Boobs vs Ass

Boobs or Ass (both is not an option)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If it's a simple boobs vs ass then it's easy for me. Boobs all the way.

But I actually check any random girl I meet from face to waist to height to boobs. So boobs are not even in the podium.

Reactions: Frenchy
Currently it's 100% boobs. A Stalinian vote of confidence!

Reactions: MikeH
In the words of the booty warrior, "Booty is more important than water." To me I would prefer a woman with a small chest and a round backside, I just don't find boobs with a flat ass attractive.

Ass, hands down. Never been much of a boob guy since art class. "Just think of them as bags of sand" isn't the most erotic imagery and it's been burned into my head.

Asami Tsuchiya is basically perfect.

Reactions: Simonka
I'm so fcuking horny that the only answer which comes to mind is "yes".

That's why they say "sex" is not the answer. "Sex?" is the question and "yes" is the answer.

Reactions: scorpioni6ths
maybe their kids will have to learn Chinese as the new lingua franca someday

French was once the "lingua franca" more because of French culture rather than France's power. The French created and produced things that other countries found admirable. Cant say the same for China.

Boobs are nice, large, medium, small, fun to look at and fun to play with.

But

Who ever heard of really serious titty fuckin? Going hard and heavy between the boobs?

French was once the "lingua franca" more because of French culture rather than France's power. The French created and produced things that other countries found admirable. Cant say the same for China.

Well, without Chinese culture Japan (and other countries in Asia) would have been very different places I suppose.

Anyway , regarding the lingua franca thing it's probably a moot point , given the progresses of voice recognition and instant translators maybe in a few years even a Swahili-only speaker will be able to converse with people from any country.

Well, without Chinese culture Japan (and other countries in Asia) would have been very different places I suppose.

The past is dead and buried in this regard.

Anyway , regarding the lingua franca thing it's probably a moot point , given the progresses of voice recognition and instant translators maybe in a few years even a Swahili-only speaker will be able to converse with people from any country.

For simple things sure, but overall I don't believe the AI Preachers. Human communication isn't formulaic, every language has its subtlety.

Who ever heard of really serious titty fuckin? Going hard and heavy between the boobs?

Nobody is going to believe me, as I don't almost believe it either, but just last month I met a Japanese lady with the perfect pair for serious titty fucking. Their were only about good C cups in US sizing but perfectly perky and bouncy and not too soft as would be the case with most bigger ones. It made me remember why boobs are so great once again.

On a similar note though the last girl with really big ones around two weeks ago was just big, my guess is E (again in US sizing), but no shape or form so it felt like fucking a foam pillow. Not that I have been fucking much foam pillows. At least not lately. :eek:

Nobody is going to believe me, as I don't almost believe it either, but just last month I met a Japanese lady with the perfect pair for serious titty fucking. Their were only about good C cups in US sizing but perfectly perky and bouncy and not too soft as would be the case with most bigger ones. It made me remember why boobs are so great once again.

On a similar note though the last girl with really big ones around two weeks ago was just big, my guess is E (again in US sizing), but no shape or form so it felt like fucking a foam pillow. Not that I have been fucking much foam pillows. At least not lately. :eek:
Yeah but even she had the nicest pair ever, you weren't going to go jackhammering on em were you? Sure you can slip n slide with lots of fun and blow your load, but bouncing the bed tittyfucking would probably break some ribs.

There is nothing inherently wrong with fucking foam pillows though. They usually don't complain and cost very little to fuck , once they have been purchased (maybe a bit extra washing needed vs keeping them virgin but that's about it) :D

There is nothing inherently wrong with fucking foam pillows though. They usually don't complain and cost very little to fuck , once they have been purchased (maybe a bit extra washing needed vs keeping them virgin but that's about it) :D
Well, maybe. But I can't remember looking at a foam pillow, or any other kind of pillow, and getting a feeling that it needed to be fucked. Boobs or ass, on the other hand...

Well, maybe. But I can't remember looking at a foam pillow, or any other kind of pillow, and getting a feeling that it needed to be fucked. Boobs or ass, on the other hand...
Two or three weeks at remote (and I mean really remote) client sites without seeing a human female and even the pillows start to look sexy sometimes.

Two or three weeks at remote (and I mean really remote) client sites without seeing a human female and even the pillows start to look sexy sometimes.
Spending weeks on a Navy ship back in the 1970's when no women were allowed on board - then arriving at Subic Bay in the Philippines where you could purchase the company of a gorgeous female for the price of a beer (US prices)... ..one of the biggest contrasts I've ever experienced.