Asian Hookers - coming to Tokyo early next year!

To my knowledge @Infected isnt in Japan yet but still fabricated stories are shared with him galore. He has my support.

You mean infection rates are low in Japan? That is a myth, similar to the stories there are girls in Shibuya.

Reactions: Alice
You mean infection rates are low in Japan? That is a myth, similar to the stories there are girls in Shibuya.
No I meant I ain't Infected, he is in Denmark. He has my support until proven infected.

Shibuya! Wouldn't know, I stick to Tabata and Sugamo, plenty of prime girls there.

That’s the point for @Cinnabums …. He has a thing for semen encrusted pastries 🥮 and geriatric ladies. There is no rational explanation for any of these perversions really..
After today's major fail I think I stay away from living things all together for a while.

After today's major fail I think I stay away from living things all together for a while.

That is pretty much the opposite the girls I spend time think afterwards. Namely they wish they were dead instead.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
The just moved to Japan honeymoon period ended quite early I see. Usually it takes at least a year to become so grouchy!
Not grouchy at all, just didn't expect all this unfiltered obvious bullshit information coming my way.

Moving in a few weeks and I am pretty sure it will be good fun.

I guess I use this forum to research p2p fun and take university and bar fun the way it comes.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Reactions: Cinnabums
Depends on the University I would guess, I went to one of the top 5 in Japan.

Half of the girls you say, every 2nd or 50% did p-katsu?
Or you mean half of 25%, so one out of 8(appr 12,5i%)?
How come there are girls in a top Japanese university? I barely see any girls here at U Tokyo!

• Haha
Reactions: Gina and Alice
I barely see any girls here at U Tokyo!

Already in the 80's it was common knowledge that if a girl goes to UTokyo she can never get a boyfriend or get married.

But you youngsters have it good, nowadays one fifth of the new students are female. Back in the day you would feel like the luckiest guy in the world, and get a boner, if you managed to spot a women's bicycle in the campus.

• Haha
Reactions: Gina
Probably depends on which study?
I doubt all departments barely have girls.
I had a few girls in my program, albeit not at a top university, nor even in Japan. Only 1 of them was hot, though, and she dropped out after 1st semester, because she didn't think there'd be so much with computers. I don't know what she thought we'd do in Computer Science...

Reactions: MikeH and Gina
Can't tell who's joking here and who's telling the truth.
Guess I gotta just go to the universities and see what's up 😂

Settled in smoothly in male only dormitory and and had a lot of fun the first few weeks at the University.
Looks like I will have my first P4P adventure next weekend, will update later.

First time visitor about to indulge in the food and some pussy.
I am Caucasian in my 20s and heard its really easy to get laid in Shinjuku and Roppongi, join me for some fun!

Hot tip: Go to Shinjuku-gyoemmae station. Exit 1. Walk a few blocks. Tons of those Asian hookers waiting for a 20yo incel.

• Haha
Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
Hot tip: Go to Shinjuku-gyoemmae station. Exit 1. Walk a few blocks. Tons of those Asian hookers waiting for a 20yo incel.
Thanks, but please help me find the post where I wrote Im a virgin?

Noticed that you since 2016 has produced a full 7 reviews for the site, only 1 in the last 5 years, impressive!