Asian Hookers - coming to Tokyo early next year!

@Infected take everything @Jimmy Chu1969 says with an inch of salt, it seems all his knowledge is based of off colleagues with kids in University.
I saw very little of that when in Uni here, I'm not saying it doesn't exist but not to the extent he is claiming it is.

@Infected take everything @Jimmy Chu1969 says with an inch of salt, it seems all his knowledge is based of off colleagues with kids in University.
I saw very little of that when in Uni here, I'm not saying it doesn't exist but not to the extent he is claiming it is.

Come on @Cinnabums …. Everyone called you “Toto” in your Japan uni because you were constantly getting more ass than a toilet seat. Western style of course. 😉

Come on @Cinnabums …. Everyone called you “Toto” in your Japan uni because you were constantly getting more ass than a toilet seat. Western style of course. 😉
Of course they did.

But every 4th girl wasnt involved in papakatsu or pregnant as Jimmy claims to know from his colleague who has a son at Uni.

Reactions: CharlieSimms
Yup. I took a girlfriend on a weeklong trip to Langkawi. 120K flight, 120K hotel, 150K in food and drink, another 100K in touristy stuff, and probably 100K in shopping.

600Kish, and she broke up with me at Narita (with all her shopping loot safely tucked into her suitcase that had just been handed over to Yamato to ship to her home).

Could have stayed home and booked Manami twice a day every day for a week and come out of it still liking Manami.

Edit: And had 2000 percent more sex and NO time in malls.
Sorry Normal People GIF by CBC

Reactions: Sudsy
Definitely not every 4th girl.
I would say half of the girls, from my school experience in Japan.
Depends on the University I would guess, I went to one of the top 5 in Japan.

Half of the girls you say, every 2nd or 50% did p-katsu?
Or you mean half of 25%, so one out of 8(appr 12,5i%)?

Also paying for sex is cheaper, not just in the long run, but pretty much immediately.
Agreed The average pussy for me for mid twenties to early 30's for a hot OL girl is at about 30,000 yen For a model/Dancer girl about 40,000 - 50,000.
Most of the girls also great kissers and amazing in bed and actually want to be a gf if u see them often enough (advise against this though for obvious reasons )

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Depends on the University I would guess, I went to one of the top 5 in Japan.

Half of the girls you say, every 2nd or 50% did p-katsu?
Or you mean half of 25%, so one out of 8(appr 12,5i%)?
Literally half of the class (small class though, and definitely not one of the top 5 universities.)

I would think those universities cost a lot of money though, but I guess the families of the girls usually have that covered.

This would explain why so many of these college/university aged girls wear expensive-ass brands. Yeah, I assume that a lot of them have wealthy parents but not surprising a lot of girls would go for the papakatsu route instead of working at 7-11 for 1k yen an hour.

• Wow
Reactions: Alice and Gina
Cinnabum has misread my post. I posted about a specific incident that happened, But it is not uncommon for women and men to use their freedom they get and the added comfortable feeling at university and engage in sexual relations with multiple people before settling down. There’s a lot more sex going on than one admits in this country. The abortion rate in Japan is over 100,000 per year, and those are the ones that require hospitalization but do not include the morning after pill solutions.

Another area we can consider is the stats from syphilis and HPV. We can conclude that uni students have the highest rates among women. The next shocking area is married, expecting women.

Nothing so different from the US where they really let loose!

• Wow
Reactions: Gina
Yup. I took a girlfriend on a weeklong trip to Langkawi. 120K flight, 120K hotel, 150K in food and drink, another 100K in touristy stuff, and probably 100K in shopping.

600Kish, and she broke up with me at Narita (with all her shopping loot safely tucked into her suitcase that had just been handed over to Yamato to ship to her home).

Could have stayed home and booked Manami twice a day every day for a week and come out of it still liking Manami.

Edit: And had 2000 percent more sex and NO time in malls.
Learned a similar lesson about 7 years ago with a girlfriend I should have known was too hot for me. Around the same amount of money was wasted.

Lesson learned: Expensive vacations with a non-spouse aren't a good idea unless you're already living together...possibly without their parents living conveniently nearby as well. If someone is going to royally fuck you over without warning then their escape plan should be made difficult, painful, and impressive if it can be pulled off. In my case I was stupid, the vacation was right before I deployed in the Navy. Guess what the subject matter of my first email one week later was? Oh well, at least at the end of the day she can never unsuck this dick lol.

Last edited:
The next shocking area is married, expecting women.
They discover those diseases in expecting women because there are mandatory STD tests at the hospitals to protect the baby in case the mother has something.

The women probably already had those STDs since their university days or their husbands passed them to them. Women usually don’t get noticeable symptoms.

These kind of things happen when you don’t do STD tests yourself.

I also don’t know if they let loose more in the US than in Japan. I guess you could say so in a stupid “she’s too young” (tv movie warning against stds) kind of way.
But Japan has richer p4p overall of course.

Just checking in, youre all talking about me right?

Or am I right to say Fuck Off!!!!! ?
The just moved to Japan honeymoon period ended quite early I see. Usually it takes at least a year to become so grouchy!

(In all seriousness, study hard and network as much as possible; it's quite difficult to job search post graduation around here unless you are down to work at McIT, McRecruiter, or McEigoSensei)