almost a shame that all that is gone now...
I'll never forget the plethora of gaijin hunters spilling out on to the streets.
Now, those sidewalks, streets and alleys are devoid of life...even on a Friday/Saturday night.
There are still some clubs around but nothing like what it was, even just 10 years ago.

I haven't done a night out there in over 15 years.

I haven't done a night out there in over 15 years.
I was hanging out there 15 years ago because I didn't know any better and I didn't know much more Japanese other than kooonnniiichhiiiwaaaaaaa!
I was a fool. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Browcoco
I dont remember a night in Roppongi in 1999, my last allnighter there.
Been back since but always civilized!
For some reasons foreign bands tend to play there occasionally.

BTW. Steel Panther sucks schlong but I am amazed how many Japanese girls sings along to that song at Download or Beastfeast or whatever the festival was named that year.

Last edited:
Reactions: requiemmorrow
I do sense the irony from some but thanks for all answers. Just got a heads up, 4 years in Japan starting April 2023, most likely living in the Takadanobaba area.
Is 300,000yen/month enough after rent is paid for?
I need to source out some rockbars for pulling but I guess time is plentyful.

From your comments it sounds like Roppongi is old news.

Reactions: Cinnabums
I dont remember a night in Roppongi in 1999, my last allnighter there.
Been back since but always civilized!
For some reasons foreign bands tend to play there occasionally.

BTW. Steel Panther sucks schlong but I am amazed how many Japanese girls sings along to that song at Download or Beastfeast or whatever the festival was named that year.
They used to be one of the best cover bands in LA for years. They're just a cleaned up version of the Mentors imho

Reactions: Sudsy
I do sense the irony from some but thanks for all answers. Just got a heads up, 4 years in Japan starting April 2023, most likely living in the Takadanobaba area.

Well, with this reply I am glad to know you can’t be a complete lost, cause just because your music taste sucks. Anyway, I’ll give you a little advice.

❶ 300k a month is above average in Japan, but it is horrible if you are going to be paying for pussy. Maybe 1-2 sessions a month, maximum. If you want assured access to your dream JAV grade Japanese girls on a regular basis, at least consider double that.

(Then again I am a horny mother fucker and have been fucking 8-10 new girls a month lately…might be a bit too much now.)

❷ About 2 stops from Takadanobaba is Ikebukuro, where there are a few foreigner friendly soaplands and at least half a dozen delivery health options with cute girls that will catch your load.

❸ Japanese ability makes your life easier on every front, so whatever you do make learning it a priority.

❹ If you are focused more on getting free pussy, though, I advise reading here a bit about nampa and cultural aspects to approaching women. I am a disgusting, fat, hairy, hideous monster from Dante’s Fifth Ring of Hell and I’ve still managed to pull a couple ladies because I can communicate. This coincides with point 3.

Most importantly, this forum is not your personal concierge of information. Contribute your experiences here and we will share more with you.

IMHO, it is. At least compared to what it used to be... sidewalks and businesses full of people, down to a skeleton of places.

I'd say go try it out yourself at least once or twice. There a still a plethora of small bars around the area but seems like their days/hours of operation aren't always consistent. I saw a bunch that weren't even open on Friday night around 10-11pm.

They finally tore down that old building where TGI Friday's used to be, not sure what they are going to build in that empty lot just yet.

If you are fit and long haired there is a number of rock bars in Shinjuku, Shibuya, Kichioji, Kouenji and Shimokitazawa etc were you will have good fun and were girls are plentiful, do remember, even if Tokyo is huge you might run into the same guests for years to come so don't embarrass yourself if you like a place.
I can go to some rock bars I was regular at some 20 years ago and still meet people I knew back then.

If that is net salary after tax and insurance etc then it's a fairly good salary, rough 5 million a year gross.
But tax and insurance would be about 80,000/month which would make a fairly big hole.

300k a month is above average in Japan, but it is horrible if you are going to be paying for pussy. Maybe 1-2 sessions a month, maximum. If you want assured access to your dream JAV grade Japanese girls on a regular basis, at least consider double that.
I make less than that and I still am able to fit 2 sessions a month. Though I barely have any remaining cash after the month has gone

I will be here on a scholarship so I do believe it's 300,000yen straight into the account monthly.
My intention is not to pay for sex directly, bar pick ups is what I am looking for, obviously spend on entertaining girls with drinks etc and as my free living quarters might not be the best to bring ladies to I guess love hotels will steal some of my money.

Thanks again for all recommendations.

I will be here on a scholarship so I do believe it's 300,000yen straight into the account monthly.
My intention is not to pay for sex directly, bar pick ups is what I am looking for, obviously spend on entertaining girls with drinks etc and as my free living quarters might not be the best to bring ladies to I guess love hotels will steal some of my money.

Thanks again for all recommendations.
Best of luck to you brother, and looking at my reply to you, I apologize now for being a dick. Just getting frustrated with clueless newbies, but I see now that you’re trying to find a way to get comfortable here so yeah…I will be more respectful to you now.

With that, another real piece of advice for you:

If you can get your foot in the door, pay for sex. It is so much easier to see how the game works and develop a relationship with Japanese women when you get the post nut clarity in the willing loins of a provider. Nobody judges you for it here…well at least if you keep it to yourself…😂

Before that, I suggest earnestly taking up learning Japanese. Despite what people say, learning the Japanese language is about persistence, not about being smart, scholastic, or resourceful. If you can at least carry on a conversation, your sex life here will massively improve.

Also paying for sex is cheaper, not just in the long run, but pretty much immediately.

Also paying for sex is cheaper, not just in the long run, but pretty much immediately.
Yup. I took a girlfriend on a weeklong trip to Langkawi. 120K flight, 120K hotel, 150K in food and drink, another 100K in touristy stuff, and probably 100K in shopping.

600Kish, and she broke up with me at Narita (with all her shopping loot safely tucked into her suitcase that had just been handed over to Yamato to ship to her home).

Could have stayed home and booked Manami twice a day every day for a week and come out of it still liking Manami.

Edit: And had 2000 percent more sex and NO time in malls.

Last edited:
Best of luck to you brother, and looking at my reply to you, I apologize now for being a dick. Just getting frustrated with clueless newbies, but I see now that you’re trying to find a way to get comfortable here so yeah…I will be more respectful to you now.

If you can get your foot in the door, pay for sex. It is so much easier to see how the game works and develop a relationship with Japanese women when you get the post nut clarity in the willing loins of a provider. Nobody judges you for it here…well at least if you keep it to yourself…😂

Before that, I suggest earnestly taking up learning Japanese. Despite what people say, learning the Japanese language is about persistence, not about being smart, scholastic, or resourceful. If you can at least carry on a conversation, your sex life here will massively improve.

Yeah, whatever happens, still get out there and pay for sex.
I also dated my share of Japanese girls and had a longer relationship....but that is just something completely different than P4P.
Only by diving into this rabbithole I was able to cross a lot of stuff from my bucket list....even some things that weren't there in the beginning 🤣

Last edited:

None taken, obviously I expected that, did read a few threads before posting my introduction thread😅.

Japanese will be one of my subjects at the University near Takadanobaba.

Paying for sex is not in the curriculum but since I have 4 years there might be some time for that, would love to fuck a JAV girl, who I can't really think about.

Reactions: Cinnabums