Guest viewing is limited

Best Conbini?

If I could only choose one conbini to go to for the rest of my time in Japan, it would be...

• Seven Eleven

• Lawson

• FamilyMart

• Other...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are we counting lawson 100 as a proper lawson? if so i might go with that just cuz its the best bet for a take home senburo lol. even thou they have a mostly completely different selection of food.

Seicomart because of the Melon Monaca ice cream sandwich :giggle:

7-11 because my local staffs only young hot university students.

i still can’t understand why 7/11 got the most votes. I find they are the most bland, nothing special.

Blasphemy! The other day I decided to have "dinner" at 3pm and avoid the evening rush, so by 6pm I was in the hotel rotenburo, drunk and too lazy to go out to get a proper meal. I staggered into the 7-11 next to the hotel and bought an amazingly good pasta. Ham, asparagus, basil-pesto wine sauce. And save for last the newest revelation--the "CLEAR COOLER STRONG" Lemon/Lime 9% soda that's like a 150 yen for a tallboy. If I were forced to live here again, I'm pretty sure 7-11 would end up being my daily dinner spot, replacing the bento from Keihan Mall.

Ministop for the softcream!

View attachment 19667
Why the fuck do I just see an innocuous invitation to Runka Bulle here, too?
Is NO food safe from this?

i still can’t understand why 7/11 got the most votes. I find they are the most bland, nothing special.
I cannot understand why anyone goes to a conbini besides Lawson?
Like yeah I am sure not everyone has the same preferences as me, but they absolutely should. My preferences are the BEST. DONE.

Why the fuck do I just see an innocuous invitation to Runka Bulle here, too?
Is NO food safe from this?

I cannot understand why anyone goes to a conbini besides Lawson?
Like yeah I am sure not everyone has the same preferences as me, but they absolutely should. My preferences are the BEST. DONE.
Lawson? Only if there is nothing else around.

Lawson? Only if there is nothing else around.

If there is nothing else around then I go get something from a vending machine. Lawson looks like you can get STD just by walking in.

None of the Lawsons around me has cute girls as cashiers.

This is why there are choices in the world. We all like different flavors and that's just the spice of life.

7-11 > All

While the other people of course have the right to like something I don't that just means they are not as good as my choices.

Except when it comes to girls, then their choices are great as there is less competition for me. And many girls have promised me "if you are the only man left in this world...", so I have a chance with them!

But yeah, You Shall Have No Other Gods Before 7-11.

Reactions: uchimura and Alice
While the other people of course have the right to like something I don't that just means they are not as good as my choices.

Except when it comes to girls, then their choices are great as there is less competition for me. And many girls have promised me "if you are the only man left in this world...", so I have a chance with them!

But yeah, You Shall Have No Other Gods Before 7-11.

Funny , I was just thinking about that
We are much more opinionated about conbinis than about ladies . Does it mean we practiced this hobby too long and are somehow blasés now? Or just that we passionately love conbinis? Or both?

Funny , I was just thinking about that
We are much more opinionated about conbinis than about ladies . Does it mean we practiced this hobby too long and are somehow blasés now? Or just that we passionately love conbinis? Or both?
A limited number of choices will naturally produce a limited number of opinions which people feel more strongly about. Look at the two party system in the USA and how inflamed people there are about politics, versus countries where multi-party systems are the norms.

I stand by my conbini opinion, in that the only thing that matters in a conbini is the attractiveness of the staff. They are otherwise all the same.

(I also stand by my opinion of politics, which is that running for office should be a capital offence)

A limited number of choices will naturally produce a limited number of opinions which people feel more strongly about. Look at the two party system in the USA and how inflamed people there are about politics, versus countries where multi-party systems are the norms.

I stand by my conbini opinion, in that the only thing that matters in a conbini is the attractiveness of the staff. They are otherwise all the same.

(I also stand by my opinion of politics, which is that running for office should be a capital offence)

Just give it a little time. Americans will have plenty of options soon: Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, Green and, very shortly, whatever party Donald Trump forms when the GOP formally kicks him out. A Fox News columnist wrote a hilarious op-ed piece today declaring that Herschel Walker's defeat was Trump's political obituary and it's time for him to fuck off for the good of the party and nation. A Trump third-party run is basically going to be a Nader move, the biggest loser of which will be Joe Biden because he's going to be re-elected and by that time he might not even remember his name.

But back on topic, I never saw any hot girls working in convenience stores, but there was a young girl working at the McDonald's next to my NOVA branch who was absolutely beautiful. I mean, the type you look at and want to marry on the spot. That got me wondering what a girl so gorgeous was doing working at the Golden Arches. Back home, obviously, that's one of the most embarrassing jobs you can have. Some years later, a girl told me that for Japanese students, working at McDonald's is some sort of status symbol--the "cool kids" gig, if you will. Not sure if that's still true today but more than a few of the male teachers at the branch put on some pounds eating at McDonald's twice a day for months and months until she suddenly disappeared.

None of us even knew her name as she spoke zero English and wanted absolutely nothing to do with any of us foreigners. Smart girl.

Last edited:
7-11 has some nice chocolate donuts as of a few days ago, actually taste better than any donuts I got anywhere in Japan.

Can't wait for them to drop them after a week like they always do with stuff that actually tastes good.

The false dichotomy of 7-11 vs Familymart is an illusion sheeple, wake up!
Absolutely! They are all controlled by the same evil Soros/Gates/Schwab/Illuminatis/Reptilians cabbal to destroy humans!

Reactions: newbie