Guest viewing is limited

Best Places For Nampa

Username1

Reaction score
Since this section sucks right now, I figured id start this thread. Anyone care to suggest good nampa places for gaijin? Specific places or past examples would be good!

Reactions: Jimmydr
If you're down in Yokohama, Tomei's is good if you're looking for older ladies. If you want beer instead, Motomachi Green is also very good.

Reactions: Jimmydr
gilf-t-shirt-bustedtees-2.jpg

Reactions: John Chavers
Dude, not that old. Early 30's.

Since this section sucks right now, I figured id start this thread. Anyone care to suggest good nampa places for gaijin? Specific places or past examples would be good!
The quality of this section is based on your input. You are part of making it better.

what about vapeur on corridor street in ginza. it's not a gaijin place per se, but you can pull on a friday night if you speak enough japanese.

The quality of this section is based on your input. You are part of making it better.

Solong, I'm sure a small few appreciate your long informative post but really, it's all common sense stuff which doesn't help with nampa. It's like going to an investment seminar on how to make money and hearing the speaker tell me shit like if you don't invest money, you won't make money. For example, your post on how women judge a guy and basically put them in a yes, no or maybe category is pretty obvious stuff and to some degree, not that accurate especially for Japanese women who are not westernized. I know a number if guys who inially were rejected with a full yada but later slept with the guy cos he was funny or they found him attractive in some other way, but thats not the point of my reply here.

I know this seems like a shot at you and perhaps it is but since you can write interesting long threads, why not put up something more beneficial and not so obvious so that fellow readers can actually benefit. Not hating here, just wanting more useful stuff before I see long threads like "if you stink you can't pick up' or ' ensure to wear clean clothes when you nampa'.

You're free to skip/not read what you already know or find too obvious but it also doesn't hurt to review the basics. After all they are the building blocks for more advanced stuff, and the rudiments for efficient practice.
I look forward to reading the knowledge you have to share on the topic and which would improve the quality of this section, but you've been only on the asking side so far.

Reactions: Solong
You're free to skip/not read what you already know or find too obvious but it also doesn't hurt to review the basics. After all they are the building blocks for more advanced stuff, and the rudiments for efficient practice.
I look forward to reading the knowledge you have to share on the topic and which would improve the quality of this section, but you've been only on the asking side so far.

Oh I didnt realize we were all meant to flood this section with the basics to sound like a know it all. I thought this area - like most other forums - was for us to discuss. something which usually start off with a question, things related to nampa. In that case, let me gather some notes and post stupid basic information.

Sarcasm aside, I'm trying to suggest raising the bar of this area by suggesting users to post more interesting topics of discussion regarding nampa. If you can't get what I mean, we are obviously of different level.

Whenever I read a Meiji quote, I always do it in Bill's voice:

hqdefault.jpg

Username1, if I had a place where I was pulling, I wouldn't share it with you. You're whiny, needy, and haven't given. You would have had a leg to stand on if you had written your IP with something of worth instead of insulting a just-started forum as not serving your needs.

You say you're not hating but I perceive that you're being a jerk. Insulting Solong is just rude. Who else is starting threads and laying theory out? If you think what Solong is saying is basic, add something of worth, either in a follow up to Solong's posts or start a thread. But don't protest that Solong doesn't know his shit and then withhold yourself. That just shows you're only in it for yourself or a liar who doesn't in fact know anything about game.

Even the mofo in stone soup had a stone. Where's your stone, dude?

If you think this information is for me, you are very mistaken. I'm here just for kicks and adding replies and info here and there where I can to help others. I reply to some and yes will raise my opinion if I think it's legit. If you think I'm a jerk then that's your opinion - its a public forum and I expect others to have their opinion just as I have mine. Clown.

If true, I find such secret area a joke. I couldn't imagine telling my team that senior employees have access to a special area within the office..

"Secret areas" are part of Japanese culture. It is kind of like when Japanese companies organize prostitutes for employees. Those with status get the best gals. Or more commonly the lower ranks get the sloppy seconds. Or sloppy thirds and fourths and so on.

"Secret areas" are part of Japanese culture. It is kind of like when Japanese companies organize prostitutes for employees. Those with status get the best gals. Or more commonly the lower ranks get the sloppy seconds. Or sloppy thirds and fourths and so on.

Like how they treat gaijins at most soaplands I hear!

Oh, I get it now Username1. You're just a campaigner for better forum content, with nothing to add. A guy asking questions for others. A wise man who says nothing of use but complains about a doer.

My statement stands. Until you pony up you're just a punk. It's not just that I think you're a jerk. You are acting in a worthless manner. I am beholden to reply because to not do so would imply surrender.

A punk huh? See why you gotta go that far? I was keeping my cool but now you gotta make it personal. Next time you're in town, drop me a message and let's continue this chat. Or if you post a message about meeting up with others here, you want to make sure you don't specify too much. I promise you won't call me a punk to my face. That I guarantee.

Nothing more to see here boys, let's carry on!

Do I have better ideas about Nampa spots or getting dates and laid in Japan? That's exatcly my freakin point. My 'idea' is to suggest better information rather than obvious things that is not specifically related to Japanese nampa or nampa of any sort!

Jesus wept, so much unnecessary confrontation on here. Dude says "females" and dudes flip. Dude likes to help people ( Solong is a font of knowledge on Japanese pick up) and it's a problem. Another dude gets called a liar and a punk. A dude likes to party with mothers-to-be and gets called out, as if there aren't hundreds of actual perverts reading this ish.

For dudes who get laid all the time cats sure are on edge a lot. In Japan Im always happy as a clam. Don't get this hostility. However the upside is Chavers' reply. At least we'll always have that.

Is the expat community just that way in Kanto? In Fukuoka the smaller number of expats don't seem to go at one another, at least not when I've been there long term. Is life in the super metropolis super stressful?

You'd think that in a country where most local guys don't want anything to do with you, folks would be banding together a little bit. Especially since there's so much good info on here, from damn near everyone. Come on guys- Hos down, Gs up!

Listen to this song of my people and embrace peace.

Reactions: GoldenDalton
Reactions: GoldenDalton